Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
There goes my prediction  :(
Okay, I just saw the other article  :-X
I didn't think the new system was official. They did not mention it in these results did they?
Interesting to see they forecast it to pass DS sales. It would be cool if it happens, but now that a new system is official, I think sales will drop like the end of Wii
All aboard the hype train
 It's great to hear that you're having a blast with it and appreciating its unique qualities. It's true that some games receive mixed reviews from critics, but ultimately, what matters most is how much enjoyment you personally get out of playing it.
General Gaming / Re: 4th Annual NWR Four on Four
« Last post by M.K.Ultra on Yesterday at 10:12:51 AM »
Not only did I not finish a game, I sold my PS5 last month.  Whoops. 

There is a joke in there somewhere involving "Returnal"...

Still thanks for posting/playing. Part of the fun is planning out the games you want to play.
Podcast Discussion / Re: Episode 873: Cobra is Rated R for Respectable
« Last post by KDR_11k on Yesterday at 08:15:13 AM »
You can skip the intro in R-Type Final 2/3 with the Skip Demo toggle as you select your ship.
I'm kidding. I'm having so much fun with this game. It's easily one of the most most unique games for Switch, and it kind of bums me out that critics are so down on it. It's a little frustrating to see the negative reviews criticizing it for lacking "real gameplay." Were they expecting an underwater third-person shooter?

I love that Nintendo is still taking risks on unique IPs, and making games that are accessible to everyone. Been playing this all weekend and having a blast, and I haven't even touched the online mode.

Anyone else playing this?
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Boredom and Nintendo
« Last post by pokepal148 on Yesterday at 12:43:27 AM »
I mean Nintendo doesn't usually do a May direct.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10