Author Topic: What Nintendo should do when launching GC2  (Read 12059 times)

Offline Uglydot

• Jesus
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: What Nintendo should do when launching GC2
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2003, 12:01:54 PM »
I liked the GCN's launch.  Sure it was as big as the ps2's launch, but it actually had GOOD GAMES.  I have no problem with the design, I don't care if anyone else does.  The handle is damn useful.  I have a 200-300 dollar system, I don't want to drop it.  Who gives a damn if it has a friggin handle.  I am sure Nintendo knows they need a good image and good games.  And They know what a television is.   Why don't we just wait and see.

Offline WhoDey

• View Profile
What Nintendo should do when launching GC2
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2003, 12:50:46 PM »

Originally posted by: Silks

Originally posted by: WhoDey
"
One more thing - don't make the console look like a lunchbox or anything that could be construed as juvenile.  I don't know how many times I've said this, but make it look right at home in the same rack as a home theater system.

silks

Oh yeah...totally forgot about that. I wonder if Nintendo even realizes how many American gamers they turned off to the GC simply by the color they chose to feature it in? Purple? The only color worse than that for adolescent males is pink. I understand that looks shouldn't matter but lets be honest. A lot of people went with X-Box and PS2 simply because of the color.

I'd love to know whose idea that was. I can't imagine someone from the American branch suggesting that. If was the Japanese branch (different cultures), I can't believe the American branch couldn't convince them this was a bad idea. Us Nintendo die hards will buy any color but to the people trying to decide which console...well, purple helped their decision I'm sure.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2003, 04:17:57 PM »

I agree on both points. If not Pokemon Online, then a huge Pokemon RPG for GC2. Nintendo has RPG gold sitting in front of its nose but it has chosen not to take advantage...I can't figure out why either.

Nintendo havent made a huge Pokemon RPG because it will most definately cut into sales of thier Gameboy games. Pokemon is keeping Nintendo's gameboy alive, and its the only Nintendo product that actually sells here in Australia. Making a huge full 3D pokemon RPG for the Gamecube would be a bad business decision, and i dont see Nintendo doing it until they are really desperate. It would be good for gamers however

Offline Bartman3010

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2003, 05:29:42 PM »
They should offer a free game because I'm cheap =P
- Bartman

Mario Kart DS - 111728-668174
Metroid Prime Hunters - 3866-1460-2555
Tetris DS - 105680-429364

(Send PM if interested, you probably arent)
Better yet, check out #mariokartds on Esper.net, featuring the FriendCodeBot!

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2003, 02:09:44 AM »

Last year (my Senior year) in high school, I got a decent amount (I'd say ten or so) of new people to play the Pokemon card game, plus rekindled interest in older players. Some of them became far more obsessed than me (sure, I used to be a Gym Leader at my local League, but admittedly, I didn't really care about collecting, just playing) and just kept buying packs and packs of cards.

Congratulations!!!!

On your decision to never ever get laid.
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2003, 03:13:34 AM »

Originally posted by: Mario

I agree on both points. If not Pokemon Online, then a huge Pokemon RPG for GC2. Nintendo has RPG gold sitting in front of its nose but it has chosen not to take advantage...I can't figure out why either.

Nintendo havent made a huge Pokemon RPG because it will most definately cut into sales of thier Gameboy games. Pokemon is keeping Nintendo's gameboy alive, and its the only Nintendo product that actually sells here in Australia. Making a huge full 3D pokemon RPG for the Gamecube would be a bad business decision, and i dont see Nintendo doing it until they are really desperate. It would be good for gamers however

The GBA was alive and well long before Pokemon. Ahem, monopoly.
"wow."

Offline Zeth

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2003, 08:26:19 AM »

Or like announcing Geist, Mario Kart, Pokemon Colloseum, Metal Gear Solid, and having playable demos of Star Fox and Final Fantasy. That was pretty dumb too eh?

