Author Topic: www.colorconsoles.com  (Read 1855 times)

Offline CrAsH ||N|| BuRn

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
www.colorconsoles.com
« on: July 10, 2003, 11:13:20 PM »
          Hey guys...very nice site!   anyways im sorry to disturb you guys with this news but I need someone to help me.   The thing is I sent my gc to colorconsoles.com and it's been already a month and a half, and I haven't received crap from them.  As you know I am very very pissed off at them, they haven't replied any email I have sent  them (a total of 4) and they never confirmed the order.  I was wondering if you guys can help me out in some way.  I already posted this in the gc forum, but didn't get anything from you guys.  A forum user told me to file a complaint and I already did and another told me that one of you guys had a similar experience and that that person followed some steps, I would like to know what that person did so I can follow those steps and get my console and my money back.  I really appreciate it guys, thanks.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: www.colorconsoles.com
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 02:25:29 PM »
Yeah, a very bad experience: http://www.planetgamecube.com/reviews.cfm?action=hwprofile&id=170
Please don't cross-post in the future.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline CrAsH ||N|| BuRn

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
www.colorconsoles.com
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2003, 05:47:04 PM »
     Thank you very much.  I am sorry about cross-posting but you guys didn't help me there, so I needed to post somewhere I thought you would.  I would like to know if you can help me out with the owner, see if hes checking his email...they haven't answered any email i have sent them including the one i sent to the owner.  Please Nathan, if you know the owner, contact him.  They haven't sent me anything confirming they have shipped or going to ship my console....its been two month already.  And well it was 80 bucks for the paint job, and what the console's worth well, 150.  That's a lot of money just to sit around and do nothing about it, so im trying everything I can.  Thanks for you time.

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: www.colorconsoles.com
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 02:25:46 PM »
Unfortunately, we really aren't in the position to assist customer complaints with outside vendors.  Your best bet would be to file a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), as well as with the State Attorney's General in both your state, and the state ColorConsoles does business in.  While the BBB is pretty powerless aside from making your complaint available to others doing research on the company, complaints filed to the AG's office tend to be addressed with more teeth.

Good luck to you.
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
www.colorconsoles.com
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 04:20:08 AM »
To anyone thinking of coloring their console, don't spend 80 bucks to get it painted by an unreliable service!  Get a cheap console skin for a fifth of the price (or so)!

Go to www.gameconsoleskins.com!  Go now!

Wow...that really sounded like I was advertising my business or something.  Well, just in case there's a misunderstanding, I'm not.  It's just a suggestion to people with $80 to spare, and don't want to deal with horrible costumer service.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa