Author Topic: Share your ghost stories!  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Share your ghost stories!
« on: October 30, 2011, 07:32:25 PM »
Anyone have any creepy experiences? Ghosts, demons, or anything unexplained? I've had friends tell me some great ones. But the spirit or ghost was always friendly in a sense.

I've got nothing personally but my grandma always told me about the time a fortune teller came to her house.

My grandmother was the oldest of 5 kids I think. Way back then in Arkansas people would go door to door giving fortunes as a way to make money. My great grandmother never believed in any of that but let the lady talk anyway. She said my great grandmothers first son would be really light skin(we are black folks by the way), the second son would be really dark skinned, the 3rd son would be really dark skinned as well. Last fortune was that when the 3rd son turned 7, her husband would die. Wowzers!

Great Grandma didn't believe any of that even when her first born came out super light skinned, Great Grandpa was fairly light and Great Grandma was really dark. So the first prediction came true, who cares right?
She still didn't believe any of it.

Years later the 2nd son was born and of course  he turned out to be really dark. By now my Grandma told me that "Moma was getting worried by then."

Then the 3rd son was born, dark skinned as well. I was told that my Great Grandma was pretty scared, but still couldn't believe the years old prediction entirely.

I don't remember if it was her 3rd sons 7th birthday or what, but sure enough after he turned 7, my great grandpa died working on the railroad. Apparently he got crushed by a rail car. My grandma always says "I'll never forget that."

Not ghostly but kind of spookular! Anyone have any stories?

I like to capitalize Grandma, cause as far as I know that was her name.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:34:22 PM by Caterkiller »
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Share your ghost stories!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 10:20:03 PM »
one time i was half alseep on my couch and i could have sworn the ghost of someone who dressed like will smith did on Fresh Prince walked by through the hallway. But yeah, i was half-asleep that explains that hallucination. Another time I saw this oft seen paranormal creature when I was 3
http://artstain.deviantart.com/art/black-lady-116944856

NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 10:53:38 PM »
I've seen an old 49er looking guy sittin on the couch in my Livingroom once a long while back,

I could only see him through peripheral vision, but he was just sitting there for a while. Didn't move, no attempt to communicate.... just sat there.

I was a little freaked out at first, but then it was like he was watching TV with me, so it became comfortable after a few minutes. Then he went away, and I never saw him again.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 11:00:50 PM »
i decided to do my own version of the lady in black, based on those brain scanner recordings.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 02:22:34 AM »
Are both of you for real? Both those things would spook the hell out of me.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 03:16:36 AM »
well i didnt think much of the Will Smith look-a-like, just caught it out of my periphery like BnM did with the 49er, but the lady in black scared the **** out of me, and apparently its something a lot of people see. A night terror type thing, during sleep paralysis.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 05:35:40 PM »
I was trying to play this game once and got really spooked. It looked like a cheery game with bright graphics and a lighthearted adventure. Even the music was catchy. That's where I was terribly wrong. Not too long into it I was forced onto a boat where I had to do terrible vine-swinging mini-games in order to continue. Not long thereafter I realized that most of the rest of it would take place on a boat on bland blue water beneath a bland blue sky. I noticed a few sanity effects, like the ability for the boat to hop out of the water, or not being able to change the direction of the wind for the first solid hour or two. I felt myself possessed--as if by a demon from the underworld--and could not control my yawning. It was terrifying! I hope to never go through it again.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.