Author Topic: DDR: Hottest Party 2  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
DDR: Hottest Party 2
« on: August 21, 2008, 05:29:39 PM »
Source
Quote from: ddronlinecommunity
DanceDanceRevolutionĀ® Hottest Party 2 Partial Song List

1.)  All Good Things (Come To An End) - When we decided to re-create Nellie Furtado's epic song, we wanted to keep it's emotional quality intact, while giving it a dance floor pulse. Really, the choice of cover artists was a no-brainer! Having already delivered a chart topping remix of Furtado's "Do It" for the artist herself, we knew that internationally acclaimed Bill Hamel could give us the song we were looking for. As always, Bill delivers and then some. This song captures you with it's vocal performance, and keeps you going with it's cascading rhythms. Lose yourself in this song!

2.) Come Rain Come Shine - Jenn Cuneta delivers a chart topping House music masterpiece, and we bring it to the DDR dance floor! Drawing heavily on music originally from Paul McCartney, it's infectious groove overflows with positivity. When you are in need of a musical pick-me-up, this is the tune to reach for. As an added bonus, enjoy it's original music video while you dance!

3.) Feel Together - Originally by Ben MacKlin Feat. Tiger Lily, it reached #5 on Billboard's Hot Dance Airplay chart. Mickey Disco has given it a groovy filtered-house beat, along with new uplifting vocals, to make it a perfect match for the DDR dance floor.

4.) My Destiny - This song, by House music diva Kim English, reached #1 on the dance music charts. The DanceDanceRevolution version gives it a fresh, upbeat, and  stompy groove. This, along with a wicked bass-line, will have your dance floor rockin'! 

5.) Umbrella - Rihanna's world-wide smash hit is recreated as a tech-house pumper. An up-tempo beat, hook-laden synth stabs, and smooth vocals all combine to take this masterpiece to the next level!

6.) Makes Me Wonder - When we heard the funk-laden groove of Maroon 5's global smash-hit, we knew we had to bring it to the DDR dance floor. We've given it a dose of electronica and picked up the beat to make it DDR ready.

7.) Everybody Dance - HOTTEST PARTY2 is all about having fun and feeling good. We really wanted to capture this feeling when we recreated Chic's seminal Disco song. Now, nobody can channel 70's funk into modern dance floor goodness like the legendary Tommie Sunshine, so we knew that we had to have him for this song. You can tell that Tommie, along with long-time collaborator Mark Verbos, really had fun re-creating this song!

8.)  Red Alert - Basement Jaxx are one of the most influential groups to ever hit the House music scene. Not satisfied with repeatedly putting out the same house beat, every song is given an unique identity and atmosphere. Also included in HOTTEST PARTY2 is the accompanying music video. This acclaimed video exposes the danger of a world that does not promote a free arena for musical expression.

9.) Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem is on the forefront of popular music, seamlessly intertwining musical genres. From Pop to Dance to Indy, this music cannot be contained by meaningless and overused labels. Uniquely original, "Tribulations" delivers a constant groove that is impossible to resist!

10.) Black Or White - Prince Royal brings us this uber danceable re-creation of Michael Jackson's block-buster hit! Funky grooves, energetic breaks, and smooth vocals combine for a nonstop ride.

11.) Can't Help Falling In Love With You - With versions released by countless artists over the years, from Elvis Presly to UB40, this song has often been seen at the top of the charts. Our version gives it a contemporary dance beat, while keeping a laid-back island groove (a la UB40).

12.) Tootsee Roll - "Tootsie Roll" took the world by storm in 1994 and is one of the era's most defining party anthems.. Every car rolling was pumping this track! We are all about keeping the party going while giving it a fesh gloss of club vibe. The Block Brothers team up with Hollywood J and Bill Hamel to give it an extra "edge"!

13.) Walking On Sunshine - This song, originally released by Katrina And The Waves in 1985, became a cultural phenomenon. It's influence on pop culture can be seen (and heard) everywhere - from TV programs such as Futurama, to movies such as High Fidelity and Look Who's Talking. This exciting DDR version turns the "sunshine" up to 11 to really get your floor movin!

