Author Topic: Resident Evil 3DS Goodies and Stage Event at Nintendo World 2011  (Read 1166 times)

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report

Visitors to Capcom's booth at Nintendo World will receive exclusive items.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/24666

Capcom's plans for Nintendo World 2011, taking place in Japan this weekend, includes a stage event titled "Nintendo 3DS Software Introduction Presentation: Nintendo 3DS x Resident Evil Special Stage". This will be held on January 9, from 15:00 p.m. to 15:30 p.m. JST. Nintendo will be live streaming the event for those that won't be able to attend. For those that do, special promotional cards for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D and Resident Evil: Revelations will be available, with the latter game also playable at the event.

Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil 3DS Goodies and Stage Event at Nintendo World 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 03:57:52 AM »
What the???  Jill looks bufugly!

Edit:

Having said that, I'm extremely looking forward to this game.  I haven't read up much on this game, so I hope that it does not play anything at all like RE5.  I played at most 15 minutes of that game before turning it off in disgust.  Subsequent attempts to play the game ended up the same way.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 04:00:28 AM by Myxtika1 Azn »
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil 3DS Goodies and Stage Event at Nintendo World 2011
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »
gotta agree Jill looks awful and i'm looking forward to the game(s). I really hope they don't release both games and just release a single game with all the content in both, I don't see them both being worth while