Author Topic: NWR Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread  (Read 71923 times)

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Re: NWR Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2013, 08:01:57 PM »
Ceric I see you online, I've got a room open if you want to quest together.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »
Ceric I see you online, I've got a room open....

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:14 PM »
I didn't pop over because I'm in a meeting. For NFR still
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2013, 11:16:13 AM »

I think you tried to join a group I was in, but we disbanded. I'm sorry you waited for nothing!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Caterkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2013, 10:39:45 AM »

I think you tried to join a group I was in, but we disbanded. I'm sorry you waited for nothing!

No we actually did about 2 quests together. I remember because your voice was deep and scary like a roaring lion.

RomanceDawn

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
High Rank Non-Key Quest Run
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:49 AM »
Alright so, I like to get a party together on April 25th at 9:00PM CST to 11:00PM CST to go and do the High Rank Non-Key Quests that I need to finish.  Want my Check Marks.

So the schedule for he hunt provided how fast we could possibly demolish through these monsters is:

Noisy Neighbors Starring:  Qurupeco and more than likely Devil Jho  (If anyone gets GameChanger I'll personally go down the wire and beat you up)  Soloed
Fishing for Trouble Starring: Not 1, Not 2, But 3 Plesioth IN A ROW
Harvest Tour: Volcano : This may be the Most Exciting one of ALL.
The Fisherman's Fiend Starring Lagiacrus:  You loved him when you Repelled him in the Village, You Loved Him when Killed him to "save" Moga Village, and you Loved him so Much that You Captured him to have one of your own.
[Canteen] Fishing Failure Starring Duramboros:  The Big lug whose weak against Fire. (This quest even though it is actually later in the order will probablyly be done first since its a Canteen quest and has a food Upgrade.)

We probably won't make it through all of these.  I have plenty more that I need.  I'll probably edit this list if I happen to do any of these out.  (Ok Harvest Volcano won't make it probably.) 

I'm going to put a hard 2 hours on this.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:36:13 AM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »

No we actually did about 2 quests together. I remember because your voice was deep and scary like a roaring lion.

No, that's definitely not me. lol I always get confused for a girl on the phone.

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2013, 05:40:58 PM »
Alright so, I like to get a party together on April 25th at 9:00PM CST to 11:00PM CST to go and do the High Rank Non-Key Quests that I need to finish.  Want my Check Marks.

So the schedule for he hunt provided how fast we could possibly demolish through these monsters is:

Noisy Neighbors Starring:  Qurupeco and more than likely Devil Jho  (If anyone gets GameChanger I'll personally go down the wire and beat you up)  Soloed
Fishing for Trouble Starring: Not 1, Not 2, But 3 Plesioth IN A ROW
Harvest Tour: Volcano : This may be the Most Exciting one of ALL.
The Fisherman's Fiend Starring Lagiacrus:  You loved him when you Repelled him in the Village, You Loved Him when Killed him to "save" Moga Village, and you Loved him so Much that You Captured him to have one of your own.
[Canteen] Fishing Failure Starring Duramboros:  The Big lug whose weak against Fire. (This quest even though it is actually later in the order will probablyly be done first since its a Canteen quest and has a food Upgrade.)

We probably won't make it through all of these.  I have plenty more that I need.  I'll probably edit this list if I happen to do any of these out.  (Ok Harvest Volcano won't make it probably.) 

I'm going to put a hard 2 hours on this.
I may or may not make it back in time for this. But I'd definitely love to kick these off my list, too.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2013, 11:46:07 AM »
If anyone would like to hunt with me this afternoon (I need to take on Rathian and Rathalos for resources-- gotta get that upgraded long sword!), I'd love to have you. Just hit me up with a PM or post here. :)

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
High Rank Non-Key Quest Run
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »
Just a reminder to everyone that I'm doing a High Rank Non-Key Quest Run tonight to get my Checkmarks.  Its from 9pm CST to no Later than 11pm CST.  Original post I have an example of what we being doing.  I like to clear these quickish so, some we can goof but the Plesioth one in particular I'm treating like its G-Rank. Why is he so Freakishly tall and Armored on the top?

