Author Topic: It's not exactly SSBB, but it's also a fighting game with beloved characters.  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Terranigma Freak

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
TONS of new screens for Godzilla Unleashed have surfaced online revealing 3 new characters.

Angilas:

King Ghidorah:

King Ceasar:

The rest of the new pics can here found here: http://www.gamedaily.com/godzilla-unleashed/wii/game-images/5856/?page=1&detail=0

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Try using the existing thread.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Terranigma Freak

• View Profile
I didn't think bumping an old post was worth it. Besides, I made this before they even bumped that topic. Perhaps a mod can merge the two?

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
So is that normal mapping? Or bump mapping or what?
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Terranigma Freak

• View Profile
That's 100% bump mapping.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
Those do look awful nice though.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
I love this game.  I will have to buy it...but geez, King Caesar needs to wear some pants!!!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
lol. Could you see him in Jeans.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
yeah, bump mapping is something gamecube can do no problem, and im pretty sure wii even more. it is under utilised. Also on a note, the wii doesnt have shaders or built in normal mapping, on the other hand its processors are powerful enough to do self shadowing in real time.....kinda funny
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Terranigma Freak

• View Profile

Originally posted by: ThePerm
yeah, bump mapping is something gamecube can do no problem, and im pretty sure wii even more. it is under utilised. Also on a note, the wii doesnt have shaders or built in normal mapping, on the other hand its processors are powerful enough to do self shadowing in real time.....kinda funny

Normal mapping is quite possible on the Wii. Dewy's Adventure is the first game to use normal mapping on the Wii. As for soft self-shadows, so far, only Heat Seeker's used it in game and nothing else. But it's not like this is something very advance since Rebel Strike on Cube had self-shadows.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: ThePerm

didn't say it wasn't possible
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post