Author Topic: My posting times  (Read 3308 times)

Offline Mysticspike

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • Bim Dizzle
My posting times
« on: March 03, 2009, 10:54:04 PM »
On that chart for the time of day that you post most in profile-profile info-show stats, it say that the hours I am posting most here are from midnight to like 4 in the morning. That makes no sense to me. I'm not usually up posting here at 4 in the morning! What the hell??
Someday, I will make my own Fantasy Factory to make all of my lifelong dreams come true...

Banana Productions<- Check out my Youtube channel.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: My posting times
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »
Sleep-posting is what that is. it's probably why half your posts don't make any sense.

My major problem is drunk posting. The stupid **** I write after I'm home from a piss-up is incredible, it takes me probably about 15 minutes per post, it barely makes sense. It makes me wonder if ThePerm is just constantly drunk posting.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Mysticspike

• View Profile
    • Bim Dizzle
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »
Oh come on they make some sense now that I went through rehab.
Someday, I will make my own Fantasy Factory to make all of my lifelong dreams come true...

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 11:10:30 PM »
Hardly.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 02:10:08 AM »
It's ok, Spike.  It happens.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 03:11:42 AM »
what the hell? Why do i constantly get criticism as of late? I haven't gotten drunk in like 6 months. I think I've only posted drunk once in the last 10 years, and i bet I made more sense than usual!

What did I do Dasmos? Why do you hate me so :(.

Is it the pictures? It was like 2 times in the last couple years that i made massive picture posts. That was only because I created a thread so i could see everybody else's picture. If i didn't know what any of you looked like i would be talking to half naked Samas Aran, indigo and green squirrels, and Spikey Abstract Ninja Tribal Star esque designs.

Was it the talk of relationships? That was basically just an update from some thread Animecyberrat posted. I just happen to remember old threads from way back. Vudu does basically the same thing.

Is it the Ask ThePerm thread?  Crap there haven't been any games I've been interested in lately. At least none that i get all fan struck by. Mad World is about the only game that looks interesting right now. I doubt i'll get that though either. I've been broke as of lately. So, focusing on gaming to me just seems like an expensive hobby, which is why I haven't been too into anything. Only like really groundbreaking stuff is going to get me, most things aren't going to be groundbreaking though. I've been playing games for years, most of the time its been there done that.  Or its been there and done that, and i remember it was implemented better. Or i'll be watching someone play a game and they'll be amazed by the graphics or something, and i just won't be impressed. Like Call of Duty 4...i just don't get it. It looks like everyone who plays it is having tremendous fun, but there is no appeal to me. Maybe i don't like realistic games, maybe while playing a game i have to be brought into another world as some sort of escapism.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:16:42 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 03:46:28 AM »
No it's basically how you post. You come in every couple of weeks and bump your tired old threads from weeks, months or even years ago with a pointless comment. It's not you as a person per se, but how you post around the forum.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 10:37:01 AM »
Dont worry Perm, I still like ya.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »
I lost respect for Perm with his "brag about my hoes" post a while back.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 02:06:43 PM »
Why do some people only pop-in to make threads about themselves and remark why they don't pop-in more often?
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 02:24:01 PM »
Good point.

Maybe we should have another award ceremony.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Mysticspike

• View Profile
    • Bim Dizzle
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
If i didn't know what any of you looked like i would be talking to half naked Samas Aran, indigo and green squirrels, and Spikey Abstract Ninja Tribal Star esque designs.

It's actually the Metallica logo for their Death Magnetic album.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »
No it's basically how you post. You come in every couple of weeks and bump your tired old threads from weeks, months or even years ago with a pointless comment. It's not you as a person per se, but how you post around the forum.

i see what your saying, I should just make newer threads. Sorry, you know when the site started they used a forum type called Discus. There was sections similar to how they are now, its just there was one thread per board. So if its general chat, well there was one general chat, if its Nintendo console discussion there one discussion for Nintendo console discussion.

http://web.archive.org/web/20000817182631/www.planetn2000.com/forums/

Now there is a thread for every subject, which i think is unintuitive. Rather than us all talking about the same thing on the same page and having a cumulative source of information we are constantly dividing things. Dragona left the forums because of the change. There is actually some leftover of that forum somewhere, but i forgot the address. It had all the archives from our old discussions.

We now have the problem of topics becoming derailed. I only bump things like the Haiku thread, because there is already a Haiku thread. There is no need for multiple topics on the same subject. I would like a general thread per each section, but if i started one there is no guarantee they would become popular.

I suppose i'll make more new topics in the future. I just as a general rule usually look for an existing topic first. I might retire the Ask ThePerm thread.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »

i see what your saying, I should just make newer threads.

I suppose i'll make more new topics in the future.

GODDAMNIT DASMOS SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH LOOK WHAT YOU DID
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
well i could have started a zombie pictures thread instead of inserting it into ask theperm