Author Topic: NWR Wi-Fi Night: Resident Evil Revelations - Saturday, February 25  (Read 7114 times)

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: NWR Wi-Fi Night: Resident Evil Revelations - Saturday, February 25
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 09:19:48 AM »
Went online several times for quick raids when I had free time during the evening, but couldn't find any friends to join.  Wasn't near a computer so couldn't check the IRC either... sorry guys!  Hopefully next time will work out better.

Strongly agree that lack of voice chat and the inability to send notification that you are online and/or join requests to friends is all that prevents the Raid Mode from being great.  (Or at least from being a great game to play with friends.)  Playing solo or with randoms is still a ton of fun though.

I'm just about to finish the main game on normal difficulty, which will finally open up the rest of Raid Mode.  Can't wait. Revelations has been a blast to play through except for one mission where you have to hold a room that is being swarmed by wolves and hunters. It felt like I was playing a weak FPS title with poor controls instead of a Resident Evil game.  Raid Mode makes a number of small changes to make this action-heavy approach more acceptable, but the level I'm talking about was just tedious - especially when I died at the very end of the mission and had to restart.  Fuuuuu... 
NNID: ejamer