Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Big N rumor thread *bring your own salt*  (Read 3167878 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Wii rumor thread *bring your own salt*
« Reply #2525 on: June 26, 2010, 04:14:38 PM »
Hulu is free online & Netflix also sends me movies in the mail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHvtQDlKX0

There is a way to stream hulu on thw wii using PlayOn. I have not tried it myself, but I am very interested in doing so to see how it works out.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: June 27, 2010, 08:43:52 AM »
Kytime, I don't get what your avatar is supposed to be about. Is it something obscene? I'm just curious.
is your sanity...

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: June 27, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »
It's pretty self-explanatory. Mario is supposed to be the father of Peach's baby, but clearly isn't the very Bowser looking baby being handed to him.

Essentially, Mario = pwnt

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: June 27, 2010, 06:20:40 PM »
Kytime, I don't get what your avatar is supposed to be about. Is it something obscene? I'm just curious.
Obscene? No, but it might be slightly inappropriate.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: June 27, 2010, 06:45:39 PM »
It's further proof that Mario is a delusional old man who thinks that Peach likes him when she really likes going on 'holiday' with Bowser. All those letters he gets from her are from his clouded point of view when they are really cease and desist letters. It's a case of one too many shrooms gone to the head. Rather tragic.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: June 27, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »
It's pretty self-explanatory. Mario is supposed to be the father of Peach's baby, but clearly isn't the very Bowser looking baby being handed to him.

It makes sense now that you've explained it. The problem I had is it was in an avatar no bigger than a postage stamp, and I guess my eyes aren't that good... I could make out Peach's legs spread apart and it looked to me like Mario was reaching between them. I could see that little baby thing, but that's the thing I couldn't make out what it was. I thought it was Toad or something.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:10:06 PM by Chozo Ghost »
is your sanity...

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: June 30, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

It makes sense now that you've explained it. The problem I had is it was in an avatar no bigger than a postage stamp, and I guess my eyes aren't that good... I could make out Peach's legs spread apart and it looked to me like Mario was reaching between them. I could see that little baby thing, but that's the thing I couldn't make out what it was. I thought it was Toad or something.

Mario is holding his hands in the air with an expression like he is saying, "WTF."

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: June 30, 2010, 02:27:24 PM »
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I know Kytim will be happy

Sega bringing out Saturn Ports?
Sega's Yosuke Okunari, producer of the Dreamcast re-releases and former producer of the Sega Ages 2500 series of remakes/re-releases, offers hope in an interview that was posted today at Impress Watch.

The site asked Okunari why Sega jumped from Genesis directly to Dreamcast. "When you look globally," responded Okunari, "the Genesis and Dreamcast are well known, but Saturn is unknown. During that period, PlayStation and Nintendo 64 were a success overseas, but to be honest Saturn was not a success. Because of this, we decided on Dreamcast."

There's hope, though. Continued Okunari, "It's not that we're ignoring Saturn I think you can see this, considering that we ported Nights Into Dreams and other titles." He's referring herr to a 2008 PlayStation 2 updated port of Nights.

Impress Watch pressed further, asking if we can look forward to Saturn titles as future download releases. Replied Okunari, "What we announced this time is a project where we will have consecutive releases of titles that were debuted on Dreamcast. Separate from this, we're of course thinking about ports of Saturn games. It's the same as how Sega Ages and Virtual Console were separate existences. It's not that we have no intention of porting Saturn titles, so please share your requests."

Could there be some Saturn Virtual Console(PSN&XBLA) games on the way?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: June 30, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »
Please be XBLA exclusive ... Please be XBLA exclusive ...
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2534 on: June 30, 2010, 03:31:45 PM »
Please be XBLA exclusive ... Please be XBLA exclusive ...

That would be the worst idea i've heard since Sony announced the PSP Go.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: June 30, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »
That depends on if you want to play Saturn games or if you just want to piss off Kytim.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2536 on: June 30, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
Wait, why did my score go from +1 to -1? This karma system needs to be revamped so you see who gives/takes points and for what.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: June 30, 2010, 04:05:31 PM »
Wait, why did my score go from +1 to -1?

I docked you a point because you said something that annoyed me in TalkBack.  Not sure what happened to the other point.

This karma system needs to be revamped so you see who gives/takes points and for what.