Also if you were wondering Harvest Volcano is still in and yes we will kill any monster that shows up.  Why?  Why not?

Where: Probably "Free" and one of the lower ones.  I'll update when I make it.
Room: NWRNoKeys Think that is under the limit
When: 9pm CST to No Later then 11pm CST (2am - 4am GMT)
What: High Rank No Keys

I'm hoping to get a good group together and we can blow through these so fast that I'll have to find ones not on the list.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »
I'd love to join, but based on the ferocity of your updates, I think i'm lagging behind the group. 

I've only gotten through the 2-star solo quests, and have only upgraded my weapons/armor in a limited amount.

Maybe someone would like to do a n00b session in the near future?  I'd love to co-op monster hunt, but don't want to be a hinderance.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2013, 02:14:06 PM »
I'd love to join, but based on the ferocity of your updates, I think i'm lagging behind the group. 

I've only gotten through the 2-star solo quests, and have only upgraded my weapons/armor in a limited amount.

Maybe someone would like to do a n00b session in the near future?  I'd love to co-op monster hunt, but don't want to be a hinderance.
If you catch me online I be happy to help.  This one is High Rank, which in general most people are at, so it doesn't work out.

Don't worry about it their are plenty of people where your at.  I mean I've got 145 hours on my character so ... take that as you may.

The big thing is you have fun and go at your own pace.  It will probably be a while till I can organize anything else, trip to Ohio and podcast editing, so feel free to organize something.

I haven't linked it but, besides podcasts www.teamworkcast.com has a nice hunting party setup system and Ask a Hunter.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2013, 10:01:12 PM »
Free F Lobby 1 for the hunt.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2013, 09:05:56 AM »
So that hunt was a Colossal failure.  No one showed up.

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2013, 09:37:35 AM »
I'm really sorry for not being there, Ceric. Thursday nights are kind of a touch-and-go kind of thing for me. I'm either at a friend's house watching Impact Wrestling, over at my brother's watching the Thursday night comedies, or at home playing games if either of the previous two things aren't happening.

Next time, maybe?
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline Caterkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »
Sorry man, I don't even remember what I was doing Friday night. I should be able to Jon next time for sure.

RomanceDawn

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2013, 06:19:16 PM »
Does anyone still play this? I know it's way late, so there's little chance... but I'm asking anyway!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
Does anyone still play this? I know it's way late, so there's little chance... but I'm asking anyway!
I still need to get it

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2013, 09:00:50 AM »
Lindy has been hunting on the 3DS version.  I've thought about going back multiple times but I know if I don't I can't absorb that type of time sync at the moment.

Pokepal Capcom has been putting it on sale for 50% off for the either digital version on and off for about a month.  You just have to watch their Twitter feed @MonsterHunter

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2013, 10:18:40 AM »
I've been playing both version for quite some time now. I'm definitely getting better.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2013, 06:48:57 PM »
I need to jump back on the wagon, but like Ceric haven't had the time lately.  Granted, I'm probably nowhere near as progressed as most on here.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
I might need to hop on the wagon, considering I grabbed both versions for $50... but yeah, bad timing considering I've got my own 150h marathon monster game coming Saturday.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2013, 08:26:32 PM »
I just like to help people with their goals, so it doesn't matter to me what someone's level is. Even if you're still level one, look me up if you want to play sometime.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2013, 04:56:09 PM »
I still plan of picking this up when I get a Wii U. I will either get one in December or early next year. Most likely December Since I expect to have a good deal of time on my hands. So if anyone is on the edge of making a purchase know I will be around and down to play online.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Apollo5

• Addison Webb
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
I saw this at Gamestop today for like 18 bucks.  I have been looking for a game to play multiplayer on my wiiU.  Do people here still play it?
Addison Webb