Author Topic: The Most Negative Person on NWR  (Read 6873 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
The Most Negative Person on NWR
« on: October 23, 2014, 02:21:52 AM »
Have you been coming by lately and feeling a little blasé? You scan through the forums at the various topics but they make you feel lethargic so you don't even bother to post anything or add to the discussion? Have you come to the forums excited about some news and left feeling ho-hum?

If this has happened to you, then you've most likely come in contact with a post made by the most negative person on NWR. This is a poster who just can't seem to be pleased by anything Nintendo related. A poster who constantly seems to take an opposing and negative viewpoint compared to what others are stating in a thread. This barrage of downer posts will leave even the most optimistic person feel like giving up life.

I'm sure this little introduction has immediately made anyone reading this think of the same one person I'm here to talk about. I'm talking, of course, about Mop It Up who seems to have finished mopping up whatever it was she was here to mop up and has become a wet blanket from it. Now, if you are new to these forums, you may not know who Mop It Up is or have thought of her as your first choice for most negative poster. So, allow me to bring you up to speed as to why she has this distinction.

On Super Smash Bros 3DS:
the demo actually did convince me to skip buying the game

On Smash Bros. Brawl:
It's only been recently that I've seen other people show some criticism of Brawl; when the game originally released and for several years after, it seemed like everyone loved the game and I was the only one who could see all of its problems. Better late than never I guess
(Man she's even negative about the similar negative response of other people on the same subject.)

On the upcoming Nintendo Direct for Super Smash Bros. Wii U:
I probably won't be watching
(We get it. You don't like Smash Bros. Yeesh.)

On the upcoming Fantasy Life game:
The DLC situation has really soured me on this game
(Sure. Like you were positive about the game before there was DLC.)

On Link's new ride for Mario Kart 8:
This just looks so wrong.
(So quick to judge always.)

On the upcoming Bayonetta 2:
I wasn't planning on buying this game and trying this demo just confirmed that.
(She seems to have something against free demos.)

On the latest NDP top 10 games for the month:
I haven't bought any [and] Mainstream, shmainshtream.
(10 most popular games among players and she hates them all.)

On the recent Wii U update:
I don't have enough digital stuff to care about folders.

Maybe I'll make a "rubbish" folder to place all the useless icons like "Health and Safety" and "Wii U Chat."
(Health and Safety is never rubbish.)

Her feelings on using a forum like this:
the worst part of my day was reading posts on a forum
(Yikes. And yet she still comes here anyways.)

The case is clear. You won't find a more negative poster anywhere else. And if you still don't believe, allow me to post the only true statement she's ever made on this site:

Not usually a good idea to doubt Khushrenada.

So there. What has made her so bitter? We may never know. What can be done about the problem? Well, unfortunately, there is no cure available just yet. Scientists are still working around the clock to find a solution but at present we must live in fear of coming in contact with one of these numerous negative posts.

However, to borrow from another recovery program, sometimes the first step to healing is admitting you have a problem. The second step is identifying the problem. The third step is hiring a contract killer to eliminate the problem. Now, I've already done steps 1 and 2 which means I've done 66.66666667% of the work. But I can't be expected to do it all. I've got a life outside of these forums too, you know. It involves setting up surveillance equipment and spying on all the NWR forum users. That takes a lot of time. I'm sure the other 10,000+ 8 people using this forum could step up and show some initiative for once in making these forums a better place.

Anyways, I'm not sure where this conversation is now going. I'd just wanted to point out this revelation I just had regarding the forums and it somehow led to this point. While I'd like to find a way to wrap it up in a neat tidy package, camera 3 is out in Shyguy's kitchen so I need to get that replaced asap. I need to clone Insanolord's phone to make sure he hasn't discovered any trace of the massive frame-up job I'm doing on him and I have to meet up with stevey to help him bury another body. (Between you and me, he needs a new hobby.) Gotta go.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Negative Person on NWR
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 03:11:40 PM »
Do you get paid to research forum members?
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 03:17:14 PM »
If he does I'll be pissed. If anyone here gets paid it should definitely be me and not some random delusional malcontents on the forums.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 03:30:41 PM »
Then you're not going to like my next topic "Make $56,472 a month at home by spying on forum users."

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 03:41:44 PM »
tl;dr...something something about IanSane I assume
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 03:56:40 PM »
Ha ha, wow, way to take everything way out of context!

Two can play at this game...

Hopefully, Nintendo learns from this and prevents such demos from happening in the future.
It took us a long time to finally get demos from Nintendo and now he hates them and wants them to go away?!

I'm feeling content Smash-wise so getting more info on another Smash game hasn't got me excited...  right now I'm indifferent to the news and would be more interested in what future products may be coming out next year for the 3DS.
Yeah, yeah, we get it, you hate the Wii U and everything on it.

I'm sorry Lucariofan99 but I just don't like how Lucario handles. In my personal tier list, Lucario goes to the bottom. He just seems lacking in power and attacks.
Yeah right, he's not sorry at all. He loves to poke at Lucariofan99.

I'm also with Ceric about the Menu's being odd on 3DS. Sometimes simple is best.
Here he is complaining about a menu in a game. He'll just complain about anything no matter how insignificant!

It also bugs me that there is one blank square left on the stage menu.
And I thought complaining about a menu was petty, but a blank space? Seriously?

Actually, I was talking about me. Why would I care about anyone else?
I'll give him some credit for admitting how self-centered he is.

People are actually posting on this forum? Since the posts are absolutely worthless, I'll do the right thing and just flat out ignore them.
See what he thinks of everyone else but himself?

