Author Topic: zelda wind waker; dragons roost...PLEASE help  (Read 2966 times)

Offline missalanna

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
zelda wind waker; dragons roost...PLEASE help
« on: July 22, 2003, 01:22:14 PM »
I am stuck at the entrance to dragon roost cavern. How do you get the bomb in the second vase??? I've tried throwing it, timing my throw, jumping (can you hold onto the bomb when you jump) I can't get it. I searched many boards and tried just about everything please, please help Thanks. Alana

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
zelda wind waker; dragons roost...PLEASE help
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 02:53:16 PM »
This should be in the WW help post, but I'll help you anyway.   Be sure when you are throwing the bomb at the second vase that you are standing on the platform made by the first vase.  You can't throw the bomb from where you get it.  Just be sure to line up the throw and you should be fine.
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Game_Master

• View Profile
RE:zelda wind waker; dragons roost...PLEASE help
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 02:15:09 PM »
And keep trying from different angles. (Hey it helped me!)
I'm trying to get a life... How much do they cost?

Offline Klutzy Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 02:23:47 PM »

Originally posted by: Game_Master
And keep trying from different angles. (Hey it helped me!)

Keep trying from different angles? How is that supposed to help? All missalanna has to do is look at the **** thing a throw the ***** bomb at it!
Due to recent drop offs in enlistment rates the Marines are now looking to highschool drop outs to fill their quotas. Effective imediately there new slogan will be: "Marines we need a few good...ahhh just get in the truck dumbass."

Offline HMSHarley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 09:06:01 PM »
Here you go. When you pick up the bomb hit the front L button on the control. Then just jusmp sideways on the first statue laying down and aim for the vase. It will take a couple of throws. I got stuck here for awhile too. Its easy once you do it. BUT you have to JUMP SIDEways with the bomb. You got it made then. Man. I was throwing and throwing until I figuted it out. Now I am stuk in the Main Dragon Roos Cavern. I have no idea how to get that big door open. If you find out let me know. Thanks. Have a good day. ..................HMSHarley