Author Topic: reader Review: Lindsay Lohan  (Read 23171 times)

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
RE:reader Review: Lindsay Lohan
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 06:34:15 AM »

Originally posted by: Shecky
The Parent Trap was an excelent movie.

Yeah, Haley Mills was cute back then.

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 07:07:57 AM »
what about when she was Miss Bliss?
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
RE: reader Review: Lindsay Lohan
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 08:49:45 AM »
ACR seek help, this can't be healthy, such obsessions with a middle aged girl who may have a Johnson strapped on to her, ( if ya know what I mean )
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 09:43:30 AM »
are you referring to Lindsay Lohan or Haley Mills?

I just know how much people hate Lindsay Lohan so I try and mention her just to rub people the wrong way, although I do think she is hot and liek some of her songs, thats besides the point.

Its not like I am being obessive or anything just trying to have a little fun. Besides Lindasy Lohan is only 19 she is no where near middle aged adn far from 90.

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 12:13:35 PM »
as far as you know But it could turn out to have the same fate as Ashley Simpson who doesn't really sing her songs hehe :P

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2006, 02:37:33 PM »
well Lindsay Lohan doesnt write her own songs but she most certainly does sing them, you can tell its her voice.

And ashley Simpson sucks monkeys so there

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »
wanted to ad a pic just to make this thread useful.

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »
I like to quote Bloodworth "I smell a plant" someone's really trying to advertised Lohan to the EXtreme!

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
Heh, ACR you should Watch Robot Chicken this Sunda, it has Lohan, and she sounds like a man and looks older and fight Hillairy Duff lol

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2006, 05:22:26 PM »
I dont like watching peopel make fun of her. Anywyas yeah I was planing on watcihg Robot Chicken anywas cuz I always do. but come one peole whats the harm in liking lohan anywyas. after all she is attractive. and a good singer, and pretty, and ...

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2006, 05:41:15 PM »
errrr..... In a Britney kinda way, that's where it's headed "The gaining weight, dating a trailer park redneck dude, who's ghey, and doing naughty sluty stuff" sure... There can only be one! You'll see tomorrow

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2006, 10:02:36 PM »
ok well our daily D and D session went longr than ususal and we didnt end until close to 6 oclock the next morning so I missed that Robot Chicken episode. how did it turn out? And did Lindsay win?

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2006, 10:15:16 PM »
Yeah, it was a spoof off Highlander, but pretty funny, she kills Hilary Duff, then blows up earth and gets freaky with aliens and gets in trouble with the law enforcment. Also there was a lil spoof on He-Man in there, when she kills duff and aims the sword at a nearby Cat sending a bolt of electricity at it and well he man theme plays, and the cat get's fried :p

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 04:29:56 PM »
I had something good I was gonna say but my paretns came over when I was typing and forgot what it was, so thanks a lot short term memory lapse.

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 11:00:45 PM »
Tell me you were joking when you said her music was good.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 11:15:14 PM »
I don't think he's kidding, just disturbed  

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 06:54:14 AM »
Ok here is the thing, t started out as a joke, my sister who just turned 17 at the time, was really into Lindsay Lohan movies, and because we are like ebst freinds and do a lot of crap together I got suckered into watching just about every single one of her movies (the only saving grace is she is attractive so I could barely tolerate her crap)

Then after watching Mean Girl my sister came to work at Dominoes where I worked and there was there three girls (one of which ws the daughter of the owner fo the store) who worked there that were JUST liek the 'plastics' in that movie. So mysister ended up hating it there beause of those girls cuz my sister is punk and wants to transition into goth. Anyways so she was a fan of Hilary Duff and Ashly Simpson and then I showed her that SNL footage of Ashley lipsynching and we made fun of her royaly and mys ister quit listening to her songs.

Now there is a war brewing between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan and mysister is pikcing Duff as the better singer/actress. Now I disagree entirely on the merits that Duff cant sing worth #*^$ and hurts to listen to, she tells me that Lohan is worse. Well I heard Rumors on the raio one day and being into club and dance music I got into the song, I DID like it and still DO.

Then my sister started getting onto me for listening to it and saying how much she hates linday lohan cuz of her song Over, then i see the video on MTV TRL and it was dumb but there was somthing in the video that reminded me of a girl I had goen out with a long time ago so it got to me in a sense and I just started listening to the song. Then after watching Drama Queen and Freaky friday, hated every minute of it, I Downloaded the songs from them and started listening to them just to irritate my sister, then the worst thing in the world happened, they started to grow on me.

Now I have only a hand full of actual Lindsay Lohan songs and i honestly DESPISE her horendous movies, but i will say that she has some songs that I can listen to, well ok JUST the ones listed in my starting post, Over, Speak, Nobody Till you, and a couple others I forget the names.

So I got on PGC a while after all this and started seeing how much peopel here hate Lindsay Lohan, and beign the kid of person who likes to be funny and make jokes and get peopel to laugh I thought it would be funny to pretend like I was a huge fan of hers and get peopel all worked up. adn so thats how it all came about. The real Gods honest truth is I can't stand her hidous movies and only barely like a coople songs. So tahst the real story take it or leave it. But I have started to question ig it was the right move, its funny as all hell teh responses adn reactiosnI get sometimes, especialy beings that i realy don't like her.

Soit started out as a way to get uner my sisters skin and transitioned into a way o get people to notice me.

Offline animecyberat

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2006, 01:00:26 PM »
BUMP, cuz she is still hot!
Official PGC Lindsay Lohan Fan

I still <3 Lindsay Lohan ; )

www.ratscollectibles.com,

Home of THE RAT

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2006, 05:41:20 AM »
Nah, she got all emaciated and therefore lost her rack, which was the source of all her powers.  I think she might have gained some weight back, but at the end of the day, she's also lacking in personality.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 07:47:23 AM »
BUMP

for memories sake and good times
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 08:46:34 AM »
I hear Lindsay Lohan got caught on film with no panties on while getting out of a car.  Ours is truly the greatest society in the history of teh planet.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 09:00:25 AM »
I think that was Paris Hilton.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 10:05:20 AM »
No, no, it was Britney Spears.

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 06:26:56 PM »
BRitney spears is old and ugly she has nothing on my beloved lindsay.
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 06:29:09 PM »

Originally posted by: vudu
I think that was Paris Hilton.

Caught implies that it wasn't intentional.

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report