Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1216727 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #1925 on: November 11, 2013, 03:58:31 PM »
It appears that Kevin Smith has seen the new Bat Suit
http://batman-news.com/2013/11/11/kevin-smith-seen-ben-affleck-batman-vs-superman-batsuit/

“I saw the costume. More than that I saw a picture of him (Affleck) in the costume. Now, I don’t want to give anything away ’cause that is up to them and stuff, but I am going to say this I instantly bear hugged him (Snyder). You have not seen this costume in a movie on film before, and for a comic book fan it was mind bending. I was like ‘Get out of here, only you have enough power to pull this off.’ Because everyone always like does this Matrix/X-Men black armor…It was fantastic. I’m already a flag waver for this movie but the costume, it blew my mind. I think everyone is just gonna be like ‘Holy S**!’ It’s its own thing, man. It’s like we haven’t been down this path at all. I was so elated….Even the hardest core F*** all this person will be like ‘alright, I’m ready.'"

"It seemed like it was very [redaction edit: Jim Lee] Influenced."

so expect the Black & Grey Batsuit

so the next movie could look like this (with an appearance from Nightwing)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: November 13, 2013, 12:23:08 PM »
Angelina Jolie as MALIFICENT

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 13, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »
next weeks episode of Person of Interest: looks like someone dies

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 14, 2013, 05:23:05 AM »
Steve McQueen (The Vampire Diaries) has been confirmed to be Nightwing on Arrow
 http://io9.com/nightwing-joins-the-g...row-1464019694

Not content with Black Canary, Arsenal, the Huntress, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, China White, Doctor Ivo, or upcoming characters like The Flash and Amanda Waller, Arrow has just added Batman's protégé Nightwing to its ever-increasing cast, to be played by Steve McQueen of The Vampire Diaries fame.

Apparently McQueen is pretty excited about the role, as he tweeted this pic of himself getting ready for the show:

Steven McQueen ✔ @McQueeninchains
Follow

Nightwing training @ARROWwriters @GBerlanti @KyleDHiggins @RapaportCasting
10:16 AM - 9 Nov 2013
657 Retweets 1,055 favorites
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:26:36 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 14, 2013, 07:07:47 AM »
I wonder if that's where the rumors of Nightwing being cast for the Superman/Batman movie came from.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 14, 2013, 12:19:07 PM »
I actually think DC is going to have 2 universes.
One for TV, and one for the Movies.
Although I'm sure the TV guys would do the Movies for dirt cheap. Especially if the get a special contact drawn up citing TV appearances and movie appearances.
Such is what I bet Marvel wish they did.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 14, 2013, 01:26:23 PM »
I actually think DC is going to have 2 universes.
One for TV, and one for the Movies.
Although I'm sure the TV guys would do the Movies for dirt cheap. Especially if the get a special contact drawn up citing TV appearances and movie appearances.
Such is what I bet Marvel wish they did.

While I wouldn't mind it I hope not. I know there were some rumors of DC waiting till next year to see how Gustin Grant's Flash tests with audience. Apparently he would be in World's Finest as a Barry Allen Cameo. Barry and Diana are supposed to be appear in the film in their civilian identities or in the Case or Wonder Woman as an Argus Agent.

DC has enough TV properties already going or in the works that it makes sense to connect them to the film stuff.  Next year were probably going to have

Gotham
Arrow
Constantine
Hourman
The Flash

Out of those shows all of those characters are all street level with the exception of The Flash and Maybe Constantine. There's so much universe building done already that it doesn't make sense to have to hit Superman/Batman with stuff like Argus or Amanda Waller all over again.

You guys don't think its a bit suspect that DC is pushing alot of these characters in the comics harder as well as the book. The flash series has done well and is written in a way that works for TV while keeping him a JL style character. Constantine is fucking Magical Batman at this point showing up nearly everywhere, commanding his own team, fighting He-man, and fucking over what ever the magical term for cosmic level guys and living.

Gotham is also being produced by David Goyer who's writing Superman/Batman and those two seem to add up. Gotham is dealing with a Younger Gordan while Superman/Batman is dealing with a Batman in his fourties who has been doing this for a while. Fast forward to the current Batman Zero Year which is dealing with a way younger captain Gordan and a Batman who just started out.

3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 14, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »
It's possible that all of this connects to the Arrowverse, but if it is, it all seems ill thought out.
It's a hodgepodge mess of TV actors being setup for movie roles, and letting the CWTV crew do all the universe building and trying to wedge that into the movie cannon afterwards.

I would just think that with DC having full control of all their characters and having a major studio such as WB as their parent company, and the CW as their own TV station, they would have an actual plan in place. But nothing seems connected, half of the selected properties being brought to TV are quite obscure and the other half potentially conflict with Movieverses plans for the JLU movie.
(The Flash & Nightwing being cast on Arrow, The CW developing Amazon - yet WB is casting Diana for the BvS movie)
Arrowverse is rapidly expanding and may just engulf everything, but if that is the case, then I hope a WB/DC universe overseer steps in to keep everything on a cohesive flow, outline an actual plan/direction and have a hand in casting (so that actors being chosen for TV can be groomed for movie appearances too & vice versa).

------------

Arrow - This = Universe central. The Arrowverse. this is where the current focus is.
Gotham - This takes place with a young Gordon before Bats. Can't directly connect to current MoS if Bats is now in his 40's, unless they use this as an origin story for a young Batman, 15 or so years before MoS2/BvS
Constantine - Kinda obscure, but people may remember the movie. Introducing a supernatural element.
Hourman - Very obscure.
The Flash - Will he be The Flash they wanted for the movie? If not, they may just decide to have 2 universes.

