Author Topic: If Alcohol Labels Were More Honest...  (Read 22552 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
If Alcohol Labels Were More Honest...
« on: May 02, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »
They'd probably look more like this:

espeicially if you've had a very bad day/week/month

I think the bottle says it all

Only you would get the 20 pack of cans of $6.99 and then recycle so that it could fund more beer

There is a bar near my old house that sells this by the can. I think it was $0.99 each.
At bar mark up prices you can imagine how incredibly cheap this beer must really be.

especially when you mix it with red-bull... hyper drunks =/= gpod times everytime, or even most times :smh:

Nobody really drinks beer just for the taste. If its come to this, I think you know what time it is.

Why? Thats a good question. My only guess would be that it burned you so bad that you feel the need to share it with others...
or too much exposure to this will probably end up killing you?

It can't really be that bad can it? Is it really Mexican water in a can?

No Pants Later, No Memory of Later & Therefore No Immediate Regrets of Later Either. Good time Ahead... Or Not.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:36:51 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: If Alcohol Labels Were More Honest...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:56 PM »
That first one is sooo true.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 04:40:57 PM »
Ugh, I can't stand Jack Daniels, the mere scent of it makes me want to puke.

The beer one is very true though.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 06:08:25 AM »
how appropriate! ima drunk and though it wasnt JD that i had tonight, the smirnoff i had was the best 20 ever. if youte wondering why im on the forums at 6am its cuz im trying to so ber up by having breakfast before bed so i dont wake up hungover. ill keep you guys posted
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »
Check out PixlBit!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »
how appropriate! ima drunk and though it wasnt JD that i had tonight, the smirnoff i had was the best 20 ever. if youte wondering why im on the forums at 6am its cuz im trying to so ber up by having breakfast before bed so i dont wake up hungover. ill keep you guys posted

If you laid off the Smirnoff, you'd be fine.  I had half a bottle of Southern Comfort last night (hypothetically), and I'm just fine.  Save for the fact that I was still a bit drunk (hypothetically) at 10 this morning and didn't get up until just now.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 01:43:17 PM »

If you laid off the Smirnoff, you'd be fine.  I had half a bottle of Southern Comfort last night (hypothetically), and I'm just fine.  Save for the fact that I was still a bit drunk (hypothetically) at 10 this morning and didn't get up until just now.

i'm good! i woke up surprisingly early. I only ate so much this morning because i had one freakin slice of pizza yesterday before all the drinking. Even though i didn't over do it (since i knew i'd be driving) the fact i was drinking on an empty stomach as well as switching from bacardi to smirnoff (and this one disgustingly cheap vodka in the middle..), i just felt like i'd end up feeling a little sick. I ended up feeling sick from eating so much so fast, then going right to bed.

Now i'm up and feeling great, i had a blast last night, met some cool new people and got into a mini adventure trying to drive this girl to the bronx, somehow ending up in new jersey, then in manhattan cuz she decided not to go home but to her friends house (probably a booty call). Now if only i could get in touch with my girlfriend and make sure she's okay....
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »
I once saw a billboard (in San Francisco I think) the said Southern Comfort - Liquid Panty Remover
I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine it, but I wish I had taken a picture. driving past it was so quick though.

nickmitch: It's 10:40am here and I'm still drunk too (not hypothetically). I can feel a headache trying to sneak up on me, and he thinks I don't know he's lurking in the shadows. But I can feel him coming. I'm so glad FF spell checks as I type :)

Easycure: I went to my boys house warming party/other girls going away party last night. My other friend brought this girl with him. She was so fuckin beautiful I thought she was only like 23 maybe 24. She told me she was 31 0.0 ... I played the BULLSHIT card, and she produced her I.D. (haha I know her address... If only I could remember any of it. a phone number woulda been better though). I was in shock she looked years younger than all the other women there. Then she tried to out drink me...
long story short, she passed out on the couch (she was kinda dating my other friend so I had no move to make) & I drove home(not my house but I might as well live here)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 01:54:46 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »
BnM:

pre-post edit: i was going to write a long story here but i realized it wasn't that interesting. Basically it boiled down to me getting her (the girl i gave the ride to) drunk (at her request!) and finding out later that she was 17! To make things worse after that i found out the other girls still left at the party (besides my gf and my friends gf) were also underage (and kinda hot...sigh) and i've been mixing drinks for them all night, and had a few moments where the few of them got a little fresh with me when my gf wasn't lookin. Hell even my friends gf and i (only my second time meeting her mind you) had a moment that started off with her opening up to me about how she's thinking about leaving him, then getting a little too comfortable next to me on the couch...

blah what a night

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
Those labels are great.

BnM: I remember meeting a 27 year old that i thought was 19. And she was pretty hot, Tom.