OOH YAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR POKEMON COLLOSEUM AND STAR FOX THEY LOOK GREAT ^_~ and this is the company that's making Geist:
http://games.ign.com/objects/025/025727.html look at their WONDERFUL GAMES.  

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2003, 07:28:12 PM »

Originally posted by: BigJim

The GBA was alive and well long before Pokemon. Ahem, monopoly.

Like it or not, thats the reason we havent seen a Pokemon RPG on GC yet. However, Nintendo may get desperate and release one soon. They better!

Offline theRPGFreak

• OVERLORD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2003, 07:44:43 PM »
No, No No! No Mario game. What Nintendo should do is create a game based on Peach and have it as a pack on. Instead of Mario rescueing Peach, Peach should rescue Mario! They could based the game similar to Tomb Raider and market it as a mature game.

As an example, Peach will have to venture into a swampy area. At the end of the level, if the player achieved 100%, a fmv of Peach taking a shower will play. Or at the end of a city stage, a fmv of Peach changing her clothes to suit the next level.

Even better, if the player should achieve 100% at the end of the game, the player will be rewaded with a fmv of Peach making out with Mario! The content of the fmvs should not be explicit but controversial, along the lines of DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever wrote this...WTF?! I searously want to know if you were joking or if you were serious!  As Nintendo said to worring fans at E3 "Mario will never start shooting hookers."
Now on another disscussion, I think that Nintendo is stronger than ever with their new president. Their last president slacked off and practicaly gave the number one spot to Sony with their Playstation. Nintendo has even said that this is why they are not number one, and that they will not let Sony do it again with their PSP.
Nintendo should also work with other companies to make new games. As silks said earlier, Nintendo can not keep relying on games such as Mario and Zelda. If these games get old, then Nintendo will hit the bucket. They should work with Square Soft to work on somehting close to Final Fantasy 7's success, and on something that gives players the freedom such as Grand Theft Auto did. I also think that the GBA should go online for connectivity. You could download demos to new GBA games since you can't rent them! Anyways, I also think that they should make Animal Crossing 2 for Gamecube2 which would be awsome.
"I can't read...im not a loser."~Master Shake

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2003, 07:52:13 PM »

Now on another disscussion, I think that Nintendo is stronger than ever with their new president.

What has Iwata actually done?

Offline Darc Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2003, 10:04:13 PM »

Now on another disscussion, I think that Nintendo is stronger than ever with their new president.

What has Iwata actually done?

As of yet, not much really but I agree that Nintendo will do better under Iwata. Iwata seems willing to be aggressive enough to get Nintendo back to first place. I'm not saying he will get Nintendo back to number 1 in console sales but if someone can do it I think it will Iwata. I mean in the last couple of years Nintendo has had several suprising announcements. I think deals like the one with Capcom and Namco are only the tip of the iceberg. Te GC's successor will probably have several similar deals that will net it the third party exclusives at launch that will get even Sony gamers to take notice.

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2003, 10:36:44 PM »
Yeah but the Capcom 5, Namco, Sega etc. support was all Yamauchis doing. Iwata is very promosing, but i wonder if he still stands by his claim that GCN will have sold 50 million by 2005?

Offline Idiot Savant

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2003, 02:20:38 AM »

Originally posted by: theRPGFreak
No, No No! No Mario game. What Nintendo should do is create a game based on Peach and have it as a pack on. Instead of Mario rescueing Peach, Peach should rescue Mario! They could based the game similar to Tomb Raider and market it as a mature game.

As an example, Peach will have to venture into a swampy area. At the end of the level, if the player achieved 100%, a fmv of Peach taking a shower will play. Or at the end of a city stage, a fmv of Peach changing her clothes to suit the next level.

Even better, if the player should achieve 100% at the end of the game, the player will be rewaded with a fmv of Peach making out with Mario! The content of the fmvs should not be explicit but controversial, along the lines of DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever wrote this...WTF?! I searously want to know if you were joking or if you were serious!  As Nintendo said to worring fans at E3 "Mario will never start shooting hookers."

