Author Topic: The Death of Nintendo World Report-My Nightmare from last night :-(  (Read 8125 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: The Death of Nintendo World Report-My Nightmare from last night :-(
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 10:39:21 AM »
It was a golf club. And ya......I remember that....

just makin sure :-D
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 10:51:22 AM »
That **** was hilarious.

I guess I can tell  you the reason why he was so mad. I was smoking reefer in my basement while my parents where in their bedroom which is on the second floor. I thought it was straight, since they RARELY come downstairs, so I started blazing away.

The door opens and I freak out. I start spraying Febreeze and odor-eater everywhere. Turns out it was my brother, so I started to relax. That's when he flips out and starts interrogating me. A little into the conversation, he gets frustrated and kicks the living **** out of my gamecube. I watch it slide across the entire basement floor like "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............KABLAOOOW!" eventually stopping by hitting a metal support beam.

I was like "What the **** are you doing?" That's when he starts to yell at me, saying that I'm a dumbass this and a jackass that. Tensions rise and it gets heated. The back and forth continues until he picks up a near by golf club and holds it next to the side of my head. That's when I said "What are you going to do with that, besides make me mad?"

Literally drooling with anger, he threw the club away and went upstairs. Weird thing is, I think I blacked out because my friends had to remind me about what happened.

Crazy highschool days...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 10:55:34 AM by KashogiStogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 11:42:54 AM »
Nothing brings families close like violence.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »
I had a dream last night that I owned a PS3 and a Wii. And I was seriously looking at it trying to figure out why the **** I owned it.  So I just starred at it thinking, I should trade this for a 360. :P  It was pretty funny.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 12:35:41 PM »
You guys need help.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 12:48:25 PM »
we can't all dream of daisy
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 01:53:00 PM »
That's brings up a good point.

You guys need help.

Maybe you do. I've made fun of Bill for his "unconventional" love of Link, but he was never as devote as you.

Maybe you do dream of Daisy? Maybe you do dream of Daisy in a wedding dress, not because you want to marry her, but rather cuz you think she's so hotttt wearing it! LOL
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 03:43:18 PM »
That's brings up a good point.

You guys need help.

Maybe you do. I've made fun of Bill for his "unconventional" love of Link, but he was never as devote as you.

Maybe you do dream of Daisy? Maybe you do dream of Daisy in a wedding dress, not because you want to marry her, but rather cuz you think she's so hotttt wearing it! LOL

To be honest.. when i first started familiarizing myself with the forums and the regulars, before i began to post, i always thought the whole "hi, i'm daisy" thing was Pro WANTING to be daisy. The more time i spent on the forums, especially after becoming an active user, i thought he was some dude so obsessed with daisy, he wanted to become her.

my original post was going to be "we can't all dream of being daisy" but i decided against it.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
I think I have a friend who could actually rival pro's obsession with Daisy.

It's really weird.  Especially because he's gay and thereby has no excuse, no matter how odd.

I have weird dreams.  I'll post one or two later on, I have them written down on my computer (which I'm not using right now).
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »
I had a scary dream last night someone broke into our home and tried to kill my niece. The dream ended with my loser sister offering to take the bum in off the street and give him food and clothes even though he tried to kill her kid. It got weirder than that.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2008, 03:55:25 PM »
I had a scary dream last night someone broke into our home and tried to kill my niece. The dream ended with my loser sister offering to take it in the bum and give him food and clothes even though he tried to kill her kid. It got weirder than that.

that is sick...