Author Topic: E3 Coverage Feedback  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
E3 Coverage Feedback
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:53:57 AM »
I would appreciate any feedback and detailed comments on what you liked and didn't like about our E3 coverage this year.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: E3 Coverage Feedback
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 09:05:29 AM »
Your coverage was top-notch.  Impressions were detailed for the most part and well written.

However, the posting of said comments left something to be desired.  In order to find the E3 section first you have to look under Events on the (very tiny) menu on the side.  I looked under Specials first and was momentarily confused when I didn't find it.  Once you get to the E3 section, there's no way to filter out topics you're interested.  For example, if I wanted to look at DS impressions there's no way to only display items pertaining to the DS or items only pertaining to Impressions (and certainly not both at the same time).  It just makes for a somewhat frustrating experience when you try to find something on a particular topic.  It's not a big deal now because most of the stuff is on the main page, but if I wanted to re-read something in a few weeks/months it takes a little more work than it ought to.

On a somewhat related note:  Did anyone from PGC get a chance to play the Warhawk demo for PS3?  Any chance we could get some impressions on that, perhaps in the form of an editorial or similar special feature?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!