It's funnier if you don't know.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: June 30, 2010, 04:20:39 PM »
First of all, why is my kerma points at negative one?

Thanks BnM for the news. Trust me, I have a smile from ear to ear at the thought of Saturn emulation coming in the future. However, I do not want it just for the PSN/360. I want it for the wii, or for the wii 2. I am willing to wait a few more years for the wii 2 to come out and SEGA allows Saturn and Dreamcast emulation on the device.

One might wonder why I want the saturn on wii? There are several reasons. First, I like the design aestic of the console's shell and I like the controller. Second, I want an easy access to all of its rare games without paying a large ransom for them. Third, if I were to buy those games, I do not want my cabinet cluttered up with gaes of yester year when I can them in digital form on my PS3, wii, or wii 2.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: June 30, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
This karma system needs to be revamped so you see who gives/takes points and for what.
It's pretty simple: you either said something which annoyed Vudu, or he was in the mood to give a -1 just for the lolz. There's no appeasing him, so don't bother trying.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: June 30, 2010, 06:32:43 PM »
That's not true--judging from the positive karma I've been handing out I really have a hard on for Zap and Insanolord.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: June 30, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »
That's not true--judging from the positive karma I've been handing out I really have a hard on for Zap and Insanolord.

There is never any chance of my karma ever going above zero, ever. ;D

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: June 30, 2010, 06:49:58 PM »
Tell you what--for every three days you can go without asking about Rare or Saturn games coming out on VC or suggesting that a third party port some random game to 3DS, I'll give you a point.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: June 30, 2010, 07:35:25 PM »
I'd really like to see Nights on the 3DS, what do you think, Kytim?

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: June 30, 2010, 07:51:01 PM »
I'd really like to see Nights on the 3DS, what do you think, Kytim?

I would prfer all the older SEGA games to be in digital form because they are now defunct hardware company. The only new thing I am looking out for from SEGA is Sonic Chronicles 2. I have been waiting for that game fo two tears now.

What I want ported to the 3DS is non-first party Playstation games like Parasite Eve 1 and 2, Xenogears, the Final Fantasies for that system, among others. Yes, I could just a PSP and PS3 and play those games on the go, but the 3DS offers something new.

I am considering retiring from this forum, I am still debating, but I just feel like I can not do much more here and need to move on.  I was on the Bioware forum for about a year until I fiannly left there.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 07:53:26 PM by Kytim89 »

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: June 30, 2010, 07:57:39 PM »
If you can't do more than complain about VC games, I will buy you a gold watch and throw you a retirement party :(
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: June 30, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »
If you can't do more than complain about VC games, I will buy you a gold watch and throw you a retirement party :(

I have commented on several topics and I am getting burned out on all the bull**** other stuff. It is just that I feel as though I have nothing to offer this forum in regards to news or opinions even if I never brought up any of my arguments to begin with.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: June 30, 2010, 08:29:54 PM »
you have innocent naivete to offer, that is always good. I'm sure after a while you'll be a hardened veteran.

I think KY is right on Sega products though.. My Nintendo products still work, and my Sega products don't.

My Genesis doesn't work because the power adapter for it doesn't work. My gamegear worked perfectly and then one day the screen was all screwed up. My nomad has staying on problems, and only really works if it stays perfectly still.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 08:32:29 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: June 30, 2010, 09:20:27 PM »
you have innocent naivete to offer, that is always good. I'm sure after a while you'll be a hardened veteran.

I think KY is right on Sega products though.. My Nintendo products still work, and my Sega products don't.

My Genesis doesn't work because the power adapter for it doesn't work. My gamegear worked perfectly and then one day the screen was all screwed up. My nomad has staying on problems, and only really works if it stays perfectly still.

I find older consoles to be harder to manage than newer consoles. It is also cumbersome to have a bunch of consoles lying around cluttering up my room when I could have all the older consoles on one single system. Secondly, if you own a SEGA console and something breaks, who are you going to get to fix it? That is why I prefer Nintendo emulating these system with their own harware. If something breaks, Nintendo is there to repair your system.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2549 on: June 30, 2010, 10:01:54 PM »
Nintendo is great for fixing consoles. Hell, Nintendo was still letting people send in NES's to be repaired until 2007. 13 years after the final NES came out and they were still willing to fix systems for people.