Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 938611 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Nintendo World Report Dot Com: Your Home for Squash Trivia.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
If it wasn't for all the Squash facts this site provides, NWR would have had to shut up shop years ago. No one comes here for Nintendo gaming. We just want the hard horticultural facts that all the green thumbs here can provide. Just 6 more months and we'll be back in peak squash season again. Better start prepping now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
I always thought that a pumpkin was a fruit. Or is "fruit" a broader term that all squash falls under?

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Pumpkins are vegetables. Source: Harvest Moon.

J.P. Corbran

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Pumpkins are fruits. Source: Google.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Pumpkins are pumpkins. Source: dictionary.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Quote from: some douche
Still the design approach to this games seems to be "incorporate motion controls and the second screen into the gameplay" and I don't put up with Miyamoto's post-senility infatuation with controller gimmicks anymore.

He's not senile. He is a brilliant designer, artist, and business man and 100x the man you'll ever be. A man that will be remembered for decades in history books and the memories of hundreds of millions, if not billions, while your sniveling forum posts will slowly corrupt, bit by bit, 1 by 0, in a dusty server room missed by no one.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Thats a damn fine insult Mr. Zap.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Harsh.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
oh don't be a baby
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
I'm not sure why I even bothered Ctrl+Fing "senility" to find the source, I should have known.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Hey, I know some douche! That guy is unreasonable.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Does Ian Sane responding go a post by Mop it Up mean he's gaining sentience? I don't like this idea guys.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
HE'S ALIVE!
(someone find a Frankenstein gif...)
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Who's alive? Ian Sane?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Apparently. All this time I thought he was bringing a whole new meaning to necroposting.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
These are times I love the Funhouse. One silly gag has begun to snowball and create so many new jokes and gags with all kinds of various members joining in on the fun which then creates more jokes and gags while still having that main single malleable idea to play off of. After a brief period of quiet activity this week, the Funhouse is suddenly alive again and abuzz with fun. This is why I keep coming back to this site. It exercises my "comedy skillz" and I get some good laughs from it all. It's so good to just be silly once in awhile. You guys and gals are great!

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I didn't know TJ Spyke was unbanned.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
That's good to hear. I've missed his insightful commentary

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Holy crap, TJ's back? Where?
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
He isn't. Pokepal148 is inferring that user Mythtendo is TJ Spyke because Mythtendo made a comment about Emily Rogers that was very close to TJ Spyke's feelings about her which got him banned.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
I was at a friend's house and had to clean that up on my phone. People complain about how these forums work on mobile, but it's way the hell worse when you're trying to mod through that setup.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Not that I want to turn this into a talking point as I abhor slut-shaming and kind of hate that the word "slut" is even pejorative, but how is that aspect of Emily Roger's past even something still talked about? Jebus, see how long you can keep dredging things up about a person before getting punched right in the face. Let it go, people. It's 2016. People like fucking, and it's none of your business anyway. Do you, Emily. Do you. More importantly, keep giving us good Nintendo gossip. It makes the slow gaming news months eleventy-billion times more interesting.

Anyway, the only thing that really sucks about the forums on mobile is how the ads work. I don't mind ads themselves. The forums are free, and it has to bring in money somehow. However, the ads that take you to a blank tab for ad-tracking or something in the address bar are annoying, and the ones that pop-up suddenly then take you to the app store is total bullshit.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Is it a bad thing that I'm now always suspicious of any new member possibly being The Rat again? Some of this person's other posts don't sound as much like it, but still...

Also, Adrock also said something that I completely disagree with, which hasn't happened in quite a while and is a rare occurrence. What a weird day on the forums.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Also, Adrock also said something that I completely disagree with, which hasn't happened in quite a while and is a rare occurrence. What a weird day on the forums.
Which was?