Author Topic: Mafia: Day 2  (Read 34544 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia: Day 2
« on: January 10, 2006, 12:01:16 AM »
After Kirby's burial (bagged in a Hefty and tossed in the river) the town went their merry drunken way home.  All, but PYAC (I'm not going to have FREE KEVIN all over the damn place).  PYAC had plans of the most nefarious sort.  As the Godfather of the Pietriots his whole life was moving on from one murder to the next and profiting all the while.

For instance there was the time that he shot Suzy Miller and gained control of her popular Lemonade Stand.  And no one in Louieville would ever forget the Dance Dance Massacre that claimed the lives of 30 patrons at the local arcade.

This night PYAC was preparing for tomorrow's kill, but he made the fatal mistake of showing up at Mariah's Speakeasy and Karaoke much too early.  In attendance there was the entire Fanboy Mafia.  

Before PYAC knew what he'd stumbled on to, he realized that he was being ambushed.

The three Fanboys pumped PYAC full of lead.  And when they ran out of bullets, they started kicking his limp and bloodied body.  They were full of hatred toward him, and, funnily enough, it had nothing to do with him being a mafia boss, but rather because he was the man responsible for Pokemon Dash--a gift that the Fanboy Godfather had gotten his nephew and subsequently caused his nephew to hate him forever.

The Town itself remained safe and sound. . .but how long would is last????

Jeepers, it's a mystery!  Vote with all your might!    
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia: Day Two
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 02:01:04 AM »
Wax on, wax off.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 04:05:01 AM »
"Yesterday was very... eventful.  Maybe I should stop hiding behind my cartoons."
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 04:30:04 AM »
Wandering's heart, which had just a short while ago been turned to joy, sank back into sorrow as the realization set in.
That realization being that, as long as Ambrella/Marigul continued to exist, mediocre pokemon games would continue their lecherous journeys from store shelves to game consoles to trash cans.

Wandering's head, meanwhile, still suffered a mild hangover.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 04:44:19 AM »
Pale heads back to the local bar and decides to have a chat with the bartender. (this could be you if you so choose) "Have you heard the rumors of a supposed vigilante?  I hear he is so devoted to his cause that he will take his own life if he makes but one mistake..."
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline wandering

• View Profile
RE:Mafia: Day Two
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 05:35:15 AM »
"Sure," the wandering bartender muses, as he wipes the saliva off the bar counter where he slept the day before. "I've heard the rumors. Nothing but rumors and killing around here, it seems." The bartender leans over to you.
"You know, back in the town where I bartended before this one, people'd slip me private notes with insider information on them. There was trust there." The bartender smiles sadly, yet warmly. "But here? I'm afraid I'm just....worthless." The bartender sighs. "Anyway, don't mean to trouble you with my problems. What can I get you?"
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 06:01:20 AM »
"It's hard to trust anyone around here.  It takes blind faith, and that's somethign I don't have."  Pale leans over to the bartender and whispers...[[->toPM]]  "Also, I'll take a beer... anything Canadian"  
---------------------

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 06:20:06 AM »
ShyGuy pauses during his workout routine and see the news of the organized crime leader's death on the television. He thinks to himself "The identity of the Pietriot's Don was a closely guarded secret. Was his execution a mere coincidence?"

ShyGuy returns to his grueling exercise regimin and says, "I don't believe in coincidence"

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 06:28:30 AM »
The bartender smiles at Pale's whispered remark. "Hey, pick your stereotype. When I was kid I thought of bartenders as people who you could count on for an open ear, and sound advice." The bartender starts filling up a glass. "Guess you could call me biased since my father was one. And I guess you could call me an idealistic fool for trying to live up to that image I had as a kid." Wandering passes Pale a frothy glass. "Here you go, BorĂ©ale CuivrĂ©e."  

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 06:42:57 AM »
The bartender suddenly thinks of something, then leans in close and whispers in Pale's ear. Then he goes back, and, in a normal tone of voice: "Enjoying the beer? It's not for everyone..... but....you seemed the kind of guy who'd appreciate it."

