Author Topic: Show me your menus!  (Read 1242 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Show me your menus!
« on: October 02, 2011, 08:03:48 PM »
Inspired by two previous topics where this has came up, I thought a topic to show off/discuss your 3DS menu organization might be fun.

So, here's how mine usually looks (pics take with the DSi camera, for fun!)
I usually keep mine on the 3x5 option.  I'm considering going to the 4x? option at some point...

Here's my main screen:

Next up, (most of) my DSiWare:

On the bottom row, there's the Clubhouse Games mini's, leading into the puzzle games, leading into the Mario games, leading into...

...more Mario games! Here's my first Virtual Console tab, Mario games at the bottom, Zelda games in the middle and "other" games at the top.  Metroid is there on the edge, the square next to it is empty, waiting for Metroid 2.

This is my other "Virtual Console" tab - counting the DSiWare Game and Watch titles as Virtual Console titles. :D
At the top, you have Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr and Donkey Kong Jr.  Also, Game and Watch from the original Game Boy and my Ambassador certificate.  Kirby is kinda hiding at the bottom, he's a hold over from the row of platformers (i.e.: Mario) titles before him.

Here's most of the videos.  Each of the videos in the top row corresponds with the video in the middle row.  Before the latest videos came out, I had all these one one page, along with the two video apps (Nintendo Video and Netflix).  This is why I'm considering going to the 4x? size screen.

Finally, there's everything else.  This is the stuff I don't really use very often.

And, if you want to see it all zoomed out:

Who's next?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your menus!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:22:38 AM »
I'm surprised you're organizing by rows when the 3DS reorders by column when you resize the grid.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:52:24 PM »
Mine still looks like this except they've all been unwrapped. I haven't yet taken the time to organize things, but I'll probably order the games by alphabet and everything else by usage.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 10:47:24 PM »
I've changed mine around and downloaded a bunch more stuff since the other thread.

I organized them by type: Virtual Console, DSiWare, original 3DS software, Ambassador games.

Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent