Author Topic: Official Smash Bros. Dojo Update Discussion - Oh God, transition raped my text!  (Read 121873 times)

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile

I always wanted to jump out of a shield.... now I didn't know that I had to have tap jump on to do it :-/

I'm pretty sure you can just hit the jump button to jump out of shield.

Trust me, you cannot... I've tried to plenty of times when getting flamed to death by your Bowser! ;) 

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
There is a new update to coincide with the Euro release of the game. Snapshots #3
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
There needs to be a new update about DLC Simon Belmont.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
No one here plays this game anymore.  I know, cuz no one really showed up last night.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
I really want to play this game more, but there is no one in my area who's interested.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
    • View Profile
I'm curious as to what changes they made in the Euro version of the game.

For those who didn't know, there were a pile of changes made between the US and Euro versions of SSBM:

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Version_differences_%28SSBM%29

I wonder if the European version removed some chaingrabs and other glitches. Stuff like this makes me wonder if Sakurai would've opted for balance patches if the Wii could handle them.

I've played some online MK Wii and the online system they used for it is vastly superior to that of SSBB. SSBB's system is proxied through Gamespy, hence why it's unreliable and laggy. MK Wii's is direct, meaning it's virtually lag free with 12 people. I wish Sakurai had delayed it and used the better online system.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 03:23:03 AM by Smash_Brother »
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Smoke39

• Smoking is only bad for you if you're not made of smoke already
    • View Profile
Can Brawl be played between regions?  If so wouldn't making changes to the European version break its online compatibility with other versions?
GOREGASM!

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
I'm curious as to what changes they made in the Euro version of the game.

For those who didn't know, there were a pile of changes made between the US and Euro versions of SSBM:

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Version_differences_%28SSBM%29

I wonder if the European version removed some chaingrabs and other glitches. Stuff like this makes me wonder if Sakurai would've opted for balance patches if the Wii could handle them.

I've played some online MK Wii and the online system they used for it is vastly superior to that of SSBB. SSBB's system is proxied through Gamespy, hence why it's unreliable and laggy. MK Wii's is direct, meaning it's virtually lag free with 12 people. I wish Sakurai had delayed it and used the better online system.

I wish gamespy would just die already... clearly I have my priorities straight

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
http://Http://smashbros.com/en_us/info//info08.html
Target Smash and Home Run contest world records.
Are any of those yours?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
LOL no, can't be bothered with them.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Those would be so much more meaningful if he uploaded the corresponding videos.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!