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 06:43:25 AM »
Toruresu finally wakes up...he's been in the neightborhood trash can for two days, sleeping. He looks around, trying to figure out where he was two nights ago...and what time of day is it. He gets up, shakes off all the trash and food stuck to his body and walks home, trying not to be seen.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 06:58:54 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
The bartender suddenly thinks of something, then leans in close and whispers in Pale's ear. Then he goes back, and, in a normal tone of voice: "Enjoying the beer? It's not for everyone..... but....you seemed the kind of guy who'd appreciate it."

"I see Mr. Bartender.  You sound like a good man."  Pale takes another sip of his drink.  "Great beer choice too.  Just what I needed in the morning."

With that Pale made his way to a booth in the far corner of the bar.  No one was sitting there so he took his place and sat, intent on people watching for the rest of the day."
---------------------

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 07:30:14 AM »
After a long walk, Toruresu finally made it home. He goes up the stairs to the third floor, opens the door, and notices that his pet fish is dead.

"Aww crap..."

He picks it up from the aquarium and tosses it out the window. Then he takes a shower and again, goes to sleep, thinking of what he'll do tonight.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 07:43:46 AM »
9:42 am
After unsuccessfully trying to overhear the conversation at the bar, I drunkenly pick my head up off of the bar and decide that now is as good a time as any to actually head home.  

9:43 am
As I then stumbled outside, I ducked into a nearby alley to escape the bright morning sun... and to take a piss. Thats when I couldn't believe my eyes!!! The Garbage(in a nearby trashcan) stood up and climbed right out of the can, then shook bits and pieces of garbage to the ground and walked right out of the alley!!! That is when I vowed to lay off the liquor....  

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »
Sitting here in the bar I wonder why so much of the town seems to be in hiding.

seriously, we need more participation =P
---------------------

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 08:08:33 AM »
It's still early.  What with school, work, lunch, dinner,  mmm. . .breakfast at Waffle House.  

Now I'm starvin'.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 08:13:15 AM »
hehe, see the thing is.. I am at work...

obviously not working toooo hard.. =P
---------------------

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 08:14:06 AM »
I stumbled back into the bar, still drunk and groggy from the night before.
sit back down at the bar and order a drink of wiskey.

Thats when I proceed to try and explain what I had just seen in the alley way

of course they didn't believe me, it seems that no can trust anything that is said around here.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 08:33:02 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
Sitting here in the bar I wonder why so much of the town seems to be in hiding.

seriously, we need more participation =P

The real drama goes on in IMs!

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 08:43:12 AM »
(lol at the pic, then again, I feel sorry for the guy.)

Toruresu sleeps...snores loudly
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 08:43:40 AM »
I woke up this afternoon around 1:12pm, I remembered lastnight after the exucuation of Kirby at the hand of Judge Mathis...errrr... Aurion, The party that proceeded at the bar that night
was quite wild, I rembembered seeing Judge Aurion Dancing around with the town's whore, "I thought to myself, man that man has morals or what...?" The whore had too much to drink,
I'd wagered she wouldn't be walking out any time tonight, I kinda felt sorry for pale.. he was a wine coolers man and a nurse, therefore couldn't showup for Aurion's party. Something just didn't set right...
There was this eerie feeling of dread setting in, that something was going on behind closed doors. It's probably paranoia, but still I couldn't shake the feeling that before this day is through sombody's gonna
die.

Anyway, I proceeded to head to the local store to pickup some food and the local newspaper. As I was crossing the street, I notice this pile of garbage laying off to the side. The thing
looked like it was wearing a helmet and had legs. I just sighed put my hand up in disbelief and went on my merry way. I came to the town's store, I picked up the neccessary items, got a cup of cappa
and proceeded to read the newspaper, I've seen Kirby in the funny papers, which is strange considering he was in the obitchuaries as well.  I left the store, as I was walking by I've spotted a copy of the little Mermaid in the trashcan, for some unknown reason it had a penis attached to it, I just walked away, things are strange enough as it is.
What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 08:49:37 AM »
Edit: screw this, I don't really want to be imed.  I vote for keeping as much of it in the thread as possible.

also...

Pale wonders why the hell someone thought he was the nurse... wasn't KN the nurse?  
---------------------

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 08:54:32 AM »
Wandering wonders how Pale can read other people's thoughts.