14.) We Got The Beat - What happens when you take one of the 80's most recognizeable anthems and give it a shot of electronica? You get a dance sensation that will have you swingin' 'til the morning light! HOTTEST PARTY2 has got the beat!

15.) I Want Candy - Originally from The Strangeloves, Bow Wow Wow turned this song into a New-Wave classic in the 80's. We thought it would be irresistible for the DDR dance floor, so we sent it to Pop n' Fresh for an up-to-date make-over. This new version, with a funky electro edge, is absolutely pumpin'!

16.) Bust A Move - When you think of 80's Hip-Hop, "Bust A Move" instantly comes to mind. It's wicked bass-line, laid down by none other than Flea from The Red Hot Chili Peppers sets the groove, while Young MC's slickety-slick rap style effortlessly rolls across the beat. Enjoy it's original music video while you get down to the funky flavor!

17.) Don't You (Forget About Me) - We took this #1 hit from Simple Minds, gave it a strong dance beat and up'd the tempo to create a modern dance sensation. Strong synth stabs and a powerful kick are the foundation, while sweeping pads and rich vocals give this track an emotional edge.

18.) I Ran - Spacebar, Naughty G. And Bill Hamel team up to recreate one of the most memorable New Wave tracks to ever hit the world's dance floors. Now with a slammin' tech-house beat and edgy synths, this new version definitely surpasses all expectations!

19.) Obsession - "Brooklyn Fire takes this Synth-Pop ultra-classic and turns it into a Dance-Pop mega-hit! Keeping the original's smooth, sultry groove, this new creation cranks up the power to get your walls shakin'!"

20.) You're The One That I Want - Electro-50's Funk? Techno-Retro Pop? Who knows and who cares!?!?! This song has got some serious swing mixed in with sugary goodness. Sure to be a DDR favorite!

21.) Scramble - One of the most influential groups in the electronic scene, System 7 has pioneered the Techno/PsyTrance/Progressive soundscape. "Scramble" is taken from the newly released Phoenix album. A unique treat for HOTTEST PARTY2, "Scramble"'s underground, floor-pumpin', vibe balance out an already impressive songlist.

22.) 5 O'Clock - Originally by The Perceptionists, and released on the Definitive Jux label, this song is built around a D.I.Y attitude propelled by a laid-back Hip-Hop groove. With a unique flow and an uplifting vibe, this special DDR re-creation is guaranteed to brighten anyone's day. When you finally get home, worn out from a day of school or work, pump this jam and re-energize - the world is yours!

23.) Call On Me - "Created in the depths of Adeline Studio's musical laboratory, Eric Prydz' dance floor anthem is re-created for a totally fresh feel. With new breaks and unique vocal textures, this DDR version seriously delivers."

24.) Night Runner - This new Electro-House version takes Duran Duran/Justin Timberlake's massive hit in a totally new direction. Not to mention FRAZ lays down some of the smoothest vocals to ever grace a DDR soundtrack. This version is a monster on the dance floor - sure to get any crowd movin'!

25.) D.A.N.C.E. - Hailing from France, Electro duo Justice has become an international sensation, rocking clubs around the world from Tokyo to Sao Paulo. Now, HOTTEST PARTY2 brings them to DDR for the first time! "D.A.N.C.E." is an Electro-House track, with a heavy retro feel. It is sure to get your feet movin'!
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: DDR: Hottest Party 2
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 05:42:19 PM »
I am a child of the 80's.My childhood came back flooding in my mind.I really like these songs. On a game related note I have only played 1 DDR game;Mario Mix on the Cube. I will keep a eye out for this.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »
Maxi if your interested Wii's DDR pads use the gamecube ports so the mario mix pad is compatible.
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »
I am a child of the 80's.My childhood came back flooding in my mind.I really like these songs.

You have my sympathy.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 07:42:42 PM »
Maxi if your interested Wii's DDR pads use the gamecube ports so the mario mix pad is compatible.
I already knew that but thanks anyway.

I am a child of the 80's.My childhood came back flooding in my mind.I really like these songs.

You have my sympathy.
I personally don't like todays music. I prefer 80's and 90's.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 02:33:48 PM »
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.