Author Topic: Guitar Hero Website Stats  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Guitar Hero Website Stats
« on: November 03, 2007, 07:42:25 AM »
I have played ranked matches and mine don't seem to go up at all on the website. And before you ask yes i did link my Guitar hero game with my account. My most recently played songs is also off.

Offline PurpleLink

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Guitar Hero Website Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 09:47:43 AM »
It's the same with me.  Mine is accounting for parts that I did on the first day compared to what I've actually done now.

As of 3:45 on 11/3 it's saying I've only completed 26% of Hard difficulty when in fact that is complete, so is medium and I'm about 75% done with Expert.

The best explanation, Activision wasn't prepared for the mass influx of users.  It'll be worked out in time [I hope].

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 12:12:45 AM »
Does anyone know why it is doing this.

Offline PurpleLink

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 04:33:07 AM »
It's just the massive influx of users that they've gotten in the past week to which they weren't prepared for it.

We'll see how Rock Band's community is in a couple of weeks I guess.  

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 07:51:55 AM »
The GH website updated my stats within the past day or two.  Check again to see if yours are updated.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!