Oh, and my aim is edit: correction, it's -> wandering mondai <- (minus the arrows). And I should be on a bit more frequently from now on., though I'm on it only sporadically. (your best bet is the wee hours of the night/morning)  

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2006, 08:56:44 AM »
Pale's the nurses nurse

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2006, 09:25:10 AM »
Toruresu again, wakes up. He cannot sleep. All he can remember is drinking after Kirby's burial. Sudenly he remembers his dead fish...and cries. He misses his fish. He then gets out of bed, gets dressed and goes out to the towns pet shop.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2006, 09:28:09 AM »
I agree that we try to keep talk on PGC--either via the forums, PMs or the dreaded PGC Chat.

Also, a question about the rules.  Is there anything stopping the cop from inquiring about people every night until he gets killed off and then posting what he found once he’s dead?  Since it will officially announced he's the cop there won't be any question about if he's lying or not (at least about being the cop; no guarantees that he's not lying about who he asked about).

I just ask because it kind of spoils the game--the cop is supposed to weight the option of revealing himself and letting everyone know what he’s discovered with keeping his information a secret but risk dying before he can share it with anyone.

Also, (and this is a purely hypothetical situation) let's pretend I'm mafia and wandering is the cop.  If wandering dies and then it's revealed that he's the cop I could jump in here and pretend to be a regular townie and say that wandering and I were sharing info via PMs that he told me that Bill was a mafia member (even though he's not).  If wandering is allowed to post and say that I'm lying it takes lots of the strategy out of the game.

Can we make a rule (and hope that the deceased respect our wishes) that dead people can't talk?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2006, 09:34:38 AM »
Hopefully people won't be that rude.
---------------------

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2006, 09:34:53 AM »
Dead people can't post.  That's in the rules.  So if the cop dies, he, just like all the dead people, would not be able to post in any more Mafia threads.  

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2006, 09:36:34 AM »
I agree.  But with the dead cop example the person might not realize what he was doing would be wrecking the game.  He might just think of it as helping he teammates.  (Especially if "oh, well I was going to reveal what I leared today anyway".)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2006, 09:43:11 AM »
Well, he's not allowed.  Every player at any time may be privvy to sensitive in formation.  Even townies.  This game relies a lot on the integrity of the players.  I can sticky the rules thread again if you guys want.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 09:45:40 AM »
That would be nice.  Or maybe in the first post of every day just state that dead people can't talk (via forums, PMs, etc).  A PM to the dead person might work, too.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »
Stab walked outside again, shotgun still at the ready.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 09:57:16 AM »
While walking to the pet shop, Toruresu sees Satb and runs to the alley and hides, fearing for his life. Toruresu peeks through the corner of the alley, watching Stab's every move...afraid that he will start shooting everywhere
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 09:59:43 AM »
I guess we found our vigilante.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 10:04:14 AM »
(I gtg, finished working today, no internet at home.)

VOTE STAB
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 10:21:33 AM »
Stab continues to walk down the street, then sees a blur in an alley. Turning to face this threat, he slowly walks at it, shotgun at his shoulder. soon, however, he sees it's Toruresu, and lowers the gun.

"Hello, neighbor!" Stab says in greetings and waves, dispite the fact they are not neighbors.

"Be careful, there's a seriall killer and some gangsters on the loose, and those damn flying pink eliphants I can never seem to hit with my gun." Stab suddenly raised his gun and points it into the air.

"Die you pacaderm freaks!!!" Shouts Stab as he fires wildly while running down the street.

Just because someone is a shotgun-wielding psycho doesn't mean he's a psychopathic serial killer.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 10:51:15 AM »
It's 7 o'clock in morning, and the sun's rays hit TVman's face. He awakes in a strange bed that isn't his. Some lady who seems kinda familiar walks in the room. He begins searching for his pants when he is shoved in a closet. A man walks in. His cell phone rings. The man says, "Must we have sex to Michael Jackson music again?" The man begins to suspect that another man is in his home. The man begins searching. TVman then realizes that he's in R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet." So, he pulls out his berretta and begins firing wildly at the ceiling, despite it being a B.B. gun and him being out of B.B.s.

