Author Topic: Over 200,000 3DS Owners Have Downloaded One of the New Mii Plaza Games  (Read 1873 times)

Offline bluelander

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • My blog!

Still no word on a North American release.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34853

Over 200,000 3DS owners have purchased at least one of the new games released as DLC in the StreetPass Mii Plaza.

This information was revealed by Iwata in a recent shareholders Q&A. He went on to emphasize that Nintendo "employed no mass-media advertising so we think we are off to a good start."

Such a positive response to the new games will hopefully mean that they will be coming to North America soon, although there has been no official word.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
I'm guessing the reason Nintendo hasn't released them in America is they plan to announce them once the streetpass mcdonalds stuff launches.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline TheBigK

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Streetpasses are pretty rare in my neck of the woods to begin with, so I'm not overly concerned about if or when the new games come.
Nintendo Network ID: TheBigK

Add me!

Offline Nemo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Game Sprite Archives
I heard they were really glitchy at launch. Did they patch it so that it works more reliably? (I am in US, so I have no idea.)
-the Game Sprite Archives-
http://www.gsarchives.net

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
They weren't glitchy in my opinion. My launch day 3DS got a streetpass within the first week too.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
I think Nemo is talking about the new games being glitchy at launch.  Apparently, that's all been fixed by now in EU though.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Oh man, you guys still don't have it? I've already grown like a dozen different plants in my nursery and still half the options of the game haven't even been unlocked. It's the most revolutionary garden simulator of all time. Sucks for you losers.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.