Author Topic: THE RAT is officially no more.  (Read 9229 times)

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
THE RAT is officially no more.
« on: May 20, 2016, 02:38:03 PM »
Ladies and Gentleman, forum readers, friends, "enemies", Nintendo fans a like. This is my first truly serious, and last ever, post in the "Fun House."

It has been brought to my attention that I was naively mistaken as to what goes on in here. I also believe that I retaliated negatively because I was harboring a lot of resentment from the past. But I realize now, through talking to some good friends who have pointed out where I was mistaken, that I wasn't behaving well as I thought I was. You see I originally created "THE RAT" as my own version of Slim Shady, you know who Marshall Mathers, Eminem is well when I was a teenager I lived in a town in Nevada where I was the only white kid. I had a rap persona because I was a DJ in a hip-hop group. When the group slit, well I took it hard so I became frustrated and took over as primary rapper. Yes at the time I was less mature than I am now and I was a hateful person.

When I came to this forum, it was at a time when Game Cube was winding down. I was frustrated as a gamer from going into game stores like Game Stop and being criticized for asking for Game Cube stuff. Anyways after a while I began mixing my offline frustrations with my rap act into a persona that I played because it was therapeutic for a while. Then real life got me down, I became a major jerk and pushed all my friends away. This was the time I became somewhat harsh towards non-white people because being the only white kid in a ton of non-whites and being hated for it, well it made me bitter. So I started mixing that aspect into the character I was playing.

When I FIRST came here I guess I didn't compose myself well which garnered some negative reactions. Fair enough but I mistook some of it as bullying and retaliated accordingly. As you can see my spelling and grammar have greatly improved. I chalk much of that up to my college degree in journalism, had to write a lot of papers and spelling is important.

Well over time when I was pushed into really frustrating anger I lashed out, I said hurtful things and was banned. I took it personal and kept coming back partly to continue to lash out, I regret that. I also kept coming back for the same reason I came here, to talk about Nintendo. Also to keep in touch with a few online friends that I have become somewhat close fond of over the years.

So for all my past sins, I am sorry and I am officially and formally dropping the rat persona for good. Also you should all be pleased to know that through the last two years of therapy, school, and now having the greatest job I have ever had, I am far more emotionally stable than I was. Since I made mistakes by making false assumptions I will put those in the past and start over just sticking to the Console forum and talk back for the time being. Just to be clear I will from now on only be posting as me, my real self, not as "the rat" so my tone, style, prose, and views are going to change as I will no longer be playing a character that I should have let die years ago. Or better yet never created in the first place. I put part of the blame on MTV for idolizing Eminem back in the day. 

I hope going forward I can show you people I really am a decent person and stop digging up the past. Stay cool friends.

Richard A. Todd,

aka (formerly) the rat.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: THE RAT is officially no more.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 10:05:21 PM »
Wait, supermario2k was The Rat?!
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 07:53:13 PM »
Faceplam
Made you look ****.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 08:32:03 PM »
Seems like the Rat's out of the bag! Eh? Huh?  :cool;
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 12:53:38 AM »
This was the guy who approached Nintendo with his postbox record company right? The one who went out in a blaze of fury claiming Democrats hated america or something.
It's been a while. I'm just beginning to emerge from the drunken stupor of my twenties and things are coming back into focus.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 03:40:54 AM »
Wait, marvel_moviefan_2012 was The Rat?!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 04:16:00 AM »
It's been a while. I'm just beginning to emerge from the drunken stupor of my twenties and things are coming back into focus.

Well, let's roll out the welcome mat and greet the returning RABicle with open arms as we bring him back into the inner sanctum of the Funhouse. Once there, we'll sucker punch him the nuts  and throw him back out of the NWR Forums and in to the cold harsh world of the internet where his forum-deserting, barely-active and sorely-missed antics belong. Where were you when we needed you? In the dark times of these forums, why did you abandon us?! Why did you go and leave us with Ian Sane, Broodwars, The Rat, UncleBob, Insanolord, Evan_B, Soren, Fatty_the_Hutt, Zap, TOPHATANT123, ShyGuy, Lucario, Nickmitch, Stratos, Mop it up, and, worst of all, (shudder) Pokepal148?

