Author Topic: UncleBob gives you an avatar  (Read 941 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
UncleBob gives you an avatar
« on: November 06, 2009, 08:39:47 PM »
Here's a fun game.  By posting in this thread *at all*, I get to change your avatar.  Obviously, if you just really don't like it, you can change it right after I change it...  But this could be fun.  For me.

So, if you're brave enough, post here!  Sometime Sunday, I'll go through and change avatars for everyone who's posted.

Again, by posting in this thread, you are giving me permission to change your avatar.

You're doing it wrong.  You're not supposed to tell them you're changing their avatar and you're not supposed to give them an option.  Just do it, chump.

And since I technically didn't post in this thread you can't change my avatar. ~ vudu
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:26:45 AM by vudu »
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: UncleBob gives you an avatar
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »
I'm down. I'll just change it back cause of Futurama month, but after that I'll use it. Unless it's horrible.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: UncleBob gives you an avatar
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »
Hmm... good point.  I should wait until Futurama month is over... locking until then... ;)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.