Author Topic: From Helena ada  (Read 2027 times)

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
From Helena ada
« on: March 09, 2009, 05:16:46 AM »
From Helena adams.i need your help
                                                 Abidjan, Ivory Coast
                                                      West Africa.
                                       Address 16Rue Ave 12 traichvill  Abidjan Ivory Coast
                                         Keep It Confidencial for My Life To Save
EMAIL me direct to my private email  (helena_adams4@yahoo.co.jp ) for Confindencial     reason. please it is urgent

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dear , Good Day And Remain Blessed

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact on this site after my fasting and prayed over it i selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Helena Adams the only daugther of Late Mr.and Mrs.Joseph adams.  My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on sept 2008 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TEN million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here  in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daugther  for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am 22 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to  further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, dear i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within  (4) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
EMAIL me direct to my private email(helena_adams4@yahoo.co.jp ) for confindencial reason
                                      Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Helena Adams
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
Re: From Helena ada
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:17:12 AM »
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:30:14 AM »
Wow, bots are PMing people now or is this a real person trying to scam you?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 06:04:30 AM »
Nigerian scam! I got one of those emails in 2000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_scam
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 06:10:41 AM »
Yeah I got one of these PMs today.It was pretty convensing although I thought better of it.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 07:07:17 AM »
Check out PixlBit!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 07:27:19 AM »
Well this person seems to be going after E-mail accounts now.I marked it as spam.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.