Author Topic: Best blonde joke EVER!  (Read 4589 times)

Offline Gamefreak

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« on: May 24, 2003, 05:23:14 PM »

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 05:30:35 PM »
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh my god, that's so friggin great.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Matrix

• View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 05:39:31 PM »
Not again... -_-;

Every board I go to seems to have one of these.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 05:40:26 PM »
where's the blonde joke? I don't see any.

(being sarcastic) great joke.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 05:45:19 PM »
D'oh! Apparently the forum after about 10 or so clicks is down. The bad thing about this is that if a forum is down you'll never get to the end.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 06:02:59 PM »
LMFAO!!!!  That's totally awesome.  As GameFreak said though, one German forum is down, so it doesn't work that well, but I am assuming that it's an endless loop in the end.  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2003, 06:03:57 PM »
you actually seriously went down that far?

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2003, 06:05:16 PM »
heh... I was curious about how far it went before repeating

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2003, 06:27:36 PM »
haha. excuses, excuses! haha.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 06:55:01 PM »
ROFL!!! Thats awesome! Lets make this the blonde joke thread

Why was the blonde fired from the M&M factory?

Because she kept throwing away all the "W"'s.

Offline GoldShadow1

• View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 07:20:31 PM »
Haha, Mario, that's great.

Q: How do you get a one-armed blonde out of a tree?

A: Wave.

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2003, 09:36:12 PM »
It gets to http://www.marylandcreepers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3458 and then there's an error. That's roughly 20 pages deep. i'm not sure if this is a different forum than the one Gamefreak found or not.
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 06:47:23 AM »
Nope, I was talking about a German forum, but apparently that one is back up know.

Go link this to other forums!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2003, 09:16:37 AM »
I already linked to a forum run by a friend of mine.

BTW, I got 7 or 8 deeper aoi tsuki's link (here)- after that, I need to register for the forum and I dont feel like it.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2003, 11:01:10 AM »
umm... grey ninja, how did you do the highlight text to see it thing?  i've been trying to figure that since i first saw it a while ago.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2003, 02:39:53 PM »
just put a [ spoiler ] before your text, and a [ /spoiler ] after the text.  Without the spaces of course.

Offline Syl

• O_o
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2003, 09:28:09 AM »
heh, ive seen this thing everywhere.

along with "word Association" this is the most common thread type ive seen on multiple message boards.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »
I've seen this before, but it's funny.  Now for a dumb blond joke:

Three girls are at the staircase to Heaven, a red head, a brunette, and a blond.  God informs them that he'll tell them a joke every FIVE steps they take, and there are 777 steps.  If they laugh at any of the jokes, they can't get into Heaven.  The red head goes first, and she gets to the 35th step before laughing.  The brunette makes it a bit farther, 260 steps.  Then the blond goes, and she gets to the 683 step when she starts laughing.  God asks her why she's laughing, because he didn't tell her a joke, it not being a fifth step. "I just got the first joke you told me," she responds.

The premise makes no sense, but I still thought it was funny.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2003, 03:03:30 PM »
LOL!  That's what I would so do if I was God.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2003, 03:17:08 PM »
Here's my one. It's a bit rude, nothing explicit, but anyway:

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead get into an elevator. They see a little white drop on the floor. The brunette bends forward and yells "ewww! that looks like c*m!" The redhead bends forward and says "ewww, it smells like c*m". The blonde bends over, touches the drop and brings it to her tounge. Getting up with a sigh of relief, she says "well, at least it's not anyone from our office!"

Here's another one:
Q: What does a blonde do in the morning?

A: Get up and go home.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
Best blonde joke EVER!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2003, 04:22:36 PM »
I’ve got some blond jokes.

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead go into the bathroom at a restaurant. The women's room attendant tells them that inside there is a magic mirror, and if you say something truthful, a wish will be granted- however, if what they say is untruthful they will be sucked into the mirror for all eternity.. The brunette walks up to the mirror and says "I think I'm the prettiest" and a load of cash suddenly appears at her feet. The redhead says "I think I'm the smartest" and keys to a new car appear in her hand. The blond walks up to the mirror, says "I think-" and was promptly sucked into the mirror.

A blond a brunette and a redhead are walking in the forest. The brunette points and says "Look, a dead bird!" The redhead says "Cool!", and the blond looks at the sky and says "Where?"

A ventriloquist is performing for a full house and is telling the audience some blond jokes. After a while a woman stands up and says "I think what you're saying is extremely rude and offensive and you should be ashamed of yourself." Slightly embarrassed the ventriloquist apologizes to the woman. "I'm not talking to you," the woman tells him, "I'm talking to the guy on your knee."

Q: Why does the blond want to be a psychiatrist?
A: She heard you get a couch and can charge by the hour.

A blond really wants to sell her car, but it has too many miles on it to get a serious buyer. Discouraged, the blond asks here brunette friend for help. "It's okay," the brunette tells her, "My boyfriend can roll back the odometer." The blond accepts and gives the brunette her car who returns it several days later. After a few weeks the brunette asks here if anyone has bought her car. The blond quickly replies "I'm not selling a car with that few miles!"

A brunette and her boyfriend are riding in a truck and their blond friend is sitting in the bed. While going over a bridge, the brunette's boyfriend looses control and drives off the edge. After a few seconds, the brunette and her boyfriend appear at the top of the water and swim to shore. They wait 15 minutes for the blond, who finally gets to the surface of the water. "What took you so long?" they asked here, to which she replied "I couldn't get the tailgate open."

You guys have probably heard this one, but it's still good:
A brunette and a blond inherit a cattle ranch from a rich uncle, but he only had one cow left. They decide to buy another bull but need to look for sellers. The brunette agrees to search for potential owners and tells the blond she'll send here a telegram to bring the truck to get the bull. Eventually the brunette finds someone willing to sell a bull and she goes to send the telegram to the blond. The operator tells her it's 90 cents for each word, and the brunette only has a dollar. After much deliberation, she tells the operator to send the word "comfortable". The operator asks why and the brunette responds "She's a blond- she'll sound it out".

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2003, 10:01:20 AM »
Erm...am I the only one who thinks blonde jokes are...not funny at all?