Author Topic: Future Mafia Games  (Read 418607 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Future Mafia Games
« Reply #725 on: September 04, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
So I take it stevey is hosting the next game?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 04, 2012, 05:48:04 PM »
I never confirmed it with stevey and he has never officially stated he is hosting a game. He just mentioned doing one either when I hosted the last one or before you started yours. If he doesn't mention  anything about doing it in the next couple weeks and no else is interested in hosting I can do the next one.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2012, 02:51:05 AM »
I just re-read through my Jurassic Park game idea...except for the need of perhaps one more human role depending on how many people play...I really like that game balance.  I would love to play...but I have to look at my schedule...I think it is pretty much impossible for me to host, though.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #728 on: November 21, 2012, 12:25:16 AM »
Me and Insanolord just finished planning our game but I just sent an email to Khushrenada to see if he he wants to host the next game since I am the next game after the next game. If no one wants to host the next game then Insanolord can post the sign up thread soon. I haven't heard back from Khushrenada yet just putting this out there.

Got word back from Khushrenada and he doesn't have anything planned. Insanolord will be hosting this one mostly I am just here to make it show up earlier then it would since most of it is his idea. We will be co hosting it but he will be doing the threads and the story but night actions will be going to both of us to double check each other.

Seems my co-host who was suppose to be doing all the threads forgot to put up the threads like he was suppose to. I guess he didn't take into account that there was other players in other parts of the world other then America playing the game.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:36:53 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 12, 2013, 11:50:19 AM »
Alright. So I've been pretty these last few weeks. But I'm thinking that next week on Monday the 18th, I'll launch the sign-ups for a new mafia game and it will be the long discussed Jurassic Park mafia game. So get ready for that. Just figured I'd get some word out on that ahead of time.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 12, 2013, 04:21:24 PM »
Alright. So I've been pretty these last few weeks.

Finally got that boob job, ay?
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #731 on: May 22, 2013, 04:19:14 PM »
Sooo, is there gonna be a new Mafia game anytime soon?
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 22, 2013, 04:55:09 PM »
Yeahhhhhhh, it's always been in the back of my mind that I should get a game going but things keep happening that I put it off. Currently, I'm looking to move right now so I keep thinking that if I can find a place and move in a month or so, I can launch one but I've yet to find a place I like. Maybe this weekend will find the answer. I have a couple places I'll be looking over.

Of course, if anyone else wants to stop up and host a game, there's no issue to do so.

My biggest thing is that after such a gap, I want to do a solid hosting job so if I feel I won't have the time to meet my high expectations of how I should host, I keep putting it off. Maybe I should I just do it it anyways even if I'm not as available as I'd like to be.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 22, 2013, 07:00:03 PM »
Bleck, moving sucks.
Good luck, Khush.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 22, 2013, 10:05:45 PM »
No-can-do over the summer for me. I'm working two jobs and no days off. But come end of September I'll be winding down my old job and should have plenty of extra time. I'll get a game going then. Maybe shoot for October or November. I'll probably do an updated version of my Eternal Darkness mafia game as I thought that came off pretty well. If there is enough of a turn out I may put on that World Ends With You game I had been planning. I still have all of the notes. But we really would need a good turn out for that one unless I seriously retooled the mechanics.

Plus I always like to offer prizes at my games so I'll set aside some for a Wii gift or something else. I got some Nintendo merch I could possibly part with as well (if I don't sell it this summer).

Sorry that is a long way off but I have to prioritize. Everything I've been working towards the last two years is finally starting to pay off. I can promise that I will pull out all the stops and give a fantastic game when it come.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: August 14, 2013, 10:08:54 PM »
is anything ever happening with this i mean honesty.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 14, 2013, 10:18:44 PM »
I guess as a last resort I could attempt to host again, and I promise it will be much better.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 14, 2013, 10:56:40 PM »
I have an idea of a theme

Nintendo corporate setup

Satoru "please understand" Iwata: lost in translation. can remove a persons vote on a whim,

Reggie "no import for you" Fils-Aime: can get the voting thread locked for a certain amount of time.

Tatsumi "whats your job now again?" Kimishima: the former NOA president that nobody has ever heard of, has no special powers as mafia but if killed will be listed as a regular townsperson, if there are two mafia members left when he dies the narrator states there are three, its called psychology :smug:

Shigeru "upending the tea table" Miyamoto: can change a persons vote on a whim,

Bill Trinen: standard goon, needs to climb the corporate ladder a bit before he can get any special powers, maybe if another mafia besides Tatsumi is killed we can give him a bone and see if greed overtakes us all :smug:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:59:48 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 14, 2013, 11:16:56 PM »
If I hosted, I'd probably base it off of Fraiser or Halo. Been thinking about both of those.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 15, 2013, 01:09:35 PM »
You're welcome to host a game if you want to silenced. There is no queue or any claimed spots so anybody could step right up and host a game anytime they wanted at the moment.

It's been on my mind about getting it going again but I still haven't bothered to get any internet at my new place after moving last month so aside from access at work and on my phone, it would be hard for me to be checking in on a game if hosting which is why I've been silent on that front myself. Not sure when I'll get around to getting the internet again but I may not bother until next month yet after a trip I've had planned and so why bother paying for something I won't be around to use anyways. So, if anyone wants to jump up and take the lead on a game, the floor is yours.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 15, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »
I'll see if anyone else is up for it. In the meantime, I'll prepare rules and such for a Fraiser mafia game, and if no one has stepped up by Sunday, I'll post it and see if we can get this train back a-rolling.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 15, 2013, 11:47:02 PM »
Got some game rules and roles and such prepared right now actually, if you guys want sign-ups to start now.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 16, 2013, 10:06:21 AM »
I never think you can go wrong with having sign-ups start a bit earlier to give people more time to join up. Anytime you want to start this thing, just make your sign-up thread in the funhouse and get it going.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 16, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »
Alright, I'll post it.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #744 on: August 27, 2013, 11:02:56 PM »
I would be awesome at Mafia games just saying!
I am the evil genius after all ;D
Made you look ****.

Offline Berzerk

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: September 01, 2013, 02:45:36 PM »
I am done with this site. I recommend to all of you to visit a site called Neoseeker. They have created a Mario based Mafia game. It is located in there General Mario Bros forum. The game used to be a similar Mafia game called Killer On The Loose but they changed it now and it is a fully active Mario Mafia game now.
#MMLP2 #NOV5 #BERZERK

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: September 02, 2013, 04:13:03 PM »
No thanks. I'm more than happy to still be a part of this community even if mafia games are less frequent.

Offline Berzerk

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: September 07, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »
I didn't mean I am done with the website. I love the site. I meant for Mafia Games you should check that site out.  ;)
#MMLP2 #NOV5 #BERZERK

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: September 08, 2013, 05:42:06 PM »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: September 08, 2013, 07:00:44 PM »
Can someone who just joined the site consider themselves 'done' with it?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast