Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1216370 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #3175 on: February 10, 2015, 03:05:04 PM »

for those that don't check the Marvel thread.

Spidey joins the MCU. will appear in a movie, and then have a solo movie, financed, marketed and still owned by Sony but created by Marvel Studios. Spidey can appear in other MCU movies, and details for MCU characters appearing in Spiderman movies is also being worked out.

Amy Pascal joins Feige at the Producers table (likely as his silent Sony partner after being forced to step down as head of Sony Pictures)
Avi Arad is sidelined with an Executive Producer credit.
New Spider-man being cast for the role, and J.K Simmons may return as J. Jonah Jameson.

Solo Spidey movie inserted into 2017, and several movies are shifted back as a result.

Avengers: Age of Ultron: May 1, 2015
Ant-Man: July 17, 2015
Captain America: Civil War: May 6, 2016
Doctor Strange: November 4, 2016
Guardians of the Galaxy 2: May 5, 2017
Spider-Man: July 28th, 2017
Thor: Ragnarok: November 3rd, 2017
Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1: May 4, 2018
Black Panther: July 6th, 2018
Captain Marvel: November 2nd, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2: May 3, 2019
Inhumans: July 12, 2019

(green = inserted, black = shifted back)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:09:20 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: February 11, 2015, 01:41:50 AM »
Super stoked for everything Marvel and this makes everything even more exciting.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: February 18, 2015, 05:19:55 PM »
Man, you would think my birthday was coming soon or something.

Morena Baccarin joins DEADPOOL as female lead.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/morena-baccarin-nabs-female-lead-774904

Homeland star Morena Baccarin has nabbed the female lead in Deadpool, Fox's action movie based on the Marvel character.

Tim Miller is directing the action-adventure project, which stars Ryan Reynolds as an assassin who undergoes a procedure to cure his cancer that ends up leaving him twisted and scarred but also imbued with superpowers.

T.J. Miller and Gina Carano are already attached to the project, which is eyeing a March shoot and is slated for an early 2016 release.

Baccarin was one of a handful of actresses shortlisted for the role of Reynolds' character's love interest. The character grapples with falling for a man with a hideously scarred face.

Good to get some reconfirmation that they are staying 100% to the character. I know that was something that RR was very adamant about. A Hard PG13 rating shouldn't hurt the movie either. Violence is acceptable, even language is more lax now adays. All we wouldn't be getting is excessive gore, vulgar language and nudity, and I can live without all those things.

it's rumored she will be Domino. Now I need to go back and read that leaked script from years ago. I wonder how much of it makes it to the final script.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:22:24 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: February 20, 2015, 02:02:14 AM »
First Look at Jason Momoa as AQUAMAN

we've now had a better look at Aquaman & Wonder Woman than we have of Batman....

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: February 20, 2015, 07:53:29 AM »
I note the gold armouring on his left arm is designed to perfectly match his tattoo in the same place.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3180 on: February 20, 2015, 11:47:31 AM »
The armor on his right shoulder looks like hearts.

And do you think the tag line of "Unite the Seven" refers to the seas, the heroes, or maybe both?

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Cyborg and Green Lantern(?).

edit:

anyone want to guess who's pic we see next?
If it's soon, I'm guessing Cyborg.... they will probably save The Flash for some time in the summer, after the TV show is in it's off season.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 12:06:15 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: February 22, 2015, 06:08:15 PM »
Here is a better poster for the upcoming BvS movie

And it appears that BvS marketing kicks into high gear this summer, including Comic-Con
https://mobile.twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/565032021550829568

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: February 22, 2015, 06:45:43 PM »
Awesome AquaMan looks like Roman Reigns. I worried this movie is gonna have that 300 / Watchmen /SuckerPunch color filter to it. Not Sepia tone but...I don't know how to explain it. Like extra brown in places for no good reason. I'm also hoping for a less brooding narrative but I think this will be a tad more light-hearted than MoS

(Lord God above please hear me)

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: February 22, 2015, 08:12:54 PM »
All this GRIIIIIIIMMMM DDDAARRRRK pisses me off.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: February 22, 2015, 08:33:31 PM »

Lets hope they atleast lighten it up with a little intentional humor this time.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: February 22, 2015, 09:45:24 PM »
So its not just me? I thought I was in the minority when it came to these DC movies.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3186 on: February 23, 2015, 12:11:29 AM »

Lets hope they atleast lighten it up with a little intentional humor this time.