I, IDIOT SAVANT wrote this!! Like I said, NO MARIO GAME! Nintendo needs new franchises to reflect the mature market. Each new edition of a Mario game is getting less reception. People who played with G.I. Joes in their youth are no longer playing them. They simply moved on and Nintendo NEEDS to move on. If Nintendo plans to launch its next console with its current franchises, they will
be where Sega is today. A third party publisher.

If the next console is priced similar to Xbox2 or PS3, it should be packed with as much features as possible to give the buyer a good value for their money whether they use it or not. Basically, the next console should have what the Xbox has today but more powerful and more/better use of it features. The hard drive should not just be for games but the ability to use it as a HDR similar to TiVo or Replay but without the need for subscription fees. Simply put a Tv tuner in it and have the buyer purchase a remote control to activate it to subsidise the cost.

If it turns out to be more powerful than the competition, then they need to subsidise the development of these games by third party publishers to reflect it. The way the GC market is going they will need to do it for their next console. Third party will not spend the extra money, they will simply port it.

On a final note. NO MORE MULTIPLE COLORS. Nintendo should stick with one color, any color whether its blue, green, white, red, black, silver, pink, etc., one color, just one color!

Offline Don'tHate742

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2003, 09:48:18 AM »
How come no one wants another SSB? I know that's what I want to luanch, exactly like the GC.
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline theRPGFreak

• OVERLORD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2003, 10:10:31 AM »
oh...uh... opps and sorry Idiot Savant...
"I can't read...im not a loser."~Master Shake

Offline Gamebasher

• Flaming the competition...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2003, 10:27:00 AM »
Hostile Creation, I am not a stupid smart person! You don´t have to get abusive in your language because you don´t agree with me. And let me fill you in on something else:  I have a right as a paying customer, gamer, to say what I think Nintendo should do to improve their situation. They are clearly not where they want to be, but they´re certainly not going to get there either by not listening to it´s userbase! WE are the reason Nintendo exists, without us there would be NOBODY to fill their pockets! And don´t think Microsoft isn´t learning to create what the children, the family want´s to play, or SONY for that matter. With the arrival of the PSP from SONY there will be more competition than ever before in the hand-held gaming market. Which is good. Because when that happens, Nintendo will be forced to get their fingers out and start listening to what people want, instead of being "creative" and make what they want and refuse to listen to people at E3 (2002) who rightfully enquire why they give us what we don´t want.

If there is one thing I dislike more, it is fanboys, who can only see what his or her rolemodel, or rolecompany wants! They are their favourite company´s worst problem, even if not realizing and admitting it, because they don´t critize what that company does wrong and therefore help that company to judge what it makes right and what it makes wrong! Has Nintendo not learned from the time where SONY dominated the consolemarket? With Microsoft now taking it´s own bite of the same market and still they are behaving like nothing had changed! I don´t care how many third parties they will get to develope games for their console, we can get the same games on the other consoles too! What counts is that they do not dissapoint with the first-party games! Because that is the reason we buy Nintendo´s machine these days.

I don´t really care how many in this forum will tell me I am wrong, instead I will refer them to the gamemedia experts (the ones who run the game websites and make the gamemags) who to considerable degree lament Nintendo´s current direction!  They´re the people who conduct all the interviews, get the early gamecode, write previews and reviews, and who play more games than we can ever hope to get to play!!!! I´m not kidding, I really read all of this every week (Nintendo criticism). I even write to some of them about Nintendo´s errors and they write back and agree with me. They just don´t think Nintendo is going to listen... So the people who say to me that "you should just play the games they make and be happy" are not realizing that I and a growing number of people are nesscesarry to help Nintendo steer through the times ahead and get to where they want to be. They need our criticism. Not unrelentlessly so, but they need to listen.

We only hope it will all change in the next generation. I will keep my hopes high for something like that.