So, welcome back, RABicle. Please, follow me right this way.....

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 06:24:08 AM »
Surprise Buttsex
Made you look ****.

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 09:55:12 AM »
This was the guy who approached Nintendo with his postbox record company right? The one who went out in a blaze of fury claiming Democrats hated america or something.

Yeah he wasn't very smart then. But he grew up and is now a professional writer whose politics you NEVER knew because he never shared his true feelings. Or so the story goes. Welcome back old friend, I missed you. Although I am almost certain you are just another SUPER dupe account, it's all good either way.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 04:55:02 PM »
FACEPLAM

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 07:25:20 PM »
Pluga, RAbicle and stevey all at once! :o
What's going on? :D
Made you look ****.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 07:45:18 PM »
First he steals my joke:

Then he calls me a bad poster:

Why did you go and leave us with Ian Sane, Broodwars, The Rat, UncleBob, Insanolord, Evan_B, Soren, Fatty_the_Hutt, Zap, TOPHATANT123, ShyGuy, Lucario, Nickmitch, Stratos, Mop it up, and, worst of all, (shudder) Pokepal148?

Can you believe this asshole?

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 07:49:32 PM »
Senpai has his reason's....
Don't you Senpai?
Made you look ****.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2016, 08:16:44 PM »
Maybe if we all pooled our offense to Khush's earlier post, we might be able to overcome his iron grip on the funhouse.

If his stupid alt Lucario wasn't always there to back him up.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2016, 10:44:43 PM »
Well, ****.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2016, 11:56:26 PM »
I actually find it hilarious that you still think im an alt despite all the evidence that im not! ;D
Made you look ****.

Offline Evan_B

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 01:06:18 PM »
I actually find it hilarious that you still think im an alt despite all the evidence that im not! ;D
There's no way a real person could do what you do, Lucario.

Notice how when "you" cut "your" finger, Khush mysteriously decided to NOT post pictures of his own fingers...?! I SMELL A CONSPIRACY!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 05:06:00 PM »
Wait, SegaGamer12 was The Rat?!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 05:22:37 PM »
First he steals my joke:

Then he calls me a bad poster:

Why did you go and leave us with Ian Sane, Broodwars, The Rat, UncleBob, Insanolord, Evan_B, Soren, Fatty_the_Hutt, Zap, TOPHATANT123, ShyGuy, Lucario, Nickmitch, Stratos, Mop it up, and, worst of all, (shudder) Pokepal148?

Can you believe this asshole?

I thought you might be sad if I didn't include your name with all those other bums. People like to be recognized on these forums and name checked for anything good or bad. Sorry for showing you some kindness. 8)

Senpai has his reason's....
Don't you Senpai?

If only we could figure out what those reasons are....  ???

Maybe if we all pooled our offense to Khush's earlier post, we might be able to overcome his iron grip on the funhouse.

If his stupid alt Lucario wasn't always there to back him up.

Best offence is a good defense. You're playing forum politic chess with a grandmaster here.  ;D

Well, ****.

Agreed.  :(

Yeah but I've always been clever enough to make sure to leave enough subtle clues in your posts revealing the true user behind your account.  :-X

Notice how when "you" cut "your" finger, Khush mysteriously decided to NOT post pictures of his own fingers...?! I SMELL A CONSPIRACY!

And notice how I suddenly started posting less under all my accounts after that incident as well? The evidence is all around but no one is looking closely enough at it.  :o

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 05:47:11 PM »
I don't need your pity!

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 07:17:33 PM »
Khush I swear to god if I get banned because of you.... >:(
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2016, 07:18:47 PM »

So senpai wears a school uniform randomly now does he?
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 07:29:31 PM »
Well, yeah. Everyone loves when I wear my school girl outfit so I randomly put it on from time to time to satisfy the frothing demand of the masses.

Offline Evan_B

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 11:10:35 PM »
I don't even have to try to make these connections, Khush is doing it for me.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 12:47:04 AM »
hehehehe so you're saying khush is like 18 evan? because I've posted loads of photos of me up on the site.
Made you look ****.