There was one sight gag in Man of Steel.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: February 25, 2015, 02:55:08 PM »
Matt Fraction and (wife) Kelly Sue DeConnick sign deal with Universal to bring Sex Criminals to TV
http://deadline.com/2015/02/matt-fraction-kelly-sue-deconnick-deal-universal-tv-sex-criminals-comic-series-1201380723/

Comic book power couple Matt Fraction and Kelly Sue DeConnick are venturing into television with a two-year overall deal at Universal TV. Under the pact, the married duo will adapt some of their comic books as well as original TV series concepts. They also plan to use their Milkfed Criminal Masterminds production company as a TV launchpad for other comic creators’ IP.
One of the first projects the company is developing under the Uni TV deal is an adaptation of the Eisner Award- and Harvey Award-winning comic Sex Criminals, created by Fraction with partner Chip Zdarsky. Image Comics’ Sex Criminals, named the best comic of the year in 2013 by Time magazine, centers on a female librarian and male actor who discover they can freeze time when they orgasm.
Fraction is a multiple Eisner-winning comic book writer known for his work on Hawkeye, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, Avengers Vs. X-Men and other Marvel comics. He has created such Image Comics properties as ODY-C (co-created with Christian Ward), Casanova, Satellite Sam, Last Of The Independents and Five Fists Of Science. He was a consultant on the Iron Man 2 film. In TV, he wrote an episode of FX’s animated comedy Archer.

I've never read it, but I heard it was really good.
Hopefully his new production company can get a Hawkguy series out for Marvel as well.
Renner needs the extra exposure as Hawkeye.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 03:19:10 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: February 25, 2015, 05:32:11 PM »
Disney is reviving Duck Tales on Disney XD
https://d23.com/woo-hoo-new-ducktales-coming-disney-xd-2017/

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: February 25, 2015, 06:24:05 PM »
Reviving/ruining.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: February 25, 2015, 06:36:02 PM »
Woo Hoo
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

ï»ż

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #3191 on: February 25, 2015, 07:45:49 PM »
You can credit and/or blame this for Ducktales coming back:
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: February 25, 2015, 09:56:52 PM »
If this leads to us getting a remastered version of Ducktales 2 on the NES then I will be okay even if the new show sucks.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: February 25, 2015, 10:18:48 PM »
I recently watched a few episodes of Ducktales, as I was trying to get my sister-in-law's cousin's daughters (jebus) into them, and they loved it. And so did I. It holds up pretty well. All the comedy is incapsulated to the series, which means no pop culture references. The sense of adventure is still there and their are some pretty interesting plot lines. All around, yeah...it more than holds its own.

I'm glad they're bringing it back. Just stick to the formula (unless you want to get rid of huey, louie and dewie...they are annoying).
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: February 25, 2015, 10:31:32 PM »
Ducktales and Ducktales 2 seem a lot like arguably the greatest 3rd party NES game ever (and by arguably I mean it is, period): Little Nemo The Dream Master.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: February 26, 2015, 12:20:09 AM »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: February 26, 2015, 09:38:17 PM »
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW;
http://deadline.com/2015/02/arrow-flash-spin-off-cw-new-superhero-series-1201382466/

DC Comics superheroes are uniting in a potential new drama series at the CW, a garbercaity lotzspinoff from hits Arrow and The Flash that will feature several fan-favorite recurring actors/characters from both shows. I have learned that the network has teamed with Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim for a project eyed for next season toplined by Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller and Caity Lotz.

The Atom, Dr. Stein/Firestorm, Captain Cold and Dead as a door nail Canary!?

The untitled project, now in development, is described as a superhero team-up show. Routh, Miller and Garber will reprise their popular DC Comics characters  — Arrow‘s Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh), Flash villain Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller), and Flash‘s Dr. Martin Stein (Garber).