Anyway, last night was kinda awesome but kinda fucked up. First off, it started out great because I met a very attractive bisexual chick. Long story short, we were into each other and she's totally down to have a threesome if she approves of the chick I bring. Awesome. I pulled the number, gave her a kiss good bye, and dipped out to a hookah bar to meet my friend....

Now my friend was chilling with two sophomore girls and he wanted me to come by and entertain one of them. This is were it gets kinda fucked up. I go there and meet them and they are pretty cute. I'm teasing, complimenting, and empathizing with them. You know...the normal approach. Well it turns out that they like me more than they like my guy and for some reason, they felt comfortable enough with me to tell me that. So it became real awkward as one girl just talked **** about my friend, like "he's been chasing me for a while, but he doesn't understand I'm not interested in him. I really like your shirt by the way." I replied by talking up my friend and letting her know that he's generally the man. She wasn't having it, so I decide I'm just going to leave. I first whisper to my dude what's going on and tell him how awkward this is and that I'm leaving. I then turn to the two girls and before I said anything they were like "Don't leave!" I told them I had prior obligations and to excuse me. They both got up for hugs. I hug one of the girls, and then as I go to hug the other girl (the girl my friend likes) she sneaks in a peck on the lips. I look at my friend and he is pissed (not at me though). As we hugged, she whispered "find me on facebook, ok?" I just smiled, finished the hug and left.

Got to the crib around 2, called my girl over and we rolled up a blunt. Weird night.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 03:04:17 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 11:27:56 PM »
lol, the second one could also be labeled "i'm a bum!"

jack daniels is good stuff

if you chug boones it'll get you sauced, unfortunately you might also feel light headed

i usually only drink beer when im dunk, or if i live with roomates and were buying it every day. If i just go a couple of days the flavor gets gross, if i drink it more regularly its not a bother. I haven't been a regular drink for about 2 years. A good cheap beer Papst Blue Ribbon.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »

There is a bar near my old house that sells this by the can. I think it was $0.99 each.
At bar mark up prices you can imagine how incredibly cheap this beer must really be.

especially when you mix it with red-bull... hyper drunks =/= gpod times everytime, or even most times :smh:

Nobody really drinks beer just for the taste. If its come to this, I think you know what time it is.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »
miller time?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »
miller time?
I was thinking time to quit, but if you gotta have it, you might as well get the buzz your actually drinking it for, so you could be right.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »
BnM, that billboard really exists, I remember it too.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 03:39:06 PM »
I just googled it, since you reassured me I wasn't imagining it.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 03:39:40 PM »
BnM, that billboard really exists, I remember it too.

I feel like i've seen it as well, perhaps in Manhattan, but who knows.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »
LOL

That billboard is soo wrong!

Offline D_Average

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
Nice.  But I'd say a 1.75 Liter of Svedka Vodka is the best $20 you can spend.  Goes down smooth with no ill effects the morning after.
Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try....

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 05:21:46 PM »
Svedka.....maybe if you like vodka, but I usually buy that for the bitches.

And you only get a hang over with whiskey if your mixing it. On the rocks is perfect.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 05:28:45 PM »
If I can't drink it on the rocks, then I don't drink it.
I hate mixing liquor, especially with sweet sugary stuff. Thats just asking for a headache and a hangover.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

Psh.  Vodka tonic with a twist of lime.  If your drink needs to burn to prove you're a man you're doing something wrong.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »
Nobody really drinks beer just for the taste.
Nobody drinks cheap beer just for the taste. Some of the more expensive stuff is actually pretty good.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »
Nobody drinks cheap beer for the taste(they do it because they're broke). Some of the more expensive stuff is actually pretty good.
fixed. And the expensive stuff still gives you a good buzz. Show me a high quality O'Douls & then you have a point.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 07:42:40 PM »

Psh.  Vodka tonic with a twist of lime.  If your drink needs to burn to prove you're a man you're doing something wrong.

Proving you're a man has nothing to do with it. I find that I don't over drink when I drink it straight. Unlike most people, I don't go out to drink or to get hammered; I go out to socialize. And when I reach the peak where I can socialize and articulate the best, having straight liquor in a glass to sip on plateaus that peak. In other words, it helps me catch a buzz and coast.

That said, I do like the occasional gin and tonic as well as a martini.

Nobody drinks cheap beer just for the taste. Some of the more expensive stuff is actually pretty good.

QFT. There are definitely some beers that I would enjoy if they had no alchohol in them. One of them is Fat Tire and it just rolled into my state this last month (though I've had it way before).

Nobody drinks cheap beer for the taste(they do it because they're broke). Some of the more expensive stuff is actually pretty good.
fixed. And the expensive stuff still gives you a good buzz. Show me a high quality O'Douls & then you have a point.

The expensive stuff gives you a really good buzz. I'd rather have 6 Sierra Nevada's than 12 bud lights any day, and I'll have a better buzz too.