You forgot:
Amazon - This could be the origin series for whoever is chosen to play Diana. Introduce her in the movie and then start the TV series afterwards.
The Avenger - another very obscure character who will likely need a name change.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:01:37 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 14, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
Darren Aronofsky's NOAH

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 14, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »
I think Zack Snyder is suppsoed to be the current overseer. I do think DC needs to get a Kevin Feigie style guy and start getting project together and having people talk to each other.

I'd suggest going with a comics guy Like Geoff Johns or a Mark Waid to do it. Than sit everyone in a room and get this mess sorted out.

Andrew Kriesnberg (Arrow Showrunner)
Greg Berlanti (The Flash Showrunner_
Zack Snyder
Ben Affleck (its rumored that apart of his contract is he gets to direct the next Bat film and maybe Justice League)
David Goyer (writer for B/S and Gotham)
Bruno Heller (will most likely showrun gotham)
Daniel Cerone (will most likely showrun Constantine.)

Get these guys in a room and Map out the road  maps of the shows for the next four years alongside the next big films after Superman/Batman. (MOS3,Batman,JusticeLeague)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: November 14, 2013, 02:19:41 PM »
Yeah, Snyder & Goyer are supposed to be the Whedon for DC, but their DCCU only consist of MoS so far.

They need a Fiege to get everyone on the same page and and start steering all the connected ships into the same port if they are going for DCCU that spans Movies and TV and culminating in a mega event like The Avengers.

Arrow has gotten the ball rolling rather quickly and there are all sorts of avenues to expand upon at this point, but they really need to get it together. It's kinda embarrassing that Marvel had to come back from the brink of death to accomplish what they have done while DC, which has had all the resources in their pocket for decades, is still trying to figure out how to recreate that Marvel Money Train and get their own Avengers Mint.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: November 15, 2013, 05:00:36 PM »
First it was Aquaman, now it's The Wonder Twins!?
Justice League here we come.....?

viral marketing for Entourage the Movie!?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:08:53 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1937 on: November 15, 2013, 09:26:54 PM »
I, in all honestly, would watch that movie.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: November 15, 2013, 09:35:12 PM »
but would you enjoy it?

it would actually probably be sooooo bad that it would then become the greatest superhero movie ever, for all the wrong reasons.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1939 on: November 15, 2013, 09:45:45 PM »
The problem is, those two actors would know they're in an intentionally bad movie and probably not be able to do the whole thing with a straight face. Now, if the film went full camp and maybe broke the 4th wall a few times, it'd be amazing.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: November 17, 2013, 12:11:50 PM »
The problem is, those two actors would know they're in an intentionally bad movie and probably not be able to do the whole thing with a straight face. Now, if the film went full camp and maybe broke the 4th wall a few times, it'd be amazing.

The problem with Mila Kunis is, as usual, Meg has ruined it.

On another note, Almost Human starts today and is on tomorrow (in its normal schedule on Mondays).

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1941 on: November 17, 2013, 09:57:23 PM »
You know, that has never bothered me. I think I was more familiar with her on That 70s Show before Family Guy, saving me from ever thinking "Oh, that's Meg from Family Guy" when I see her in other roles.

Even in Ted, it didn't bother me.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: November 18, 2013, 07:54:59 AM »
You know, that has never bothered me. I think I was more familiar with her on That 70s Show before Family Guy, saving me from ever thinking "Oh, that's Meg from Family Guy" when I see her in other roles.

Even in Ted, it didn't bother me.

I can see that, especially if you knew her before. I never watched the 70s show so i didn't know her before so Oz the Great and Powerful basically turned into "The Makings of Meg".

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: November 18, 2013, 09:20:56 AM »
I wonder if they are going to do the Really dark origin of the Wonder Twins.  I read one that involved a circus that the more I read about it it got quiet messed up.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline tendoboy1984

• KyTim 2: The KyTimening
  • Score: -42
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: November 18, 2013, 04:28:53 PM »
First it was Aquaman, now it's The Wonder Twins!?
Justice League here we come.....?

viral marketing for Entourage the Movie!?

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis acting together once again? And just like that, WB and DC have tainted their good fortune.
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
PSN: PS_man1984
3DS: 2294-5830-5931

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: November 19, 2013, 01:49:36 AM »
Isn't it a teaser to the Entourage movie in which one of the guys stared in a aquaman film.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: November 19, 2013, 11:33:24 AM »
I'll just assume no one fully read the post I made with the pic that you guys are talking about even though it's been quoted...

Offline tendoboy1984

• KyTim 2: The KyTimening
  • Score: -42
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: November 21, 2013, 01:30:18 AM »
Wonder Twins movie with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher? Just when I thought DC Comics had their superhero formula down pat... This will be a travesty, just like the Green Lantern movie.
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
PSN: PS_man1984
3DS: 2294-5830-5931

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: November 21, 2013, 03:31:31 PM »
The WB registered some domain names regarding MoS2: BvsS

http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2013/11/wb-secretly-registers-new-possible.html
    Man of Steel: Battle of the Knight 
    Man of Steel: Beyond Darkness
    Man of Steel: Black of Knight
    Man of Steel: Darkness Falls
    Man of Steel: Knight Falls
    Man of Steel: Shadow of the Night
    Man of Steel: The Blackest Hour
    Man of Steel: The Darkness Within

Which one do you think is best?
Got any better suggestions considering what we think we know of the movie so far?

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: November 21, 2013, 03:46:37 PM »
As a black man,  some of these are pretty funny.
black fairy tales are better at sports