Author Topic: Episode 310: Relax, It's Only Surgery  (Read 9601 times)

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Episode 310: Relax, It's Only Surgery
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2012, 01:29:56 PM »
Regarding how much Metroid Prime Trilogy is going for used, the price I usually see it for is $70 used (though at least mine came with all the extras, like the collectable artwork)..
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline geo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 02:30:54 PM »
Dark Souls has utter bullshittery too. Take for example Curse - instant death, respawn with 1/2 life. It lasts forever (and can stack) unless you manage to reach a random dude some distance from the closest spawn point - with half of your HP.

There is also an item that removes curse, which drops off ONE type of bad guy or can be bought off another NPC.  The game does not tell you this, but you will very likely meet this NPC way before you get cursed.  So if you look through his shop and read all the tooltips, you'd know how to remove curse as well.   

The game does not explain this, and to some that is BS, but I really liked figuring it out. 

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
Regarding how much Metroid Prime Trilogy is going for used, the price I usually see it for is $70 used (though at least mine came with all the extras, like the collectable artwork)..

I've usually seen higher prices... but it wouldn't be surprising to find copies around $70 with a bit of looking. There are three great games in the limited edition package, so that price isn't unreasonable either.

Heck, lots of people pay $60+tax for new games all the time - most of which aren't nearly as good a game.
NNID: ejamer

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 03:57:19 PM »
I got it for $70 from a local chain called Game Craze. Maybe it depends on where you live.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20