Author Topic: (Australians) Who has sent in the order form for their Zelda disc?  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Atma

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
With the barcode from FF:CC?

I noticed on the order form that the barcode for FF:CC is different then the one listed on the order form, as you can see here.

The barcode for FF:CC is 0 45496 96127 5, at least on a few different cases in different stores that I've checked.

Now, do you think NoAus would be so stupid as to refuse someone a bonus disc when they made the error?

I ask because I have FF:CC and kirby air ride, and would use the barcodes from them to get my disc, but that little error has me wondering.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
RE:(Australians) Who has sent in the order form for their Zelda disc?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 09:19:31 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmm............I would not be surprised if NAL stuffed this up.  I mean, this is what they are trained for.  If you really are worried, I would suggest you email or ring them up about this.

If they indeed stuff it up, that's strike 1!

I had trouble viewing the order form pdf file, and had to download it using GetRight.  Strange b/c I didn't have any problems a week ago.  Strike 2!

I was going to get the Zelda bonus disc, until MGS: TTS, the only game on the list I really wanted, was taken off.  Thanks a lot NAL & Atari Australia.  And that's strike 3!

3 strikes and you are out NAL.

EDIT: I just noticed the order form pdf file has the MGS: TTS box art on it.  There is no such thing as a strike 4, is there?

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 12:59:09 AM »

do you think NoAus would be so stupid as to refuse someone a bonus disc when they made the error?
Yes. Plain and simple. Why make customer relations simple by just offering the game as a bonusor even for retail when you can make up some obscure rebate deal with no advertising and promote mediocre titles to redeem via forms with complicated conditions and stipulations instead!! Hurruh for more testing times for Nintendoists. ;_____________;

I do want this bonus disk, but I don't want to have to buy two games I don't have time to play so I can mail away for another four games that I don't have time to play either. I HAVE MONEY NAL, WHY NOT MAKE IT SIMPLE EH!??!?!!???!!?!!

Offline Atma

• View Profile
RE: (Australians) Who has sent in the order form for their Zelda disc?
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 04:26:10 PM »
okay, I just checked the site again for the hell of it, and now the barcode for FF:CC is fixed, but they removed Metal Gear Solid again.

I have 3 different copies of the file, who knows why they didn't get it right the first time.

I'm considering buying a new cube to get it though, so that I don't have to hack my cases.

Offline random_hero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 05:09:55 PM »
"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Said the guy after arriving home from Nintendo Australia HQ with his new copy of Zelda: Collectors Edition.

Have fun cutting!

Move to Melbourne boys!

Seriously though...its not that big a deal. Most of you would have Ocarina of time and Master Quest right? ALL of you have Ocarina of time on N64 and Majora's mask. You can...*cough* emul*cough*late*cough* the first two games anyway. It's not worth spending 2 hundred  bananas on. think about it. AND your being forced to buy Final Fantasy which isnt that good. I'd seriously rather buy Mario Golf and F-Zero and not worry bout it. Think about it.    
Survivor: The Complete First Season DVD - May 11 2004

Survivor fan and absolutly positivly fkn 100% proud of it.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 05:17:11 PM »

Originally posted by: random_hero

ALL of you have Ocarina of time on N64 and Majora's mask. You can...*cough* emul*cough*late*cough* the first two games anyway.

No, I don't have Majora's Mask on N64, and playing the first two via computer is about as fun as eating bricks.

AND your being forced to buy Final Fantasy which isnt that good.

Nintendo's not forcing anybody to buy FF:CC to get the disc, there's six games in the list. =/

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 09:49:32 PM »

Originally posted by: random_hero
ALL of you have Ocarina of time on N64 and Majora's mask.

*raises hand*

Nope, I've never owned a N64.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2004, 10:03:39 PM »
Hey I have both of those (US N64).  I also have the official Gold N64 controller from Toys R Us that was discounted with the pre-order of Majora's Mask.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2004, 10:21:52 PM »
I was the proud owner of a Gold Controller
Was, because it the whole she-bang N64 and my games were stolen.....

Got another one though. I bought OoT again, and I also have MM.
Got WW with the Zelda bonus disc, so why NOT get the collector's disc? I mean, it's not everyday that you would own THREE versions of a game you know It's like buying Metroid Prime when it first came out, then buying the Player's Choice version cause of the new cover
hhahahaha

But I've never played Zelda 1 and 2, so i'll most likely get the disc anyway. I have AlttP on GBA as well.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Nephilim

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 10:59:57 PM »
I will send in mine when I get my next game
rumors tell me a mate will get me ruby for my bday *dreams* haha
pity the wow factor of ffcc has already ran out, damn I want mgs:ts