Having ran out the house, TVman catches a ride to the local bar with a man who's sexual orientation was questionable. TVman begins feeling tired. He decides to take a quick nap in the alley so he does not be desturbed. He hears a sound. He then quickly covers himself in garbage to hide himself from his unexpected visitor as he's tired of being harassed by girl scouts.

"Damn themand their deliciously evil cookies," TVman thinks to himself.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 10:52:11 AM »
If you were in the bar at 4:37pm, you might have overhead this conversation:

Strange man: (inaudible)
The Wandering barkeep: No, I haven't seen KnowsNothing in a while, either.
The Wandering barkeep: Yes, I do find that strange. Very strange indeed.
The Wandering barkeep: Oh, no, I wouldn't say that. It's probably nothing. How about that stabalot fellow, though? He seems to be the flavor of the minute....
Strange man: (audible scowl)

And then you might have seen the strange man leave in a huff, and Wandering shrug. And, then, just maybe, you might have heard wandering mutter under his breath, "everyone's so damn conspiratorial."

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 10:56:21 AM »
"And stay out!" Shouts Stab as he fires his last shell into the sky. He starts on his way to the gunshop to buy more shells.  

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 11:01:36 AM »
KnowsNothing busts into the bar, swinging trashbags

"Role-playing is for nerds!"
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 11:14:52 AM »

let's pretend I'm mafia and wandering is the cop.

While we're dealing in hypotheticals, can we assume that if, hypothetically, wandering dies tonight, that vudu, in this hypothetical situation, is responsible and should be voted off with all due force the next day?
I'm kidding of course. If I were being serious, the mobsters would use that oppertunity to kill 2 birds with one stone - the birds in this case being me and vudu. In conclusion, nobody kill me tonight.

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 11:22:24 AM »
After completing the second chapter of my novel, I walked in the general direction of the pub. I was off work today, so I figured that another visit to the pub would be in order. As I staggered along, I caught a whiff of garbage, which was actually a very pleasant scent. It had the smell of raw marzipan, with a smidgeon of melted toffee, all mixed with the heavenly smell of gasoline. I entered the bar just as PaleZer0 walked out, which got me wondering AGAIN how a number can be pale. It is a demon that will haunt me forever.

Speaking of demons, I saw the ancient bartender wandering_nintendo_fan. He gave me the "usual" and I started sipping. By and by, wandering informed me that  it was his birthday today, and he was having a celebration at his house at night. I told him that I liked a bicentennial birthday as much as the next person you'd BETTER know where that comes from but I had things to do, people to meet, places to go and the rest. He seemed disappointed, but I didn't think too much of it.

Presently, he left to go to the washroom, presumably to cry. There was no one else in the bar. I put my glass down, and noticed on the tabletop a small, white piece of paper. On the top, I made out the word paranoiasuper. Below it was a flashing red lock. I remembered Gohan once telling me that he had acute paranoia, but other than that, I KnewNothing about it. I cautiously picked it up, alert to any sound. I was about to open it, but then I heard the door crashing open and the unmistakable sound of a cocking shotgun. I hurriedly threw the table back onto the table...
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006, 11:25:05 AM »
Staring at the computer display, ShyGuy notes the vote cast for Stab. "It has begun" he says with a grim look. He turns and gives an order "I want the situation to be monitored."

Realizing he is alone, ShyGuy stops for a bit then looks around. He shakes it off as he thinks about the dark night ahead.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2006, 11:47:15 AM »
"Walks to the pub for lil game of pool" I happen to noticed Icecold on the floor holding onto an odd looking box, I went up to the Bartender and asked for a round of white russian, then I continued to walk towards the pool table, I noticed Mario was setting at the stool at the edge of the bar. He looked rather well and happy, I shouted if he wanted to play a few rounds. He told me in a few, he wanted to finish his drink. I decided "Hey why not play some practice?" but as I was to shoot the stick, I've seen Stab busting with shotgun in one hand and shells in the other "Holy SHI-" I ducked under the pool table and just remembered, Stab hasn't been taking his "medications" I noticed he wasn't wearing any pants, that and he was mumbling something about pink floyd... or elephants or something.

