Author Topic: Wii U games or apps can update and can't access the eshop (Wii U is now bricked)  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
Every time I try and update Netflix or games like Runner 2, I get an error code 105-3102. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

According to Google Japanese players had this issue but it was patched within a week, no reports of US Wii U's being affected by this supposed glitch. However, the people I've read who also had this issue needed to send their Wii U in for a repair.

And just to let everyone know, it's not my internet connection. I've been playing MH3U and Black Ops 2 just fine.

EDIT1: Hell, I can't even attempt to update my system. What the ****?
EDIT2: Oops, I guess this is in the wrong section.

EDIT3: ...my Wii U is now bricked... Error Code 106-0103...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:29:15 PM by Oblivion »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Whoa. Have you talked to Nintendo?

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
I'm talking to them right now. Yep, they said it's fucked. It'll need to be replaced or repaired. :(

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
That sucks, it should be under warranty.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Okay, I'll be sending it to them tomorrow. Barring any physical damage to the system on my part (unlikely), I'll be getting it back repaired or replaced in about two weeks. Due to me formatting it already, I don't need to worry about my save data.

I was able to save my Monster Hunter save data by sending it to my 3DS copy, so at least there's a silver lining here.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Okay, I'll be sending it to them tomorrow. Barring any physical damage to the system on my part (unlikely), I'll be getting it back repaired or replaced in about two weeks.
well no offense you picked a nice time to get your system bricked. you should have done it in july when there were no games and you could say you weren't missing anything :D

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Don't worry, I still joked about it. I'm really not missing anything, due to MH3U also being on 3DS.