Author Topic: Always losing 3DS connection.  (Read 12712 times)

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Always losing 3DS connection.
« on: November 25, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
Ahoy mates!

I constantly am having problems with my 3DS connections. Wifi or local means squat. I can never finish a pokemon battle with my bro next to me or the radom strangers online. In street fighter I have never finished one round before I got the error message. Now Mario Kart is coming and I don't want no crap!

Is my 3DS just jacked up? I doubt anyone else has issues like me. I suppose I should just wait until the 3DS revision comes out.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Always losing 3DS connection.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:25 PM »
Call Nintendo to see what they can do for you.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »
If your bro isn't having problems, then yeah, time to call Nintendo. If he is, then there might be something interfering with the wireless signal.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Caterkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 11:55:20 PM »
I kept having wireless problems from day one but I just never thought about it. Finally yesterday when I went to visit him for thanksgiving, he told me to bring a my DSL just in case. We battled in pokemon and the moment I threw out my first pokemon the communication was interrupted. Used my DS lite with his 3DS and finished that battle with ease.

I remember we tried playing Street Fighter 2 weeks after it came out, but kept getting errors. And we were like 2 feet away from each other. He tells me he never had trouble playing with his friends. Tried again today through wi fi and once again couldn't finish a single round. 

Blasted 3DS, I don't want to deal with Nintendo. Oh well I guess i'll call em monday.

RomanceDawn

Offline Caterkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 02:08:51 PM »
Going to drop it off at one of Nintendo's fixin places run by amateurs i'm certain. That's ok, if they can't fix it I will just wait for the inevitable revision. But darn it i'll be sad while you all are racing away in Mario Kart while I join in only to be disconnected just before I hit the finish line.

I should have realized long ago that there was a problem with my 3DS. I guess this explains why I never seem toget street passes while everyone else around me did. 

RomanceDawn