"Damn I just knew today was gonna be one of them days, bottoms up"

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »
This is the first game of Mafia I've ever been involved in that's had over 30 posts and only one vote.  I love it.  You guys are hilarious.    

Offline IceCold

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2006, 12:19:52 PM »
No no no guys! You've got it all wrong :P - there are plotholes all over the place. I was supposed to be in the bar alone when Stab came in with the shotgun, it was a paper not a box, if you want to say piac you just need to click "Do not parse emoticons" under the Reply button, wandering's supposed to still be in the bathroom crying, etc, etc

But I guess life's a lot better with variations..  

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2006, 12:20:43 PM »
heh, ain't it great? lol glad you could enjoy it Pryo

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2006, 12:35:35 PM »
Slipping further into insanity, Stab tried to play chicken with a bus.

He lost.

Five hours later he awoke in the hospital with a neck brace on and having been given his medication while he was unconscious. Having been here many times before, he was allowed to leave.

Neverminding the concussion, Stab walked into the bar. His shotgun was lowerd, but still loaded.

"Erm, sorry about the rucus I caused, guys. I'll get those damned elephants someday..."

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 12:45:55 PM »
"ponders Stabbies origin story" There must be a reason to the madness "I thought to myself" The only clue I could think of
is when stabby was in Highschool, he got mixed up in Biology and tried dycecting a toad with his bare tounge, this resulted in Stabby
getting high and the toad getting pleasured.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2006, 12:46:53 PM »
As I awoke from the gutter I somehow ended up in last night, I noticed something at the back of my mind. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, but something had gone down. I recall someone with a pink wig holding a gun... but that could just be my crazy mind still dreaming

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2006, 12:50:08 PM »
Gohan, I want my backstory to be an enigma. And please don't mention that incident... *Shudders*

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2006, 01:06:35 PM »
Wandering looks at stabalot, and says "That's fine sir. But I hope you understand that the strawberry daquiri I gave you before the bus accident is going to have to be the last alchoholic beverage you'll get from me."

Then wandering notices a paper on his bar. "What's this? A present from paranoiasuper? How nice! Wait a sec...." he holds it up to his ear. Then he scrutinizes the text: "Dear wandering, *mumble muble* self-destruct, *mumble-muble*, 30-seconds", mumble muble. Oh." (The "oh" being an exclamation from wandering and not a part of the letter. Paraniasuper would certainly never be so ill-mannered as to end a letter with such a ridiculous word as 'oh.' What was saying? Oh.)

Then wandering smiles and hands the paper to Sir_stabbalot. "Here you go sir, here's a complimentary napkin to go with this 5-dollar virgin pina-colida." Wandering then proceeds to produce a virgin pina-colida and hand it to Sir Stabbalot.

Then, something humourous happens.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2006, 01:15:42 PM »
"Thanks." Stab proceeds to eat the paper, then takes a gulp from the pina-colida. There's a small rumble as the note explodes inside Stab's stomache. He pauses for five seconds before weekly asking a question.

"Can I use your bathroom for a second?"

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2006, 01:32:26 PM »
"I'm sorry sir, but, after last time, it took us days to clean up the bullet holes, strands of pink hair, and blood. There's a bush out front.

Before you leave the building, though, I'm going to need that 5 dollars. You understand."

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »
Stab Raised his shotgun. With great pain, he spoke.

"I need to use that bathroom or I can't be held responsible for my actions..."

Guarranteed hilarity will esue if you let Stab use the restroom, I promise.

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2006, 01:43:15 PM »
What the hell is this? Ugh, no wonder I don't want to follow this.  It's not how I'm used to playing Mafia games >

Role playing? Bah
::Vincent Anderson
::Staff Writer
Planet GameCube

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2006, 01:50:05 PM »
"Fine, fine." Wandering gets the bathroom key, contemplates shoving it down the barrel of the shotgun for a second, decides that's a terrible idea, and hands it to stab.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2006, 01:51:31 PM »

What the hell is this? Ugh, no wonder I don't want to follow this. It's not how I'm used to playing Mafia games >

Role playing? Bah

Aw, c'mon, SS4, join in the fun!

Offline IceCold

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2006, 01:58:11 PM »
Do it. Doo it..

You know you want to

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2006, 02:03:09 PM »
"Thanks." Says Stab quickly as he runs to the bathroom.

