Author Topic: Mega Man X Remake to GBA?  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Blackfire

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mega Man X Remake to GBA?
« on: June 15, 2003, 05:38:17 PM »
Do you think Capcom will release Mega Man X 1-3 for the GBA? Maybe even the ones that were on the PSX. I cant find a SNES at my local GameStop, but the next time I go I'm sure to get a Sega Genesis since I had a SNES at the time I want to pick up the old thing, and the games are dirt cheap, and easy to steal
AKA NintendoKiD

RAWR!!

Brianna Banks I love you.

Offline cubedcinder128

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 07:17:38 AM »
Considering how a lot of companies are trying to get their SNES library onto the GBA, I wouldn't be surprised if they did announce such games.
"Available for your home in 1995, only on Nintendo Ultra 64..." - Killer Instinct

Offline Inuyasha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 08:17:12 AM »
I think it'd be a good idea if they do release MMX1-3 on GBA.

Offline Joey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 09:11:07 PM »
I would not be suprised either. I think they can get good money with those games.

Offline Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 11:08:21 PM »
I too believe that releasing the Mega Man X games on the GBA would make Capcom tons of money.  But I doubt they'd do it, even though I'd buy it in a second.  At the moment Capcom seems to be focusing on making new games such as Mega Man Battle Network and Mega Man Zero.  I find it kinda funny that people complain when game companies release ports of SNES and Genesis games on the GBA and yet we're asking for ports from Capcom.  It just goes to show you people, myself included, really don't know what they want (Except the total elimination of MS and Sony with a reserection of Sega).
You say fanboy like it's a bad thing

Offline StrikerObi

• BanEditLockDelete Podcast Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Pixel du Jour
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 05:17:38 AM »
I don't think we'll see this happening. Capcom has already done Mega Man Xtreme 1 and 2 for the Game Boy Color, both of which are mish-mash titles composed of bosses from multiple Mega Man X games.