Author Topic: Zelda Preorder Question  (Read 1674 times)

Offline NickNiteQ93

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Zelda Preorder Question
« on: March 03, 2003, 03:12:04 PM »
Hey I know this probably ain't the place to ask this, but just let it be answered and then delete it please Admis.  Bless me with this.  

I went and pre-ordered Wind Walker yesterday and I didn't get my Bonus Disk.  I ordered it from Babbage's, and I asked em if they had any more, and they said they might, but I would probably get it the day WW comes out.  I thought the whole purpose of the pre-order was to have the nostalgia while I wait for the new one to come out.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose.  Any comments on why they did this?  Anyone else have the same thing happen?
I think, therefore I wish.  I wish, therefore I'll never get.          

Life is long and hard, so rock out with your cock out.

Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody. Therefore I am perfect.

Offline RockmanX

• View Profile
Zelda Preorder Question
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 05:17:04 PM »
I had the same problem with Babbages.  Apparently they're afraid of people just taking the bonus and not buying the game.  I would shop around, I got mine from EB, I believe Toys 'r' Us are handing them out now too.  When you find a store that will give you the disc just cancell your pre-order in Babbages.

On a side note, it's very unprofessional for them to say maybe.  They should be more organized than that.  Babbages/Funcoland hasn't been the same since Gamestop bought them, or whatever happened.

Offline plastic adhesive

• View Profile
Zelda Preorder Question
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 05:13:04 PM »
heres my experience.  toys r us gave all their discs away to peoeple that ordered once the campaign officially started,  i had mine early, and didnt get a disk.... i sold that pre order to my friend.
software etc said they discontinued the disk except for online, but im getting the game from them (giftcertificate).  
wal mart keeps getting shipments in, and they are only ten bux, so if u get shafted buy the game at wal mart, and toss the receit , and if your lucky you can have 2 preorder disks, and take the other, and stick it is a drawer some place =)  
so id say if u want to, or can afford it shop around and find if they have the actual disk, if not, im sure u wont care once u have the WW game to play.