I won't have to hang out with you losers anymore.
And yet he's still here. Looks like he can't just quit us.

Maybe streetpass is broken.
Or maybe you're broken, did you ever think of that?

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 03:57:39 PM »
Ian's too easy of a target. It takes real skill and very selective editing, though, to make Mop it up appear to be on that level.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 04:05:32 PM »
Challenge: Make Ian sound like the most positive person on NWR.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 04:07:12 PM »
Challenge: Make Ian sound like the most positive person on NWR.
Ha ha, I actually want to try and see if I could do this. Maybe a bit later. The rule will be that I can't add or rearrange any words, only delete.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 04:10:09 PM »
It could be like one of those movie posters. "The Wii U brought about...one of...Nintendo's best years."

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 04:14:46 PM »
That is an interesting challenge but I know it is doable. I have seen some positive posts from him before.

As for Mop it up's rebuttal, is that supposed to be me as a negative poster or me as the self-centered egoist character I play on these forums?

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 04:17:17 PM »
is that supposed to be me as a negative poster or me as the self-centered egoist character I play on these forums?

There's a difference?

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
It could be like one of those movie posters. "The Wii U brought about...one of...Nintendo's best years."

If it is a movie poster then it shouldn't have any ...'s in the middle of it. They can be at the front or end but in the middle is too much word manipulation. The only thing I added in Mop it up's quotes was an [and] in order to bridge from where I lopped off one sentence in order to get to another sentence in that same post. Everything else is in that exact order and a real quote. That is the type of rule Mop it up is talking about following as well, I do believe.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:19:35 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 04:18:56 PM »
is that supposed to be me as a negative poster or me as the self-centered egoist character I play on these forums?

There's a difference?

Sure. I'm pretty positive when talking about myself. Another stupid question from a crappy community manager.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 04:33:21 PM »
As for Mop it up's rebuttal, is that supposed to be me as a negative poster or me as the self-centered egoist character I play on these forums?
A little of both I s'pose, they sort of go hand-in-hand.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »
wait a second, When did you say that KHUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could you. :'(
Made you look ****.

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 09:32:44 PM »
damn I thought this was going to be about me.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 03:49:59 PM »
Amidst all this negativity, I think it's time we hear some more cheerful words from NWR's most positive poster, Ian Sane!

On the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake demo:
Why is this company that is always so on-the-ball doing something weird for this demo and this demo alone?
Unlike most of you yokels, he thinks Nintendo usually does things well and this is a rare slip.

On Nintendo 3DS:
The 3DS is still a great system thanks to some great games and the 3D feature.
See? He loves every aspect of the 3DS. Every. Aspect.

I'm not a handheld guy and once the Game Boy Player came out I don't know if I ever played my actual GBA again. But I love my 3DS XL.
He didn't even like handhelds before this generation but now he loves the 3DS XL. No other notes about that nope, just flat out loves it.

Some thoughts on Wii U:
seriously consider a Wii U purchase. Top screen on TV, bottom screen on Gamepad and you're good.
This is Ian Sane advising someone to consider buying a Wii U. Seriously, it is. Don't go check.

Right now as a 3DS owner I feel like I honestly... miss much in not owning a Wii U.
See, he feels he's missing out, but I guess he can't afford a Wii U right now.

The Wii was absolutely full of... a lot of the games I'm interested in and has a lot of these games. And now we have the Wii U.
See, he thinks the Wii U is full of games he likes just like the Wii was.

The Wii U's 2015 lineup is outstanding.
See he's hopeful for the future, 100% devoid of sarcasm. Promise.

The Wii U has been out long enough that's accumulated enough decent games (all first party of course) that if I bought one this Christmas I would have a good amount of games to play.
Sounds like he plans to get a Wii U this Christmas!

On the GCN adapter:
This is ridiculously flexible tech. It's awesome. there are some very hip people within Nintendo. they be this cool all of the time
Okay so his grammar isn't the greatest, but at least he's super positive about it.

On Bayonetta 2:
Nintendo publishing a game like Bayonetta is great.
He thinks the Wii U getting Bayonetta is great, and he said it with no added backhanded compliments, condescension, or tacked-on complaints about other stuff. Honest.

And lastly, a comment on an article about an N64 game:
I remember being really psyched about Killer Instinct and Cruis'n USA. One year they had arcade versions of KI and Cruis'n on free play. COOL! The first group of games were an Mortal Kombat style fighter, an arcade racing game and an FPS. That is super hip stuff for the late 90's. Aside from the previous three titles the early titles included Star Wars, jet ski racing and blowing up **** with bulldozers to clear a path for a nuclear bomb.
Well at least he seems to recognise the N64 as the best system ever, which it is!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 03:55:51 PM »
I may have to reinstitute the karma system just to applaud that post.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 03:59:20 PM »
I may have to reinstitute the karma system just to applaud that post.
Just give her the Shield.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 12:55:55 PM »
Then you're not going to like my next topic "Make $56,472 a month at home by spying on forum users."

Freelance gaming journalists HATE HIM!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 01:11:03 PM »

Freelance gaming journalists HATE HIM!

Use this 1 simple trick to spy on other forum members for profit.

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »
I bet they only pay you in Disney Dollars.
"Nothing tips like a cow."

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2014, 12:08:52 AM »
I bet they only pay you in Disney Dollars.
actually they pay him in Buttcoin.

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 01:53:19 AM »
I can't sleep. Stupid time change has me wide awake and now I have a whole extra hour to try to sleep. I hate this it sucks I wish we didn't need sleep or else I never would anyways, never do so whats the damn point.
Trying to be a better person, honest.