Gamebasher.  
Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline Lecter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2003, 05:30:17 PM »
Next generation? Lets get done with this generation first.
Currently Playing: Devil May Cry, Red Faction 2, GTA 3, Animal Crossing.

Currently Reading: Hannibal, Dreamcatcher.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2003, 11:46:28 PM »

Nintendo will be forced to get their fingers out and start listening to what people want, instead of being "creative" and make what they want and refuse to listen to people at E3 (2002) who rightfully enquire why they give us what we don´t want.

No thankyou. Id rather see more games like Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Super Monkey Ball and Viewtiful Joe.

Offline Idiot Savant

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2003, 01:39:49 AM »

Originally posted by: theRPGFreak
oh...uh... opps and sorry Idiot Savant...

Apologies accepted. Next time remember thy name. Thy name is Idiot Savant!

Another thing, the next system should have built in GB, GBC and GBA support. To use it, you need to buy a dics and in this disc it should have software to play these games over the internet.  

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2003, 02:07:09 AM »

Nintendo will be forced to get their fingers out and start listening to what people want, instead of being "creative" and make what they want and refuse to listen to people at E3 (2002) who rightfully enquire why they give us what we don´t want.

No thankyou. Id rather see more games like Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Super Monkey Ball and Viewtiful Joe.

still doesnt mean they cant cater more to the mainstream
why not those games you listed, and a couple others, shooters, action games, the stuff the mainstream wants
LZ 2005

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2003, 02:58:50 AM »

Originally posted by: Hemmorrhoid

still doesnt mean they cant cater more to the mainstream
why not those games you listed, and a couple others, shooters, action games, the stuff the mainstream wants

Well if they could cater for both, then thats great, they should.

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2003, 07:15:08 AM »

Originally posted by: screamatorium

I also hope that Nintendo doesnt come up with another lame brain gba/gc connectivity idea.  It wastes valuable resources that could be spent making sure there are good launch games.  They were hyping the damn thing so much at the last two e3's, that I actually thought they had something cool comming up.  I was hoping for wave bird... what I got was virtua boy. Also some sort of online play would be nice.  I know some of you guys are saying that the gc to gc connectivity is enough... but thats old news.  Its been around since the ps1 for god sakes!  And the same problems apply.  You need two tvs.   At this rate, my wristwatch will be online before nintendo.    Net play is the future, Nintendo needs to get off its rear and stop waiting for sony and MS to blaze the trail first.  

thank god you said it.  i'm not a fan of online play, but i'd rather have online play than pointless gba/gc connectivity.  its more of a hassle than a help.
it was time for a change.

Offline XMasterLinkX

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2003, 12:08:49 PM »
  Gamebasher...  Again we meet...  In your other posts, you say how Nintendo could go Thir Party and now this...  You do not have patients.  You say Nintendo fans are disappointed, of how Nintendo handles its games.  No Mario, a cel shaded Zelda..  etc...  I think that Nintendo is handling it fine, because...  Let me go on...

Nintendo knows what they have to do to satisfy there fans, because Nintendo has the reputation of putting things on delay, but there is a good reason of that, because when they come out at the right time, they spark up and people love it when they come out when it is at its peak, because that is when is the right time...  Mario 128 will come out eventually, and Zelda cel shaded, is fine because, Miyamoto wanted to bring back the LTTP kind of look, because if you look at LTTP, you can kind of see that it was cartoonish.  I mean Mario Sunshine was pretty good, as it was not a sequel to Mario 64, but that is because Mario 128 was not even being made, because it was being discussed...  But look at Ocarina of Time, and Majoras Mask, was Majoras Mask a sequel to Zelda OoT, or not?  I see that Miyamoto is doing the same with Zelda, because WindWaker had alot of questions that still hadn't been answered...  WindWaker could be alot of things, and for people that have not played or completed the game, I will not go further on what should or could happen in the next Zelda game, or what should have happened in Wind Waker...  But just because Nintendo doesn't speed things up doesn't make them in bad shape, because I am a Nintendo fan, NOTE: I said fan not fanboy. , and I think that Nintendo will start talking about there next system when there good and ready...  There have been rumors of a realistic Zelda at E3, which doesn't mean it will release...  Alot of people would like to think so, but it doesn't work that way.  Back to GC2, you can't say anything about GC2, if your talking about Nintendo going Third Party, because that wouldn't make any sense.  Nintendo won't go third party, but bringing up that Nintendo will and then a GC2, would make me confused, as to alot of other people.  So just keep on a subject that makes sense, and we will all be happy.  Thank You...

