Author Topic: Your guy's help would be appreciated!  (Read 1402 times)

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Your guy's help would be appreciated!
« on: October 26, 2006, 04:57:32 PM »
I am looking into getting a MP3 Media Player, and was hoping you guys could give me some advice. I'm looking into ones that allow you to put videos onto them with probaly 20-30GBs priced around 250$. One other key feature I need is either a fast, fast forward mode since I do like listening to audio books (MP3 or WMV). lets you create bookmarks on mp3s or one that lets you resume where you left off the next time you turn it back on.  
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
RE:Your guy's help would be appreciated!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 05:21:25 PM »
Hate to be obvious, but the 30 gig iPod will let you do all of these things and cost exactly $249. Sounds perfect to me.
Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline BiLdItUp1

• Brain Parasite
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: Your guy's help would be appreciated!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 06:23:26 PM »
svevan - no support for wma audio books afaik on ipods.
the old rio karma used to be able to do all that stuff.
check creative's lineup possibly
All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. (George Orwell, more relevant than ever, in "Politics and the English Language")
Wii Number: 7947 2653 6155 9540

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 09:02:31 AM »
I can't recommend it because it's not even out yet so we don't know how well it works, but Microsoft's Zune should fit your needs.  Plus, it's sure to interface with your 360 in nifty ways.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 10:44:42 AM »
That is true.  Zune might have some really cool features with audio books and the like.  Though it might be as closed as the iPod is.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.