Author Topic: Golden Nunchuk for Japanese Club Nintendo Members  (Read 1670 times)

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Golden Nunchuk for Japanese Club Nintendo Members
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:28:02 AM »

And a 3DS card case too.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28671

The Japanese Club Nintendo website has updated its list of redemption rewards with two new prizes – a 3DS/DS game carrying case, and a shiny, golden Wii Nunchuk.

The carry case will house 18 Game Cards for either DS or 3DS and sports a simple yet charming logo on the front, available for 150 points. The gold Nunchuk has a white cable, yet features the same sparkly golden exterior and opaque golden buttons as the Limited Edition Skyward Sword Wii Remote Plus. It will set you back 600 points.

If you're fortunate enough to live in Japan and have the points to spare, these are certainly some considerably worthwhile pieces of memorabilia to own. For the rest of us, no news has been given about any plans to add these to the international Club Nintendo catalogues as of yet.

Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent

Offline NESticales

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Nunchuck for Japanese Club Nintendo Members
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 08:58:14 AM »
Is there a reason nintendo doesn't allow sharing of points between regions? I kind of need that gold nunchuck to match the skyward sword remote.

Offline StrawHousePig

• a tag
  • Score: -8
    • View Profile
    • Title available upon http request.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 09:21:37 AM »
What?? Guess I can just keep my fingers crossed for this one. *crosses-fingers*

Although gold and black does look pretty rad.
Old gamers never die, we just run out of quarters.

Offline motang

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:07:45 AM »
That goes quite nicely with the Zelda golden wii remote.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 10:28:35 AM »
I wonder what they'll go for on eBay.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Golden Nunchuk for Japanese Club Nintendo Members
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 03:33:46 PM »
Is there a reason nintendo doesn't allow sharing of points between regions? I kind of need that gold nunchuck to match the skyward sword remote.

Because they don't have their consoles region free, so you would either need to mod your system (which they don't want) or have a second system. The number who do that is pretty low, so they may figure it's not worth it and don't want to encourage it.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20