Within 30 seconds shouts of pain  reminate from it.

"OH GOD IT BURNS!!! WHAT THE HELL ID YOU PUT IN THAT?!? ARGH!"

This continued for a minute until it suddenly stopped. There was the sound of flushing followed by the sund of hands being washed. A few seconds later Stab exited the restroom.

"Thanks. How much for another pina-colida? And... By the way, you may need a plumber."

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »
EDIT

I un-vote Gohan and re-vote BILL!

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2006, 02:08:45 PM »
"100 dollars."

Wandering then takes out a notepad and starts scribbling.

"Notes to self:
-Call plumber
-Stop trying to be funny"

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »
You don't have to roleplay. Some people just are!

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »
Indeed. In fact, the roleplaying and the gameplay are almost mutually independant. Almost.

Wandering attempts to yell above the crowd with his crackiling voice: "Now taking dinner orders!"

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »
Very true. Most MMORPGs have virtually no roleplaying whatsoever.

And so I leave, whether I survive the night is up to you...

Don't let an innocent man die!

Offline IceCold

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2006, 02:17:11 PM »
But it makes it so much more fun..

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2006, 02:24:29 PM »
No it doesn't
Planet GameCube

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2006, 02:28:47 PM »
Points at Staby You have no grounds to vote on me, that's not balacing, that's personal gain and gratification

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2006, 02:33:16 PM »
vote change to TORURESU

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2006, 02:36:22 PM »
Walks into the local video rental store, I was feeling abit bored and still in "shock" after the events in the bar earlier today.
I happened to see a HUGE sign saying free porn!! "I think to myself Great idea, but what's the catch?" It turns out you have
to watch P.Diddy doing standup comedy. I couldn't stand the thought. So I decided to check some vids out, for some unknown reason MOONWALKER
was in the porn section of the video store, Heaven forbid MJ to ever get his hands on it again.

After walking out, I found a $100 bill, unfortunately it be my luck it would happen to be Monopoly money. I'd figured Stabby must of lost it
while playing with traffic sign, again!

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2006, 02:37:38 PM »
VoteChanged to: KILL TORU Bill's Innocent! Toru's gone Awol!

Offline breakyboy

• round the corner fudge is made
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2006, 02:38:38 PM »

OH GOD YES TORU! BLEAT HARDER FOR ME BABY! OH GOD YES BAAAA BABY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa...  

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2006, 02:40:51 PM »
Vote changed to TORURESU

because all the cool kids are doing it 8)

"FREE BILL"
Planet GameCube

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »
Having been filled with mexican food at the bar, TVman decides it's time to head home as Stab has ruined the facilities. Before heading out he decides to jump on the bandwagon that Super has created.

VOTE CHANGE: TORU
(no pun)  

Offline IceCold

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2006, 03:18:11 PM »
Using the law of counter reverse psychology, I vote William. That is to say Will. I mean.. BILL

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2006, 03:19:08 PM »
"I never liked David Carradine anyways." Oh no you didn't just go there.

Wandering is abstaining from the vote.

If you were to ask him why, he'd probably mumble something about how he doesn't make enemies, and doesn't stick his neck out for nobody.  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »
(Does this mean I'll kill myself with Swift Justice?  RAWK!)

Edit: Ty sux for backstabbing me...Don't trust him!

Edit 2:
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
Vote TORURESU

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2006, 03:58:32 PM »
Why's everyone voting for Bill?  Did I miss something?

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2006, 03:59:30 PM »
I'd like a rather comical death, Pryo, if you please!

(Vudu: Probably because of my hand in killing Kirby?  I dunno...  I haven't seen any reasoning yet!)

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2006, 04:04:21 PM »
Upon hearing his name called, wandering looks up with befuddlement. "Any good reason you're voting for me? Any good reason we shouldn't assume this vote is coming out of loyalty to bill?

Oh, and hey mario, while you're here, could you take these drinks to table five? We're kind of short-staffed right now."

Edit: Ty sux for backstabbing me...Don't trust him!

Elaborate?

