Author Topic: Suda 51 Promises Travis Touchdown Will Return to The Switch  (Read 969 times)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Suda 51 Promises Travis Touchdown Will Return to The Switch
« on: January 12, 2017, 04:21:43 PM »

However, he didn't actually claim that another No More Heroes game was in the works.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/43949/suda-51-promises-travis-touchdown-will-return-to-the-switch

Travis Touchdown, protagonist of the Wii's No More Heroes titles, will appear on the Switch. Grasshopper Studio CEO and Director of the No More Heroes franchise Goichi Suda made a surprise cameo on the stage at Nintendo's January Switch Reveal event, promising that the protagonist he created - the pop-culture/manga obsessed, irreverent and loud-mouthed slacker/competitive assassin Travis Touchdown - would reappear on Nintendo's upcoming console.

Suda mentioned that this idea had originated a year ago, but didn't go into any details and didn't actually promise a third game in the acclaimed No More Heroes franchise, which was built to incorporate with Nintendo's innovative Wii Remote motion controls at the time, leaving the door open to speculation on what form exactly Travis Touchdown's return would come in.

Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Suda 51 Promises Travis Touchdown Will Return to The Switch