Author Topic: Freshly-picked Tingle's Pink-coloured Rupee Land  (Read 21825 times)

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Freshly-picked Tingle's Pink-coloured Rupee Land
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
...and the game is in English (well, British English). It's a little difficult for the average person, but anybody who wants to play the game can.

Haha, oh you crazy Americans with your missing vowels ;)
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:31 AM »
I don't think I've ever had to deal with import taxes much either. It might depend on what state you are in.

Mantidor is from Colombia, so it's possible that they might be more strict in regards to imports.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2009, 08:39:22 AM »
Yeah, importing stuff is definitely more costly and more of a hassle than just going to Wal-mart or Amazon (or whatever). I know its possible to import these games, but the majority of gamers (myself included) won't bother, so Nintendo is missing out on a lot of potential profit and gamers in NA are missing out on a potentially great game. There's no good reason for it, and NoA deserves strong criticism for this.
is your sanity...