Author Topic: Tecmo Koei Announces Four 3DS Games  (Read 1627 times)

Offline NewsBot

• News Posting Robot
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Tecmo Koei Announces Four 3DS Games
« on: June 15, 2010, 03:39:43 PM »
Lots of action titles are on the way to the new handheld.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=23286

Tecmo Koei has announced four titles for the Nintendo 3DS, including Dead or Alive 3D, Samurai Warriors 3D, Ninja Gaiden 3D, and Dynasty Warriors 3D.   All of these titles are working titles.    

No further details has been revealed about these games.      

TECMO KOEI PROUDLY ANNOUNCES ITS LINEUP FOR THE NINTENDO 3DS™    

CompanyÂ’s Best-Selling Franchises to Expand onto the Latest Handheld System    

BURLINGAME, Calif., June 15, 2010 –
TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. is proud to announce their platform support for the upcoming NINTENDO 3DS.  The company has commenced development on four titles, all of which will bring a new dimension to their best-selling franchises.   The titles are:    

DEAD OR ALIVE® 3D (working title)    

SAMURAI WARRIORS® 3D (working title)    

NINJA GAIDEN® (working title)    

DYNASTY WARRIORS® (working title)    

The recent formation of Tecmo Koei represents a bold new direction for the two gaming companies, Tecmo and Koei, who boasts a portfolio of award-winning interactive entertainment products across various platforms.  Utilizing the combined strengths of both companies and the latest in innovative technologies, Tecmo Koei is committed to fully re-imagining the worlds of these beloved franchises on the NINTENDO 3DS.    

Details on the four titles including release date, pricing, rating information will be available at a later date.

"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto ..."

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: Tecmo Koei Announces Four 3DS Games
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »
Dead or Alive in 3D?

KILLER APP
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »
I am looking foward to the Ninja Gaiden game.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 04:23:49 PM »
Glad to see that most of their major IP's will be getting a 3DS release.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Michael8983

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 08:21:52 AM »
I think third-parties have finally realized they were too late in the game to really take advantage of the massive success of the DS and especially the Wii and don't want to make the same mistake again. So they're coming out with the full-fledged support right from the start on Nintendo's latest game system.