XMasterLinkX(The Real Link)
"Games are good when they relive there past" <my quote>

Offline nonjagged

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2003, 07:30:16 AM »

Originally posted by: Grey Ninja
*sigh*  Why must we see all these threads?  That's what I really want to know.

Nintendo will do what Nintendo does without consulting us.  That's what they have been doing for all my life, and that's a large part of the reason I love them so much.  They do things unexpectedly, and they always have a surprise for us.  If they gave us what we asked for with every game, then it would get stale really quick wouldn't it?  We would have Mario killing hookers, and we would have Link bleeding all over the ground.  Personally, that's something that I don't want to see.  If Nintendo became like everyone else, then the Nintendo we all love will be gone.

Nintendo is making lots of money, and they are doing just fine.  Why not let them make the business decisions?

I don't really mind if people have a short list of games that they REALLY want to see at launch, but going gung-ho and telling everyone that they have the "one true plan to RULE THEM ALL" is a little presumptuous I think.  It's my opinion that Nintendo knows what's best.

I agree Grey N

Read the proceding link article for a royal laugh. The writer believes Nintendo is arrogant & for no apparent reason or something. It s actually documented Square actually went first to the public and bashed Nintendo etc publically and then this writer claims Nintendo being the arrogant ones? WTF? Clueless.

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=4894

Dear whats-best-for-Nintendo-know-alls aka Trolls. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Nintendo's strategies. If you want predominately dodgy, shallow, boobs, gore, as your core entertainment, gamers are more than welcome to chose PSX or PC which do accept more of those cheap attributes in an effort to attract attention within the competing piles of releases.
Nintendo will never chase endless 3rd party support for its consoles to be "number 1" because Nintendo knows the endless 3rd parties couldnt provide the quality to match Nintendo 1st-2nd party software and endless 3rd parties is no substitute for being a gaming-only platform.
The top 10 ranked 3rd party developers in Japan are more than adequate to provide software for Nintendo's consoles. They are eating out the palm of Nintendo's hand. Ask Hideo Kojima what his favourite platform is and he will smile GBA, likely because it allows him to replay classics of past generations.
Know-all Nintendo analists should comprehend that Nintendo will never ever regain "number 1" position because Nintendo is a gaming company with gaming-only platforms.
Previously before the 3DO, all gaming platform specialised in just gaming. If a particular platform sold better than another platform the reason was because the platform had more popular game software, not the biggest software library.
Nowdays many more factors influence platform sales like, lack of competition during launch, and Multi-media playback, and lack of piracy protection due to using a non-proprietory data medium ie a mainstream data format.

