Author Topic: Wii News Today...  (Read 2852 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Wii News Today...
« on: September 14, 2006, 11:01:59 AM »
Wow... There's a lot of crap to sort through... I came home for lunch in hopes that there's be a nice, consolidated news report with quick and dirty bullet points telling me exactly what is known... (Price, Launch Titles, Launch Accessories and prices, Features, etc...)

Any chance of seeing a topic on the main page like this?  It may be "early", but it can always be updated as new stuff is added...

Thanks!  -UB
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
RE: Wii News Today...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 11:05:06 AM »
Well, you can always go to the Event page, where everything's a lot more organized.
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE:Wii News Today...
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 11:34:19 AM »
We may still do a compilation article later in the day once all the info has come out, but yeah, the event page should be pretty good for now.  Eventually all of this info will be compiled into our Wii FAQ, which has been bubbling under the surface for a while.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 11:42:47 AM »
By the way, serious kudos to Pale on his excellent live-blogging.  Give that kid a raise.  
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 02:47:02 PM »
Yeah, Pale did a great job. Let me be the first to make a request for a PGC roundtable discussion soon.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 03:18:35 PM »
Double the Kudos to Pale... I should have read that post while I was on lunch - it had everything in it I needed to know.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 03:41:17 PM »
Shy, it'll be better than a roundtable. We're looking at having at least five staffers on the next Radio Free Nintendo for this very topic.
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 05:17:14 PM »
5 staff members will be hard to keep track of.  Be sure to begin and end all your sentences with your name, like the Beastie Boys do.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 09:34:36 PM »
I think they should do it like Pokemon and only say their name.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 08:29:20 AM »
Thanks guys.  I have all sorts of notes and stuff to write up.  As of now I got slammed at the office this morning but expect tons of impressions and hopefully a podcast appearance over the weekend from me.

The event was awesome btw.

My one teaser is...

I PLAYED ZELDA FOR AN HOUR ON A COUCH RELAXING IN FRONT OF A 60 INCH SCREEN!

=P
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 11:33:15 PM »
And? Is it any good?