Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 936629 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Who's going to show up next? Bill? Pro? DAAaMan64?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Fingers crossed for the Rat.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Who's going to show up next? Bill? Pro? DAAaMan64?

Your mom!

Don't forget Vudu also made a brief post earlier this month. And I actually had Wandering send me a pm a few months back. He saw my mass Mafia pm and we exchanged Wii U ID's. That made my day for awhile.

I'd say it's pretty clear that my time as a moderator on these forums is a smashing success. Not that we needed more evidence at this point but it doesn't hurt to point it out either. And just think. This is the greatness that can be achieved with just me as a moderator. Imagine the greatness these forums and this site could achieve with me as an Admin Staff Writer Director. I'm just sayin'... think about it.

But seriously, the next person back will be TJ Spyke when I undo his permaban tomorrow.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
I can say without a doubt I returned because of Khush. Maybe.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
We had a spambot tonight with the username "ads". It's like they're not even trying anymore.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Best not to tell him that. Last thing we need is him suddenly getting a swelled head and bragging, nay, gloating about himself on these forums.

We had a spambot tonight with the username "ads". It's like they're not even trying anymore.

Looks like our campaign of oppression on spambot free speech is having an effect and they realize they can't disguise themselves as a "normal" forum user and hide from us. Now they're trying reverse psychology. Trying to make us think its too obvious they're a spambot so they must not be. This is going to be a real battle of wits.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
My heart soars with the eagles nest.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Maybe next will be InfernalMonkey?

Would be nice to get some of the Mafia goons back, like Pap64...

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile

GP too?

Maxi AND GP?!? It's like the family is getting back together! I am so happy to see you guys online again!
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I'm not fully sure what is going on between Mop it up and Evan in the Switch thread, but it is a lovely sight and I'm curious how far it will go. I want to join in but it would be like interrupting the performers of a dance to do a poorly choreographed macarena routine.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
We're just foolin' around. It's the closest thing to some sort of April Fools gag around here, hee hee.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
It's the best April Fools event I have seen all day, though Exciteburgs takes a close second.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
It's the best April Fools event I have seen all day, though Exciteburgs takes a close second.
Nah, ExciteBurgs is the best. No one can top Zap, so I don't even try.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Welcome back Golden Phoenix

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
At this point I'm wondering how Khush is bribing kindly asking these people to return.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, I'm going to do something shocking and actually not take credit for this. GoldenPhoenix and BeautifulShy return was all their own doing. I'm glad they didn't feel the need to keep up their self-imposed exile because times change and the reasons for leaving in the first place for them and others may no longer be valid or matter as much as it did years ago. So, there's no harm in changing one's stance then.

That said, I'm still working out the final details of operation Masterstroke in which I kidnap various family members of a lot of longtime lapsed users and force them to return to these forums in order to see their family released safely and unharmed. However, I don't want to get into it too much since I don't want to spoil the surprise and some of my lawyers say it may be technically "illegal" so there are various details like that to resolve.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
I was never one to harp on technicalities.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
It's only illegal if you get caught
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
That's what I told my ex-wife.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
That's what I told my ex-wife.

I need more sleep. I was going to make a comment to this that was making me laugh to myself but then it seemed like it might be in poor taste so decided to delete it. When I'm tired, I can make poor decisions in trying to be funny.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
Is there really a difference when you're alert?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I used to think winning all the time was the greatest but I didn't realize how it exhausting it be. Do you know how many victory laps I've had to run? And, heaven help me, you people are making me have to take another victory lap! This time it's Mop it up admitting defeat in the onslaught of my continuing forum greatness:

On second thought, I might be pro Khushrenada now. He's finally managed to give me a funny title.

I never thought I'd say this, but I guess I have to figure out how to be more like Khushrenada.

With Mop it up now on my side, I don't think there is any major opposition left on these forums to my growing cult of personality. I say we all sing a song to celebrate! "Khushrenada is good, Khushrenada is great! We surrender our will as of this date!" That always gets the forumers fired up.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:24:46 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
I still resist.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
What?! Shyguy, NO! Why? Remember Bobby Darrin!? You were there for my toughest challenge and were my contact to the forums. This betrayal cuts deep! DEEP!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
But my goal is to be like you, which means I still plan to overthrow you. Which is easier to do if I feign support...!