Nintendo will never, ever retain "number 1" console platform sales positions because Nintendo is no longer up against other gaming-only platforms like Sega Saturn, Nintendo is up against Multi-Media platforms that appeal to more than gaming-only markets and in general any mainstreamers wanting some form of entertainment like eg. Karaoke etc.
We have established Nintendo is a gaming-only company since 200 years ago when they painted sea-shells as a form of a game.
Gamer's wishing for Nintendo to drop it's modern-day digital-gaming protective proprietory data mediums (ie. proprietory cartridges or proprietory GODiscs as apposed to mainstream formats like CD-ROM or DVD) should quit while they are behind in their thinking.
It is imparative that Nintendo focuses on maintaining adequate protection of its franchises/software it actually develops, while Nintendo leaves it up to immitators like $ony & M$ to fight it out who gets the bigger install userbase or more importantly who gets the bigger amount of console unit sales to go with their over-inflated ego & power-control.
Its not hard to figure that $ony once in partnership with Nintendo, had visions of creating multi-media entertainment units to support $ony Pictures & $ony Music industries which Nintendo did not want to take part of.
Contrary to popular belief or mainstream thinking, the next Nintendo platform will not have DVD playback. It will not have HD-DVD or Super DVD or whatever the format you want to call it. It will be proprietory. It will be a gaming-only however will offer more than just Handheld connection. Nintendo's future is incorporating newer ways of interacting with digital games. Future generations of Nintendo platforms will support connection wireless VR headset connection or holographic projectors which light-up a room at night.
What the future Nintendo platforms will not do is play DVD, or manage digital photography, or require Credit Cards, or HDD record TV broadcasts of public station Movies, just as Video Hire franchises have done biased deals to favour one multi-media platform over the other.
Heck one would cringe if Pay-TV services start getting bias and do deals to have built-in receivers in the next-gen multi-media platforms.
HDD Record Live Pay-TV broadcasts of Robbie Williams in concert on the next Xbox platform or HDD Record Live Pay-TV broadcasts of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (Directors Cut, Super Digitally Enhanced, Tweaked to the Max version 12.3) on the next Psx platform, is not my idea of gaming entertainment.

For me I couldnt care less if $ony or M$ block the distribution of software in Video Store franchises or team up with Pay TV service providers to create the ultimate set-top-box, because Nintendo is and will be forever a gaming-only platform company, and where the software that is actually created by Nintendo 1st-2nd party developers is actually worth buying in the first place. Nintendo will not be a pimp to the latest mainstream data format and pay fees to consortiums. Nintendo makes its own software on its own format.

So in reality, for me at least, I cant relate to the weekly posts that offer advise for Nintendo on how to run their 2 century old business and how to be "number 1" in sales. But that could be just me.

To me Nintendo was "number 1" as soon as they proved their phylosophy of delivering realtime gaming entertainment and launched a disc based software medium that has practically realtime load-times.
So in my eyes Nintendo won this generation "console wars" regardless of its total units sales figures and regardless of its eclipsing size of 1st party software and regradless of whether it takes its software online or not.
I am a gamer. Nintendo & my PC satisfy my needs better than anything else available.
I wont plead with Nintendo to mimmick the other mainstreamers for the sake of being universally accepted or pirate friendly.
Nintendo makes billion$ using proprietory formats, image if Nintendo just released its software on mainstream mediums such as CD-ROM and DVD and heck why not throw in a DVD recorder not just player, then it (Nintendo) would possibly make Trillion$. Oh well I guess billion$ is more than adequate.

Nintendo's biggest obstacle is its fanbase acting like trolls and the mainstream market that dont have the time to play huge games.

The following link is a prime example of a clueless troll.

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=4894

Oh and in my opinion if Nintendo launched first in the next-gen with launch support from Square-Enix (FF & DQ) and Konami (MGS or SH) that alone is enough to equal getting launch support from 50 x 3rd parties.
With Nintendo platforms its all about quality not quantity. We must learn to deal with it.
3rd parties cant compete on a quality platform like Nintendo's and they sure wont waste their time when the ps2 already had a larger userbase which can make them money as theres a better chance they will get mainstream suckers buying their quite-often lower quality games.

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2003, 09:41:40 AM »
I have to comment on a couple things.

Firstly,

OOH YAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR POKEMON COLLOSEUM AND STAR FOX THEY LOOK GREAT ^_~ and this is the company that's making Geist:
So n-Space may not have the best lineup of previously delivered games, but this game is being over-looked by Nintendo and it will be given the proper attention and time to complete. I think it's a great idea and will be more than fun to play.

Secondly, I don't like threads like this, because I think Nintendo knows what they are doing and always has.  Let them make the decisions and we will have fun with the system.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St