Author Topic: FREE Animal Crossing 3DS Spot Pass Items Available Khush to Aug at Best Buy  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile

Through the Best Buy Nintendo Zone

Visit any participating Best Buy Nintendo Zone location June 16th to August 10th to receive exclusive Animal Crossing: New Leaf SpotPass items! These items can be downloaded once per player and are available for a limited time.

I want the Raccoon Wall Clock
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:51:14 PM by Fatty_The_Hutt »
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Glad its running til mid August. I dont have the money to get the game yet, but hopefully I can before August
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I keep trying to find a physical copy (yes, I'm still not onboard Digital Downloading) but have yet to see one at any of the stores I've checked out so far this week.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Funny - I've actually looked in three stores and have seen it in two (one of which is now sold out).
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Really? Because I went through the Vita aisle three times each store I went and couldn't find any.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
:D

Be jealous of my sealed copy while I play my Digital copy. :)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
So, last night, I finally decided to catch up on Swapnote as I try and put space between when I use it to keep it from skewering my statistic on the 3DS. I saw the swapnote you sent of your physical copy. It was like you were rubbing it in my face further.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
lol.  I actually sent that out before it was released... that was when we got them in the back door.  To make things worse, the Best Buy I went to today had about a dozen copies...