Author Topic: I just realized something.  (Read 2711 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
I just realized something.
« on: June 20, 2008, 08:16:56 PM »
It's tomorrow. Damn it. I think I will be away for a couple of days. C-Ya.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: I just realized something.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 08:49:48 PM »
Yes. Tomorrow is every tomorrow.

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 09:50:10 PM »
No I, nevermind. I decided I will just yeah.

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 11:11:43 PM »
Instead of leaving and whatever I decided it is best to just cause some ruckus and make some noise.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 11:13:42 PM »
Instead of leaving and whatever I decided it is best to just cause some ruckus and make some noise.

That's retarded. Watch me report every single retarded post you make as SPAM.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 11:18:28 PM »
You would have to do the same for the poster formerly known as professional666.

This thread was started as was another with a specific topic, I edited them both because it wasn't something I wanted to talk about. Lock the thread I don't care. Or join in the fun.

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 01:07:39 PM »
Today was her birthday. That was what I realized. Nuff said.

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »
This is the thread that started it all. I know I could have maybe handled things better, so yeah I am sorry I got carried away I tend to do that from time to time. On the bright side, if I hadn't posted anything that day, there wasn't really a whole lot of activity in this place anyways so it served a purpose in a round about way.

If it hadn't been for something occurring to me about the significance of the date in questions, June 21st that is, I probably wouldn't have gone all crazy like that so anyways it was kinda over the top even for me. The War is  Brewing thread, that was a response to myself for letting this come up so suddenly without even being prepared. The idea was could I make myself not think about it for the entire day, so I decided to start a bunch of random stupid no purpose threads in the hopes that if I kept my mind busy I would be able to bury the thought and not let it bother me. I won the war at the expense of the memory of something I am not sure I was ready to let go.

Yeah I could have just written up a long well thought out post, but since I spent so much time the night before thinking about something, I really wanted to see if I could go the whole day not thinking about it on the day of significance. Not wanting to have another "confession" thread or a thread that would get too deep I chose the opposite end and went crazy. I go back and forth. I agree though most people aren't amused by those types of antics so I shall do my best to refrain of making any more random off the wall posts. If I do come up with a topic that I think someone else might be interested in discussing and there isn't a thread already I will then, abiding my best as I can by the rules, start only then a new topic. Sounds fair I hope.

As for what set me off, I can't... As much as I want to I can't. All I would ask is that it be recognized that there was a reason for my behavior and I could have yeah made a few less topics. Even in writing my response, I had to decide which thread to put this in, because once again I did not want to start a new topic nor revive a thread that perhaps wasn't very relevant.

On the flip side of it all, this place could use some more lively posters and the stifflers could all get the bugs they got shoved up their butts out and try and lighten up a bit also.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »
This is the thread that started it all. I know I could have maybe handled things better, so yeah I am sorry I got carried away I tend to do that from time to time. On the bright side, if I hadn't posted anything that day, there wasn't really a whole lot of activity in this place anyways so it served a purpose in a round about way.

If it hadn't been for something occurring to me about the significance of the date in questions, June 21st that is, I probably wouldn't have gone all crazy like that so anyways it was kinda over the top even for me. The War is  Brewing thread, that was a response to myself for letting this come up so suddenly without even being prepared. The idea was could I make myself not think about it for the entire day, so I decided to start a bunch of random stupid no purpose threads in the hopes that if I kept my mind busy I would be able to bury the thought and not let it bother me. I won the war at the expense of the memory of something I am not sure I was ready to let go.

Yeah I could have just written up a long well thought out post, but since I spent so much time the night before thinking about something, I really wanted to see if I could go the whole day not thinking about it on the day of significance. Not wanting to have another "confession" thread or a thread that would get too deep I chose the opposite end and went crazy. I go back and forth. I agree though most people aren't amused by those types of antics so I shall do my best to refrain of making any more random off the wall posts. If I do come up with a topic that I think someone else might be interested in discussing and there isn't a thread already I will then, abiding my best as I can by the rules, start only then a new topic. Sounds fair I hope.

As for what set me off, I can't... As much as I want to I can't. All I would ask is that it be recognized that there was a reason for my behavior and I could have yeah made a few less topics. Even in writing my response, I had to decide which thread to put this in, because once again I did not want to start a new topic nor revive a thread that perhaps wasn't very relevant.

On the flip side of it all, this place could use some more lively posters and the stifflers could all get the bugs they got shoved up their butts out and try and lighten up a bit also.

tl;dr
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 12:37:46 PM »
See that proves my point.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
It was a joke, the joke is you post tons of worthless things and now when you get serious it gets ignored.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »
I figured as much, hence my reply.  :P