Author Topic: Clandestine Claws  (Read 55208 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Clandestine Claws
« Reply #400 on: January 01, 2010, 04:26:32 AM »
Can you ply that Pokemon Rumble game online? My sister loves it. I tried it with her and while it is a bit repetitive it was still fun to play with her.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 01, 2010, 04:33:42 AM »
Nope, local multiplayer only.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 01, 2010, 05:34:59 AM »
You deserve it after how awesome you were, and you comparing it to Alien Syndrome, a very underrated game that I loved, is going to get me to try out the demo.

Well, the comparison is only that both really scratched my co-op top-down hack-and-slash urge. My brother and I are a little more than 4 hours in I think and have beaten ranks C, B, and A now. Rank S awaits, but I think we also get to unlock and play a mode with more than just the original 150 pkmn? Anyways, we're having a blast. I think it would really be not as fun without a second player, because two players can choose complimentary pokemon/strategies and cover each other's back. For example, if my brother is using roll out to just blast through hordes of enemies, I can just keep running after him and mopping up the occasional straggler. OR he can be oddish, I can be gloom, and we can just set up a front, using a ranged poison spread attack to lock down an entire corridor of enemies slowly advancing on us.

It's worth trying the demo to see if you could be a fan of that sort of experience.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 11, 2010, 06:52:10 PM »
we can un-sticky this thread now...
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 11, 2010, 07:08:17 PM »
It's like leaving your Christmas lights on all year round if we leave this thread stuck.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 11, 2010, 07:43:19 PM »
Seriously.

As the thread starter, i feel like the neighboring forums will begin to complain to me..
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.