Author Topic: Next Shovel Knight Expansion Receives Release Window  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Next Shovel Knight Expansion Receives Release Window
« on: September 12, 2016, 02:44:18 PM »

The specter of death hangs over this one.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/43422/next-shovel-knight-expansion-receives-release-window

The next Shovel Knight expansion will drop in 2017.

Yacht Club Games tweeted the expansion's logo today showing the Specter Knight campaign will be next - "Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment" will launch next spring.

This update will launch with one of the other Kickstarter stretch goal modes - either Battle or Body Swap mode. with the other to come with the King Knight campaign.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Next Shovel Knight Expansion Receives Release Window
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 10:48:54 PM »
Even with okay controls, Plague of Shadows was great. I can't wait to replay the whole game in a new way.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Next Shovel Knight Expansion Receives Release Window
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 08:37:47 PM »
I think one of the weird things about this is that Custom Knight, the co-op amiibo character, gets relics that I'm pretty sure are some of spectre Knight's, and I have a feeling that there might be some of Spectre Knight's mechanics built into Custom Night as well.

That being said, I love coming back to Shovel Knight, so this doesn't bother me at all.