Because her Arrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero.

The project is in early stages of development, so there is a possibility for other Arrow/Flash characters to cross over to the new spinoff. Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

Looks like the Lazarus Pits aren't quite done yet.

So we will have Arrow, The Flash, (possibly) Supergirl, (big maybe on Titans), and now another spin-off on The CW that will bring in all the regulars from Arrow and The Flash, plus some new people. But no mention of the Suicide Squad.
Seeing how Arrow dropped like a rock on the interest/quality/excitement meter, most likely due to concurrent production of The Flash, I'd really hate for this production company to seize the opportunity but ultimately fail because they are spreading themselves too thin too quickly. 3 confirmed production on 2 channels (The CW & CBS), and now early production on a 4th, to be aired on the same channel as 2 of the previous 3 (Arrow/The Flash).

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #3197 on: February 26, 2015, 09:56:59 PM »
The above mentioned idea sounds to me like a Suicide Squad like show.  Or perhaps a Secret Six? 

Though I like the idea of this being a Suicide Squad with Ray Palmer being the money and the good guy that keeps everyone in check. 

Another idea is that it could be developed as The Outsiders.  Remember the studio is just bouncing ideas off the table now, and they realize they can't keep all these different characters in the same show and universe and keep a good balance.  Arrow and The Flash already have a problem when they team up.  So what do you do? 

I can see this show taking the place of a Titans show or Young Justice Show...However what would this show replace in the lineup...3 Super hero shows on one channel is too much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: March 06, 2015, 08:32:54 PM »
Supergirl?

Supergirl.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/03/06/first-look-melissa-benoist-as-supergirl
That’s Melissa Benoist as Kara Zor-El, in what’s the first image to be released from Supergirl, the new pilot from Warner Bros. Television and based on the characters from DC Comics. Supergirl’s pilot episode is currently in production for CBS and also stars Mehcad Brooks (Jimmy Olsen), Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant), Chyler Leigh (Alexandra “Alex” Danvers), David Harewood (Hank Henshaw), Faran Tahir (The Commander), Dean Cain and Helen Slater (both in unspecified roles).

The costume for Supergirl was designed by three-time OscarÂź winner Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for The Flash and Arrow and whose motion picture credits include Academy AwardsÂź for her work on Alice in Wonderland, Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicago, as well as eight additional OscarÂź nominations for films such as Into the Woods, Snow White and the Huntsman, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and Sleepy Hollow, among others.

Colleen Atwood said, “In designing Supergirl, I wanted to embrace the past, but more importantly, thrust her into the street-style action hero of today.”

The Supergirl pilot is from executive producers/writers Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler and Andrew Kreisberg. Sarah Schechter is also executive producing, with Glen Winter directing.

Based on the characters from DC Comics, Supergirl is produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Welcome to the Arrowverse New Age!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: March 06, 2015, 08:32:56 PM »
Supergirl?

Supergirl.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/03/06/first-look-melissa-benoist-as-supergirl
That’s Melissa Benoist as Kara Zor-El, in what’s the first image to be released from Supergirl, the new pilot from Warner Bros. Television and based on the characters from DC Comics. Supergirl’s pilot episode is currently in production for CBS and also stars Mehcad Brooks (Jimmy Olsen), Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant), Chyler Leigh (Alexandra “Alex” Danvers), David Harewood (Hank Henshaw), Faran Tahir (The Commander), Dean Cain and Helen Slater (both in unspecified roles).

The costume for Supergirl was designed by three-time OscarÂź winner Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for The Flash and Arrow and whose motion picture credits include Academy AwardsÂź for her work on Alice in Wonderland, Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicago, as well as eight additional OscarÂź nominations for films such as Into the Woods, Snow White and the Huntsman, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and Sleepy Hollow, among others.

Colleen Atwood said, “In designing Supergirl, I wanted to embrace the past, but more importantly, thrust her into the street-style action hero of today.”

The Supergirl pilot is from executive producers/writers Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler and Andrew Kreisberg. Sarah Schechter is also executive producing, with Glen Winter directing.

Based on the characters from DC Comics, Supergirl is produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Welcome to the Arrowverse New Age!