Offline breakyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2006, 04:09:24 PM »
Yesh, spill quick before death! Everyone loves a gossip. Look at shakespeare! It was all about the 30 minute monologue in the midst of death throes. :S

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2006, 04:10:28 PM »
Because your neutral and you can't trust those neutrals, they have no sides but their own.. How very neutral of you!

Also I'm lead to believe you not voting is coming from orders above, as to seem like the "innocent, gentleman" Type.

Offline breakyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2006, 04:11:24 PM »

Originally posted by: vudu
Why's everyone voting for Bill?  Did I miss something?

Make of that picture what you will.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2006, 04:13:19 PM »
"Why's everyone voting for Bill? Did I miss something?", mused the gentle vudu.
And the wandering bartender leaned in grasped vudu's hand. "They must have their reasons, even if they elude us," he said, semi-knowingly.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2006, 04:21:39 PM »
"I'm voting for Bill because he already had quite a few votes!" exclaims TVman to the crowd as he re-enters the bar. He knew he was willing to change his vote if proper evidence presented itself or was presented by a citizen of the town. "Eveyone was doing it! I just wanted to be popular!!" he cries out.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2006, 04:22:25 PM »
We decided that Toruesu abscence should be a cause for alarm, we heard a very intresting IM that he had a big hand in the mob leak. Makes you wonder about him.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2006, 04:26:54 PM »
WANDERING

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2006, 04:27:32 PM »
TVman I don't know if you're actually voting for Bill because you didn't use the bold font around his name!

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »
I had voted for him in a prior post.

EDIT: I'm going back to chang my vote.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2006, 04:29:15 PM »
Meanwhile,  Mystic began a round of baseless accusations: "Because your neutral and you can't trust those neutrals, they have no sides but their own.. How very neutral of you!

Also I'm lead to believe you not voting is coming from orders above, as to seem like the 'innocent, gentleman' Type," accused the not-so-gentle Mystic.

The bartender, looking a little hurt but still dignified, decided to go the Futurama-refrence route and spoke thusly: "If I die, tell my wife hello."

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2006, 04:29:40 PM »
lol, C'mon we need more votes on Toru

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2006, 04:32:36 PM »

Originally posted by: wandering
Meanwhile,  Mystic began a round of baseless accusations: "Because your neutral and you can't trust those neutrals, they have no sides but their own.. How very neutral of you!

Also I'm lead to believe you not voting is coming from orders above, as to seem like the 'innocent, gentleman' Type," accused the not-so-gentle Mystic.

The bartender, looking a little hurt but still dignified, decided to go the Futurama-refrence route and spoke thusly: "If I die, tell my wife hello."

So you caught my Futurama referrence, How quinte of you. Glad to see another fan. Don't cry Mr. Bartender all eyes are on another subspect

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
In case I don't make it, tell my wife "hello".

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2006, 04:41:18 PM »
WANDERING

(ahaw haw haw haw)

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2006, 04:41:40 PM »
"I'm sending more trains!"

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2006, 04:44:11 PM »
The bartender mumbles something inaudible about lambs... then pours a glass of beer and hands it to Mystic. "It's okay," he says looking up at mystic, "I knew this kind of thing would happen when I chose to ride it out here in Louieville. I hope we can learn to be friends. That's what everyone should learn." The bartender smiles faintly and starts tending other customers, who are, quite honestly, in desperate need of the beer.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2006, 04:45:16 PM »
Good Idea, nothing helps offset death than train wrecks by the dozen

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2006, 04:52:56 PM »
"talks to Wandering" Indeed we can be friends, but I find that fella Knowsnothing abit of a delinquint, I hear he onced
was apart of an Italian group that liked to do "Demolitons" of a different kind, if ya know what I mean *wink* *wink*

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »
All these vote changes makes it look like I'm the town whore!

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
"Hmm," begins the bartender. "That's an interesting..."

Wandering suddenly looks out the window in shock. "My god!" he screams. "5 trains just collided right outside this bar!"

As the gigantic, explosive fireball engulfs the bar, the crowd runs for it's collective life, screaming, generally. And on fire, generally.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2006, 05:05:20 PM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
All these vote changes makes it look like I'm the town whore!

