Author Topic: Offical Paper Mario on NINTENDO GAMECUBE  (Read 7090 times)

Offline SuperLink666

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Offical Paper Mario on NINTENDO GAMECUBE
« on: May 31, 2003, 04:47:34 PM »
It is on NOE's release dates for Q1/Q2 2004. This is great news. Lets hope we can hear some info come Jan or sooner. And because we get games sooner then them we may get it for Christmas!

NOE Release Chart
www.warppipe.com
GameCube games - Playable online!

Offline XBR

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 04:50:15 PM »
Nice Find, i wonder what it is though, a remake or a brand new game.
Rocko's Modern Life....
       ...the good ole days

Offline Ninja X

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 04:54:47 PM »
Nice.  If it's true, it must have connectivity features to Mario & Luigi.  

I am seriously looking forward to this one.  But by its name, looks like it'll be sticking by its "paper" graphics.  Alas, it'll be fun nonentheless.  Good find.
I got some killaz on my payroll.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2003, 04:55:38 PM »
F-Zero GX isn't coming out until OCTOBER?? When did this happen?

Nice- Ice Climbers is coming out for the E-reader. Great find, man, especially since you can barely read the release schedule with the font color they chose.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Cube323

• View Profile
RE: Offical Paper Mario on NINTENDO GAMECUBE
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2003, 04:58:31 PM »
I love the "paper style" of the first game.  I am so glad to hear that we are due for a sequel.  Nice find SuperLink!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2003, 05:03:03 PM »
YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! Huzzah! *shoots fist in the air*

...ahem sorry, i just REALLY wanted Paper Mario on the GameCube, and now its a reality. YAY! I LOVE YOU NINTENDO!

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2003, 05:15:49 PM »

Originally posted by: mouse_clicker
F-Zero GX isn't coming out until OCTOBER?? When did this happen?

WHAT??!???

Oh, it's the European release list. Whew. You had me worried.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2003, 05:24:02 PM »
Oh, good- sorry you Europeans have to wait until October. It must make us westerners look really greedy when we balk at the idea of having to wait as long as you for a game.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline SuperLink666

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2003, 06:26:46 PM »
mouse_clicker Japan usually gets games a few months before us... just like we get them a few before Europe, I'm just glad they have video games in Canada lol.
www.warppipe.com
GameCube games - Playable online!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2003, 07:01:52 PM »
Yeah, so essentially Europeans have to wait 6 months for their games. Even I get pretty impatien when I have to wait a few months to play games like Mario or Zelda.

Offline SoulPlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2003, 07:10:40 PM »
wow, I hope this is true.

Offline ShockingAlberto

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2003, 07:11:22 PM »
Is NOE just incompetent at keeping secrets or what?

-- ShockingAlberto  
Press X to run.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2003, 07:14:53 PM »
dont get me started on waiting for games im like a crotchety old man in that regard, for some reason europe gets games a few weeks before australia, so we get the biggest screw job ever

i only got skies of arcadia yesterday, 2nd day after it was released -___-

but err, yay paper mario never played the 64 version (ill hunt it down on ebay one day) but now i get to play the sequel

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2003, 07:41:34 PM »
Well, is Super Mario RPG out there in aussie land yet?...because i'd recommend starting there first...
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2003, 07:50:02 PM »
nope not yet, another awsome game that never hit our shores, we didn't even get chronotrigger the best RPG of all time i had to play it on a dirty rotten not the same as playing it on a console rom im so ashamed

allthough i am going to buy it off ebay and get a converter cartrige thing so i can play it

sigh :\

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2003, 07:55:01 PM »
Heh... NOE has got to be the leakiest thing I have ever seen...  Still, that's very good news, and I look forward to the game.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2003, 07:57:45 PM »
You scared me, Mouse clicker.  I intend to get F-zero (recent addition to my list, actually to entertain me for summer, so it's unfortunate that it will come out in August), but October and November are too close together for two games (F-zero and Mario Kart).  I hope Mario Kart comes out in November; if not, it shan't be a Christmas gift, which is what I'm hoping.  Any earlier and I'll buy it myself.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2003, 08:22:28 PM »
Am i seeing things, is that Nintendo Puzzle Collection i see slated for Q1/2 2004?! 0_o WTF? It cant take THAT long to convert that game to PAL can it? That is unbelievable! That game should only take a few friggin days to convert. And Mario Golf as well. You Americans get Mario Golf next month while we have to wait until bloody Q1/2 2004!?! OMG eat my sh*t Nintendo..

But yay paper mario! *forced smile*

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2003, 08:55:46 PM »

nope not yet, another awsome game that never hit our shores, we didn't even get chronotrigger the best RPG of all time i had to play it on a dirty rotten not the same as playing it on a console rom im so ashamed

allthough i am going to buy it off ebay and get a converter cartrige thing so i can play it

sigh :\

As if i didnt respect all of those 'down under' enough, i now realize you guys just get the shaft on a yearly basis, and i dont know how you don't rise up and start WW3...'.take this NOA!'(BRANDISHES MAGNUM )
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2003, 09:15:22 PM »
*sigh* PIAC, good luck getting Paper Mario, only 10 000 copies were released in Australia for some reason, i was a day too late and they were sold out, so i had to keep renting it. Bah! Australia does suck, no animal crossing, no ikaruga, no chrono trigger, no super mario rpg, and heaps more that i forget. Nintendo Australia will burn! Hmmm, maybe if i ask my old buddy Osama if he could do me a favour... *rubs chin thoughtfully*

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2003, 11:14:52 PM »
Animal Crossing = yes for Austrlia, just to remind you. A bit late, but still coming out.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2003, 11:27:49 PM »
whats even more perculier is we get games like Madden, i mean NFL would have a rather small following in our country, yet we get the games -____-

nintendo of australia should release a WE ARE SORRY pack with Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG etc etc on it, would be nice

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2003, 02:03:56 AM »
Hey, I love watching the NFL (better than the AFL *ducks*).  Although I don't like playing the games.  And it does surprise me we get the games downunder.

Termin8Anakin, I've basically given up on Animal Crossing.  I cannot see this game coming to our shore.  I mean, what's taking so long?  Are Nintendo Australia too busy eating donuts like cops?

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2003, 04:59:42 AM »
no. I heard it staright from the horse's rep's mouth.
It's coming.

But right now, I maybe wrong, as I'm not really sure now.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2003, 05:24:50 AM »
NOE is more than likely leaking info on purpose. Such a controled leak would create good word of mouth advertising.

Well, atleast the Australians don't get it as bad as here in NZ. Everything must come here last, right behind Iraq. I am not sure I have even seen a copy of Paper Mario. But luck for me this Gen I can import cheaper than getting it retail.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?