Author Topic: Another request for the gang  (Read 1306 times)

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
Another request for the gang
« on: July 18, 2010, 04:08:43 PM »
Sorry if it seems like I'm turning this into a shopping center, but its just the way things kinda fall into place. Its not like I'm asking for people to do something for me that I wouldn't do for anyone here though.

I was at a Hot Topics Saturday and saw this cool Batman shirt, had him reaching up and the word 'Rise' was on the upper corner. It's a Blackest Night tie-in, I believe the image is a Black Lantern Batman. But they only had it in Large and I take a XL. I have searched the Internet up and down and have not been able to find it.

If you guys could keep this in mind next time you're in your local mall, or even comic shop, I would appreciate it.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Another request for the gang
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »
There wasn't a Black Lantern Batman, was there?  I mean, Black Hand did use Batman's clone's skull to summon forth Black Rings, but Batman is in a different time. The other, current Batman didn't ever die to become a Black Lantern, did he?

Could it be a different character, and could that be why you're having trouble finding it?

Edit:  A quick look on Amazon reveals a Black Lantern Batman action figure.  Looks like I could be wrong.

Double Edit:  Yup, my memory failed me. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GreenLanternBlackestNight/news/?a=12243

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
Re: Another request for the gang
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 10:09:29 PM »
Well, that's the image on the shirt I saw...

And the artwork is from November last year. If the shirt is that old I doubt it's still hanging around.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:14:41 PM by bustin98 »