Bill shouldn't you be flattered...? Everyone thinks your HOT!! and wants your bod

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
Thread is locked while I tally the votes.  Yes, my friends, that means polls are closed.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2006, 05:30:58 PM »
Judge Aurion took the stand.  "As many of you stupids know, I was nearly killed today.  Fortunately, your good sense took over and you voted properly.  You voted for anyone who isn't me.  And for that, I say, you're still stupids.

"Now let's see, who's on the docket.  Oh yes, Toru, it's come to this court's attention that everyone hates you and thinks you should die."

"I have an attorney, your honor, he told me not to -- OW!"  With that Toru got pimp-smacked in the face.

"Your honor, my name is Vudu, and my client is a nobody from nowhere.  A complete innocent."

"Hmm. . .your argument is compelling, Mr. Vudu.  I like the cut of your jib.  I will allow the court a short recess."  With that he banged the gavel twice and stood.  No one stirred as they waited in vain for him to leave the room.  For seconds (which seemed like hours) there was a quiet stalemate between courtroom and Judge.

With that the Judge whipped out "Swift Justice" and shot Toru in the throat.  

"Drinks are on me!"

With that the court let out a cheer and left for another night's revelry.  

"You know, he actually was innocent," Vudu told the Judge later.  But Aurion was too busy concentrating on picking up a cherry with his ass to care.

If any of you have watched Strangers With Candy, I imagine Judge Aurion's voice sounding a lot like Principal Blackman's.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2006, 05:40:58 PM »
But Toru voted against Staby, who voted against me... ;_;

Grrr, you all suck!

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »
So I'm a lawyer now?  Excellent.  Well, at least we didn't kill the cop.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2006, 05:45:36 PM »
Nah, we needed something to do so Toru bites the dust. We could always try looking at KN since he seems to be the type
to do something "Mobbish"

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2006, 06:00:10 PM »
Foreshadowing...

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »
Dum, dum, duuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2006, 06:31:07 PM »
Bill alway's throws the best parties, "watches bill flex some ass muscles with cherries" I noticed that KN was subspiciously abscent from the party.
Alao having heard that crooked lawyer Vudu failing Toru from  escape Judge Aurion's "Swift Justice" I begin to ponder if vudu didn't have any other ulterior motives
for not submitting any evidence earlier in the trial. But I also recall a almost similair situation with the Venture Bros. in "Trial of the Monarch" I've seen Paranoiasuper
at the party, talking about the best beer is from Germany, while his 2nd was Canadian. I couldn't argue with such valid points.  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2006, 06:36:26 PM »
Judge Aurion is found arguing in the corner about the best beer..."The best comes from IRELAND, and don't you damn well forget it, sah!," he proclaims, as he downs his seventh Guinness of the night.  "Stupid job is going to get me killed, so I might as well enjoy every day as I can!"  Aurion then procedes to cavort around with his pants down.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
Crap... worked too late tonight and missed the vote this time around...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2006, 06:50:23 PM »
TVman begins playing bounce music at the party, to which everyone reacts strangely. However, he continues to play it and dances merrily. TVman continues dancing to shake off his fears of death. This works as he is now more worried about dehydration and pokémon battles.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
Judge Aurion is found arguing in the corner about the best beer..."The best comes from IRELAND, and don't you damn well forget it, sah!," he proclaims, as he downs his seventh Guinness of the night.  "Stupid job is going to get me killed, so I might as well enjoy every day as I can!"  Aurion then procedes to cavort around with his pants down.

But Beer Ireland drinks ALL KINDS OF BEER, so your point isn't valid. And no one likes a country full of alcoholics.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2006, 07:14:43 PM »
Aurion runs by Mystic conking him on the head.  "You little parsnip, Germans and Canadians drink other beers too!  My point stands, sah, wot wot!" *breaks out the flask of whiskey*

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2006, 07:21:36 PM »
An open letter: Dear detective, we have a strategy; soon as you investigate someone and find them to be a good guy, have them direct the angry msn mob against the bad guys you find for you so we can nail them. Thanks

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »
Smacks bill upside the head like he's the bridgit whore we all know he is. "Listen son, The best beer isn't Fosters and I'm sure am not gonna get jiggy with a bush, therefore let's drink some Jack and fight over that there wig and see who get's to be the Bitc- tonight"