Author Topic: Episode 262: Where Pride Goes  (Read 15512 times)

Offline Chocobo_Rider

• Embrace the status quo.
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 262: Where Pride Goes
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:34 PM »
I have made it very clear on RFN that I enjoy both Epic Yarn and Other M. However, I can still have major criticisms of both games, and I do.

That's good!
Hopefully anyone reading my posts closely can see that at no point have I ever asked people to silence their critiques, just to voice them constructively. 

Also, since I'm feeling the need to plug every whole for fear of cyber-pouncing, let me make clear that I am not saying Jonny has, at any time, been destructive in his comments.  I have been speaking generally.

Finally, remember that I have (at least one) major problem with Other M.  I voiced it above.  Good times...

THATS NOT HOW THE INTERNET WORKS!!!!11!

What internet do you use where people don't criticize games relentlessly?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:23:13 PM by NinSage »

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 12:48:50 AM »
Good thing none of us have either game in our NB this week.  Assuming Jon doesn't lose his **** and deviate from the agenda.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 11:00:38 AM »
THATS NOT HOW THE INTERNET WORKS!!!!11!

What internet do you use where people don't criticize games relentlessly?

The internet that doesn't allow a nuanced opinion about anything.  You're either for or against something.

Offline Chocobo_Rider

• Embrace the status quo.
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 11:38:10 AM »
The internet that doesn't allow a nuanced opinion about anything.  You're either for or against something.

Ah, I get it now. I was confused since you only bolded the criticism part of Jonny's statement. But now I understand you included the "still" part for a reason. 

So yea, I agree with what you're saying!